Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I enjoyed talking to Sara. She was a bit subdued when we started eating but by the end of lunch we were talking as if we'd known each other for years. Which we had, but we'd never talked before. I was surprised how much Chris got into the conversation.

I realize I spent a good part of lunch finding out what was up with Sara but the period seemed to end really quickly. Since we both had calculus after lunch I walked with Sara and we continued talking. She seemed to want to know a lot about Chris.

I had a good workout during last period and beyond. I didn't get out of the pool until 5:00. Our practice ends just before 4:00, but I usually put in extra time to work on the parts that make the whole. I felt winded but good. Coach always says we might as well forget working out if we don't feel tired when we're done. Most of my extra time was spent on changing direction. The pools in our district are 25 meters long. That means 8 laps for my 200 meter events and 16 for my long freestyle. I was in a 50 meter pool for the championships last year, but they're hard to come by. It's amazing what that little drill can do to improve your time. Shaving of a tenth of a second on the turns could get me almost a second ahead.

I got back to my locker and there was a folded up piece of paper in the grill. A note from Chris. He and I usually walk home together. He says he has less distractions if he studies in the library instead of at home, so he usually stays around to do his homework and then we walk home together. He's got three little brothers and I've heard them running around the house, so I know what he's talking about. Jeff used to stay late, too. Chris was supposed to stop by the house on the way home and talk to Mary. His note said that he was going to walk home with Sara and he'd see me in the morning. I guess Sara liked what I told her about him. They would probably be good for each other. They sure seemed to hit it off at lunch. She was probably pressing her tits up against his arm by now.

I'd have to find some other solution for the Mary problem. No rush. She might have been pissed off if she thought I was trying to pawn her off on somebody today, anyway.

Mom was lying on the couch when I got home. She opened one eye when I came though the door, then sat up.

"Hi, Jackie. How was your day?"

"Good. And bad. Mary was still pissed off at me when I left. She didn't go to school today."

"I know. She's going tomorrow."

"I made a new friend today."

""Really? That's good."

"Yeah. You know Sara Wilcox. She came up to me and asked me if she could have lunch with me. She's never said two words to me before."

"Did you have lunch?"

"Yeah. At first she started hanging on me and I was suspicious it was a joke or a dare or something. I guess I came down on her pretty hard, she looked like she was ready to cry. She said I've changed, she felt she could talk to me. I guess I've scared a lot of people off."

"What did the two of you talk about?"

"Well, at first she wanted me to go to the Halloween dance with her. I told her she was about a week late but I'd give her one dance if Jill and I go. I told her if she wanted a friend that was fine with me or if she wanted to forget it, that was fine, too. She said she wanted a friend."

"We can all use friends, Jack."

"I'm beginning to realize that. I've lived in this little world of my own with you and Mary and a few friends for years. It's fun to talk to someone. Both Jill and Sara are really interesting. Time just flies by when I'm talking to them."

"So you still like Jill?"

"Of course, Mom. In fact, Sara was real interested in Chris. He talked more than I've ever seen when we were at lunch. Sara and I walked to Calc and she asked a bunch of questions about him. And he walked home with her instead of sticking around for me."

"Good for him. And her."

"Yeah, they're both nice people. The only thing is, Chris told me this morning that he likes Mary. He was interested in asking her out."

"I sort of doubt she's ready for that yet. Maybe in a few days. Don't make her feel you're trying to shove someone on her. And don't give up on Chris. Just because he walked home with Sara doesn't mean they're married."

"I know. I'm going to call Jill. She's got school tonight."

"They have night classes at Highpoint?"

"Nah. She's taking a computer class two nights a week at JC. She also finished both 5th and 6th grades in one year, she's a sophomore and she's got a 4.0 in honors classes. I found me a pretty smart girl."

"I guess you did. And some of it seems to be rubbing off on you."

"I love you too, Mom. But you're right."

"It sounds like you did your assignment last night. I'm proud of you, Baby."

"Thanks, Mom. And thanks for making me do it."

I went in the kitchen and called Jill. It rang four times and got picked up by her answer machine. Great.

I started to leave a message when she picked up the phone.

"Jack?"

"Yeah. Hi, Jill."

"Hi."

"How are you doing?"

"OK. How about you?"

"I'm fine. I was wondering if you could make it over to Fernmont Thursday afternoon. I know you have class that night but we're having a swim meet against Sol Vista. It should be over by 5:00."

"I can't. I'm on the volleyball team and we're playing East Park on Thursday."

"Oh, wow. I was talking to a girl today and she said she thought you were on the volleyball team. She thinks you're pretty good."

"Really? Tell me more about this girl."

"She wants me to take her to the Halloween dance. She reminded me of you the way she was hanging on my arm."

"Really. And what's this girl's name?"

"Her name is Sara Wilcox and I really like her. We've known each other since 4th grade but today is the first time we've talked. She said this was the first time I seemed human to her. And I think she really likes Chris. She walked home with him."

"Oh. I see."

"I told her I probably seemed more human because I met someone I really liked. And that if you and I went to the Halloween dance that I'd be glad to dance one dance with her. I have an idea you'll be dancing one with Chris, too."

"You do, huh? What makes you think I'd want to go to a dance with you? I've heard stories of what happens to innocent girls at your school."

"Well, we'll have to make sure you're not innocent by the time of the dance."

"Oh, Jackie, I love you."

"I love you too, Jillian."

I've got to go. I need to eat before I go to school. Call me tomorrow."

"OK. You know this sucks, don't you?"

"What?"

"Not being able to see each other. I want to spend time with you, see you, hold you, talk to you, kiss you. There's got to be some way we can see each other during the week."

"I'll think about it. If you come up with any ideas, let me know."

"OK. Bye."

"Bye, Jackie."

Mary came out to eat after Mom forced her. Mom can make either of us do just about anything, whether we want to or not.

She looked like shit. I'm sorry, but my sister is usually cute and perky. Like Mary Tyler Moore or That Girl from the old TV shows. They don't have girls like that on TV any more. Lots of slutty girls, no perky ones.

Not that she looked like either of those old time actresses. She looked more like Joanie from Happy Days. Cute and perky. I guess you can tell we've got cable. TV Land is one of our favorites. Any time I see any of the three of them I think of Mary.

Looking at my sister now, I could see she was ready to love. She had that same aura about her that Jill had last Sunday when she told me her body was really, really ready. I would have tried to kick the ass of any guy who looked at my sister funny a week ago. Now she looked like a girl who wanted to get laid. Not her face or her body. It was coming from deep inside her. I just hoped Mom had the same talk about respect with Mary that she had with me. Well, not exactly the same. I just hoped Mary wouldn't rush into something she regretted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.