Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Jill and Wanda went to get some more food and drinks at halftime.

"So, you made her come?"

Not what I wanted to talk about with her father. "Yeah."

"Good for you. How did You feel?"

"I felt good. Proud. Like I accomplished something. It felt good to make her feel that good."

"OK. You'll do fine. It's moments like those that make talks like the one we just got bearable."

"Yeah, well I had her handled until you started questioning me."

"You think you had her handled. She would have found out eventually. If I could figure out you were lying through your teeth, she sure would. I made sure she was with a crowd of people and you weren't alone when she did. She would have ripped you a new asshole if you were by yourselves when she figured it out. Damn. She's so much like her mother."

"And that's a good thing?"

"In some ways it is. She won't hold anything inside and let it fester. And I noticed she wasn't sitting too far away from you a few minutes after it was over."

"No, she wasn't."

"All right. Here they come. You just keep quiet and go along with me. I'm going to give her a little of her own medicine."

The passing out of the food and drink was a lot more civil than it had been earlier. I made sure to thank Jill.

"Jillian, I've been thinking about what you said earlier and you're absolutely right."

"Thank you, Daddy." She had that smug look back on her face. She hugged my arm.

"Jack? How much are you making doing your after school cleanup?"

"I'll be making $100 a week from now on."

"And you think you'll be able to survive on that?"

"I really don't have any expenses other than what I spend on Jill. I may decide to get a car some day and then I'll have more but for now it's fine."

"Good. Good. $100 a week, you say?"

"Yes, Sir."

"OK. So we'll drop you down to $95, Jillian. And you can give me your Amex."

I felt her initial reaction as she tensed up on my arm. But I have to hand it to her, she took it well.

"That's fine, Daddy. The only thing I really need to spend money on is Bozo. And he won't be that expensive."

"Well, that's not quite all. You'll still be taking care of getting your clothes. And your shoes."

I thought the shoes thing was going to do it. She still rode through it.

"That's fine, Daddy. I'm sure $95 will be plenty." She got her wallet out of her pocket, pulled the card out and gave it to her father. "I ordered some treats for Bozo off the Internet. Some Liver Biscotti. One of my friends says her dog goes crazy over it. Let me know when you get the bill and I'll pay you back."

"That's OK. I'll pay for anything up till today."

"Thank you, Daddy."

She grabbed back on my arm and snuggled up to me as if everything was fine. I don't know. Maybe it was.

I could see that John was taking it a lot harder than Jill seemed to be.

The game went on as the last few I'd been to had. Highpoint won by three touchdowns. They were first in the district by a long way, winning all their games while the closest opponent had two losses.

Jill held on to my arm as we walked out to the car after the game. John and Wanda were about ten feet in front of us.

"Jill? Are you OK?"

"Sure. Why?"

"Well, I thought you might be upset because your father took away your money."

"You still don't understand, do you Jack? It's only money. It's only a tool. I'm not even 15 years old. What do I need an Amex card and $500 a week for?"

"I guess you're right."

She stopped and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me there in the parking lot. I mean she really kissed me. I saw several people come up short and detour around us because we were standing in their path. I was breathless when she pulled away and smiled at me.

"Of course I'm right, Jackie."

We got in the back seat while John and Wanda stayed up front. After we kissed again and were on the way to Perlione's, she grabbed my arm and snuggled up to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.