Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

We all sat down to dinner. I was glad we'd taken that walk. Mom had roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy and asparagus covered in sour cream.

"So how was your big date."

"It was fine, Mary."

"Did you get any?"

"Mary, I don't want to hear talk like that. It's Jackie's business whether he got any or not. How would you like it if he asked you if you put out when you start dating?"

My father's name was Jack Raymond Hill. When I was born, they named me Jack Royce Hill. So technically I'm not a junior. However, it soon got obvious that we had to be called different names or it would be too confusing. My mother started calling him Jack and me Jackie. I was known by both names to my friends. After Dad died, I decided I liked Jack better and got my sister and most of my friends to use that name. My mother switches back and forth. If she's serious about something, Jackie is most likely to be the one she uses. If she's real serious, it's Jack Royce Hill. I don't like to hear that.

Mary decided she didn't want me asking if she put out on dates so she quieted down.

"I found out they barbecue and go swimming every Sunday. I kind of got an invitation for the two of you if you're not working next week."

"I work early Sunday. I'll be home by 11. I guess I could camp out by the pool as easily as on the couch here. What do you mean you 'kind of got an invitation?'"

"We had chicken and corn on the cob both done on the grill and they were both great. And then they brought out this store bought potato salad. I guess I sort of bragged about yours and the next thing I knew I was saying you'd be glad to make some for a chance to relax by the pool and have a good meal you didn't have to cook."

"You did, huh? Do you know how much work it is to make that stuff?"

"I know. I'd be glad to help. And Mary would probably help for a chance to go swimming."

"I don't know. What do you think, Mary? Is it worth it to help so you can go swimming and Jackie can impress his girlfriend and her father?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Maybe he'll help me out sometime."

They both laughed and I realized they'd been teasing me.

We finished dinner around 7:00. Mom was pretty strict about doing things on school nights. It was Mary's turn to rinse and put dishes in the dishwasher. I got Mom by herself.

"Mom, I know I've got school tomorrow but I need a big favor."

"What's that, Jackie?"

"I need to borrow the car and go over to Jill's. There's something I need to talk to her about. I promise I'll be home by 9:00."

"This is important to you, isn't it?"

"Yeah, Mom, it is. Very important. I owe Jill an apology and I want to do it face to face."

She pulled my head to her and kissed the top of it. When she let me go I could see moisture in her eyes. "My purse is in the bedroom. Do you want to take her out for dessert?"

"Oh, Mom, that would be great."

"Take a twenty out of my wallet. And if it's 9:30, I won't be mad at you."

I kissed her on the lips which wasn't unheard of but wasn't common, either. "Thanks, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, Jackie. I mean Jack."

It took about 15 minutes to get to her house. Dr. O'Hara looked surprised to see me. He stood holding the door open but didn't invite me in.

"I didn't expect to see you, Jack. Jill didn't mention anything about you coming over."

"She's not expecting me, sir. I came over to apologize to her."

"Really?"

"Yes, Sir. And while I'm at it, I think I owe you an apology, too."

"I don't see why. The things you said to me were true. You actually opened my eyes about how I've hurt Jill in my attempts not to hurt her."

"I understand that, Sir, but it wasn't right for me to tell you you'd been a lousy father in front of your daughter and her friend. No matter what I think about your parenting, I respect you. And that didn't show respect. So I apologize, Sir."

He stepped aside. "Come in, Jack. I appreciate the apology. And would you please just call me John?"

"Sir, I don't think that shows the amount of respect I should give an elder."

"I appreciate that, Jack. Someone did a hell of a job teaching you manners. I have a pretty good idea I'll get to meet her next Sunday. But you're 17 years old, Jack. You're almost a man. There's a good chance you'll be my daughter's first lover as well as her boyfriend. Dr. O'Hara and Sir are too formal. Please call me John."

"OK, John."

"That's better."

"John?"

"Yes, Jack?"

"I just want to let you know I don't think you're a terrible father. I really respect the way Jill can tell you anything. And the way you let her say anything without making her wrong for it. I know you've been lax in some ways, but the closeness you've got is something special. I just realized that since I met Jill, my mom started exhibiting the same thing to me."

"You know, Jack, I'm getting anxious to meet this wonder woman. Did you talk to her about next week?"

Yes, Sir. I mean John. She got me and my sister to agree to help make the potato salad but they're both coming."

"Jack. I don't want to put anyone out. They're both welcome to come over even with out the potato salad."

"No, John. I'm proud of her salad and I got everyone interested in it. She really enjoys making it. I wouldn't be surprised if she tells my sister and me to go do something else when it's actually time to make it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.