Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Morning came too damned early. Or I went to sleep too damned late. One of those.

I forced my self out of bed. I had an important call to make and a big day ahead of me. If someone had told me when I woke up for school last Friday that on Monday I'd be taking a girlfriend to a doctor so she could get on the pill it would have been inconceivable. Yet that's what I was doing after school.

I got in the shower and thought more about what I'd been thinking about before I fell asleep. Mom's conversation with Jill. Particularly, Jill's side of the conversation. I'd gone from turning her on by just being in her lap to her trying to seduce me to her being completely ready for me to have sex with her to her taking my hand off her breast, saying I was right, we should wait.

Something seemed backwards here. Yet if you followed what had been happening, her pushing me away showed that I had convinced her what I wanted. Was that really what I wanted? I didn't know.

There was some pounding on the bathroom door and Mary asked if I was going to be in the shower all morning. Well, not actually asked. More like yelled.

Mom had an early shift today so I went into the kitchen and had some cereal and OJ for breakfast. Mary came in as I was halfway through my Wheaties.

"Hi, Lover Boy. Out late on a school night. Sounds like you found an easy senior."

"Not quite. Jill's a freshman."

"A FRESHMAN? Oh my God. My big brother's got the hots for a Freshman? Oh, wait till my friends hear about this."

"Go ahead. I'll be sure to tell any guys older than 15 you decide to date what your opinion is about young girls and older guys."

"I guess you're right. But a freshman? Really?"

"Yes, really. I don't know why, we just hit it off. I really like this girl, Sis. I've been doing a pretty good job of messing it up myself. I don't need any help."

"I bet you're being Mr. Smart-ass Know-it-all and she doesn't like it."

"How did you know that?"

"Come on, JackIEEE. I've known you for 15 years."

She always said my name like that when she wanted to make a point.

"So, tell me about her. Is she as pretty as I am? Does she have big tits? Is she a screamer?"

"First of all, nobody could be as pretty as you are, sister of mine. No, she doesn't have big tits but they look perfect on her. And they feel pretty good from what I could tell before my hand was taken away. And nobody screams as loud as you do when you're playing with your hairbrush."

She turned slightly red. "How did you know about that? Do I really scream?"

"You left it on the bathroom counter one day. It must have been soon after you used it because the handle was wet. Let's just say you have a distinctive odor when you're excited. And I haven't heard any screaming but I've heard moaning coming out of your room on more than one occasion."

"Wow. I guess it could be worse. I could grunt like some people I know."

"Well, maybe we could grunt and moan together."

She turned red and got real quiet. I'd never seen my sister act like that before.

"Hey, Mary. I'm just kidding. You know I'd never do anything like that to you."

"Yeah, I know."

"I've got to go call Jill. I'm going to invite her for dinner. You'll get to meet her."

"Cool. That'll be nice."

"Hey. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, Jack. I'm fine. Go call your girlfriend."

"OK."

I went in the living room and called Jill's number. She answered after the first ring.

"Hi, Jill. It's me, Jack. What were you doing, standing next to the phone?"

"No, well I mean yeah. I mean this is my number. For the phone in my room. I'm getting ready for school. You didn't call to cancel, did you?"

"No, I called to invite you over for dinner after we go to the doctor. I'll have you home by 8."

"Daddy got called out to deliver a baby. I'll call his service and leave a message. It should be fine. If it's not, I'll know when you pick me up this afternoon."

"It sounds like you and Mom had quite a talk."

"Yeah. I really like your mom. She's a good person, Jack. You should talk to her more often."

"I plan to. Jill, she told me about your mother and why you were crying last night. I'm sorry about your mother and I'm especially sorry you didn't feel you could tell me. I want to talk tonight so we can get to know each other better. And I want to get to the point where you can tell me stuff like that."

"I'd like that, Jackie."

"God, not you too."

"Does it really bother you? I can stop if you want."

"No, it doesn't bother me. It might if you did it in front of all my buddies at a game but I could probably even handle that, knowing it was you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.