Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

The mall was right where we left it but it was a different place than the one we'd been in an hour before.

Jill looked like what she was - an attractive teenager at the brink of womanhood. Definitely ready to discover that aspect of her life, but not pushing it on me. Not trying to sell it.

We held hands. Each of us was comfortable putting an arm around the other, touching, whatever felt natural. We might be standing in front of a photograph and I'd put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close and whispering something about it to her.

I found out a lot about Jill's taste in clothes by watching the way she reacted to the various store displays. We went in a few places and she pawed through a few racks and held a shirt or a sweater up to her asking what I thought, but she kept her word and we didn't buy anything all day.

I also found out that Jill has a thing about shoes. When she asked me how many pairs I had and told her three, she couldn't believe it. She told me she had hundreds. I don't know if that was an exaggeration or not. I don't think it was.

I've got an idea that Jill probably has her own credit cards and could have bought anything her heart desired. But she never discussed money, never said she wished she could have or get something. We were there to window shop and check out the photographs and that's what we did.

One thing that endeared her to me is the way she acted at the pet store. There was a little lab puppy in the window and she fell in love as soon as she saw it. She ran squealing through the doorway and around to the other side of the display and the next thing I knew she had him in her arms, talking baby talk to him as he licked her face. I've always loved animals, especially the bigger, family dogs like labs and Goldens and the way she reacted when she saw him would have made me fall in love with her even if I'd never seen her before. It didn't last long. A girl who was probably her age came running up and told us if we weren't going to buy the dog to leave it in it's display area.

As we left the store Jill said "Bitch."

"No, dear. It was a male dog."

"I wasn't talking about the dog."

We went past the video arcade and I heard my name yelled out. I was ready to keep walking but she pulled my arm.

Jeff came out of the arcade. "Hey, you two. What's up?"

Jill grabbed onto my arm. "You're Jeff, aren't you."

"I'm sorry. I guess I was out of it last night. Jill, this is Jeff. Jeff, this is Jill."

Both said they were glad to meet each other. I think Jeff was ready to take off but Jill wanted to talk.

"You're one of Jack's best friends, aren't you?

"Yeah, I guess so. We've been hanging out together since fifth grade."

"Wow. I'll bet you know all kinds of secrets about him."

"Uh, yeah, I guess." He looked at me, a worried look on his face.

"We'll have to talk to each other sometime when Jack's not around and you can tell me all the dirt about him." He looked scared, something like a rabbit facing a hunter.

"It's OK Jeff. You don't have to tell her any of my secrets. Unless you want me to tell her yours."

"No, dude. I think I'll go back to my game. Nice meeting you, Jill." He looked glad to get away.

"I think you scared him, Jill."

"I was just playing with him."

"I don't think you understand. You're out with one of the biggest losers at Fernmont. And my buddies all are, too. We're the guys who dream and talk about women all the time but would rather do just about anything than actually talk to one. When he thought you going to try to force him to give up my secrets, he flipped out. I don't think he feels he has any defense against a woman who wants him to give up something."

"So now I'm a woman?"

"You know some of the tricks women use, sure. I'm sure you could wrap him around your finger and he wouldn't know if he was coming or going if you wanted to. So, yeah, in that respect you're a woman."

"Jack? How come you don't have any problem talking to me?"

"I don't know. I just feel comfortable with you. I've never felt like this about a girl before."

"I know what you mean. I've never been comfortable talking with boys before. But I feel like I could tell you about anything."

Somehow it seemed that a kiss was called for. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. She had that "take me" look as her eyes closed and her lips parted. While we were kissing my right hand migrated down her back and ended up on her butt. I cupped her left cheek and pulled her into me. She continued to kiss me but I heard an "Uhmmm" as I cupped her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.