Wife and the Black Cat - Cover

Wife and the Black Cat

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Now taking pictures of J was always a pleasure even if she was holding a cat in her arms, and, of course, by now, she was used to me pointing my cameras at her. As it was her day off, she was dressed quite casual in a longish skirt and a blouse, no bra of course for, by now, I suspect she didn't even own one and for sure she never ever wore one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

As I have said on many occasions that I was a bit of a camera nut when I was younger, a member of the local camera club, no, more than a member I was the model secretary. It was my job to find suitable models, amateur and professional for our members to photograph. If you remember, J often turned out for them and usually got her tits out for the guys. At this time, I had recently bought an expensive 6+6 SLR camera for my studio work.

Up to now, it had been a quiet Saturday afternoon but I had got my recent purchase for J to see.

"So what does it do?" she said holding the big camera gingerly in her hands.

"Takes great pictures," I said. "In photography, as well as in other things, size is important. With this camera you get a bigger negative and thus you get better quality."

"Oh," she said.

"I suppose it doesn't come cheap?" she said handing it back to me.

I hadn't told her the actual cost and I wasn't going to.

"As you've spent all that money on this camera you could at least take a few pictures of Angel."

Angel was her black cat. Now it's not that I didn't like that cat but it seemed to me that every time I got out of my chair, she would make herself comfortable there and resist all attempts from me to move her.

"Come on, it's not much to asked," J said, seeing my reluctance.

I had only just bought the bloody camera and I wasn't sure I had any film in the 120 format. I had an old twin lens in the same format but I hadn't used it in a long time.

"Look, I've probably only got some old black and white film," I said hoping that would put her off.

That's ok," she said with a big smile. "You can take some now and develop them later for me."

Well, yes, of course I could for I had my own darkroom up in the attic.

"Ok, ok," I said holding my hands up in defeat.

The trouble with big cameras was that they are only really happy on a tripod. So out of the cupboard came all my gear and just to take a few pictures of some darn cat. Luckily, there was enough natural light coming through the window for me not to have to use my flash. My next problem was the bloody cat didn't want his picture taken and rapidly disappeared to parts unknown. We spent the next half hour searching and recovering the cat from under our bed.

"Look, you'll have to hold her," I said getting a bit narked with all this hassle.

Now taking pictures of J was always a pleasure even if she was holding a cat in her arms, and, of course, by now, she was used to me pointing my cameras at her. As it was her day off, she was dressed quite casual in a longish skirt and a blouse, no bra of course for, by now, I suspect she didn't even own one and for sure she never ever wore one.

I fiddled about taking light readings then I snapped off a roll of 120 film.

"You know how we could make these better," I leered.

"How?" she said her mind not really on me but on keeping the cat happy.

"You could take your top off," I suggested.

"I just want a picture of Angel," she giggled

She wasn't at all mad at me at my suggestion for, in fact, she loved it when I or any other guy for that matter, paid attention to her big tits.

"So?" I said.

"Ok, ok," she agreed. "Here, hold Angel for me.

The cat happy in J's arms was anything but in mine but somehow I held on to her. It only took seconds for her to unbutton her blouse and to throw it aside.

"Here give her to me," she snapped, when she saw the cat was unhappy and was trying to get away.

"There, there," she soothed, stoking her head "what was that horrible man doing to you."

Immediately, the cat calmed down and snuggled into her naked bust.

"Ok, let's take some pictures," she giggled and immediately I could detect in her voice that she was becoming horny.

After so many years of being married to her, she must be nearing thirty by now, I could hear it in her voice, especially in her giggle. I just about managed to finish off the roll of film before she had enough of this and wanted something else.

"Let's go upstairs and fuck," she leered, letting the cat go and posing with her breasts bare for me to look at.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.