Drugged Babysitter - Cover

Drugged Babysitter

by Dark Dreamer

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Dreamer

Erotica Sex Story: a teenage babysitter gets into some spiked cola, and incites the lust of the couple she's babysitting for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

Amy felt a little fuzzy headed for some reason. She was sort of sleepy, yet at the same time felt a strange kind of heat and energy.

She was sitting, slumping really, on the Anderson's couch watching MTV on their big screen TV, babysitting their rotten kid, Josh, who'd thankfully gone to bed without arguing tonight. It wasn't great work but it was all the could get that allowed her to study at the same time.

Unfortunately, by the time she'd gotten the kid to bed and was ready to start studying, her eyes were too tired to read. They kept closing every time she read through a couple of sentences in her Economics book.

Economics often put her to sleep but not this early.

She turned lengthwise on the couch, resting her head against one of the armrests and closing her eyes. She sighed and wondered if she should make some coffee.

No, that was silly. She'd already had two glasses of cola that evening and was into her third. Cola had plenty of caffeine in it.

So why was she falling asleep?

She reached out for her glass, and brought it back to herself, then lost her grip and dropped the nearly full glass on her chest. She giggled for some reason. Her head felt fuzzy and her eyes weren't focusing properly.

She sang a nursery rhyme, but forgot most of the words so kept repeating the same line.

She felt herself shaking and wondered if she were sick, then she realized that Mister and Mrs Anderson were home, bending over and looking at her, and that Mister Anderson was shaking her arm. She giggled at how stupid she was not to have known that.

"She's been into the joy juice," Susan Anderson said with a snarl.

"Well, how was I to know?" Her husband Jack said.

"I told you to make sure it wasn't in the fridge, you dumb bastard. Of course she'd have some. We told her to take what she wanted and it looks like cola."

"How much do you think she had?"

"Too much, and it looks like she's spilled it all over herself too."

"What do we do?"

"I'll take her upstairs and clean her up. You get rid of that shit and clean up the Goddam couch."

Amy heard the conversation, though she didn't make out many of the words. She blinked her eyes and sighed, feeling good as she snuggled into the couch. But something was pulling her up and she realized it was Mrs. Anderson.

"Come on, honey, let's go upstairs," she said.

"Huhhmmmm?" Amy groaned.

"Help me up with her," Susan grunted, pulling the girl into a sitting position. Jack gripped her other arm and the two lifted her to her feet. Susan pulled her arm across her shoulders and led her to the stairs as Amy tried to sing the nursery rhyme again.

"Check on Josh," Susan called over her shoulder.

"Right."

She half carried the girl up to the master bathroom and inside, then sat her down on the closed toilet. Her fingers nimbly unfastened the redhead's shirt and pulled it over her shoulders. Her bra was soaked through as well so Susan removed that.

"You would have to be wearing white," she muttered, looking down at the stain on Amy's pants. she undid the button, then lifted the girl to her feet and tugged the sweatpants down her hips, taking her panties with them. She let Amy sit back on the toilet as she took her clothes down the hall and shoved them into Jack's arms.

"Josh is fine, he's sound asleep," Jack said.

"Here, wash these," she said, still scowling.

"I'm sorry. I forgot," he shrugged.

She went back into the bathroom to find Amy on her feet. The dazed redhead was leaning forward over the counter, staring at herself in the mirror. As Susan watched her face got closer and closer until her nose was almost pressed against the glass. The red headed teenager's hands were on the counter to prop her up and her legs had spread apart to balance herself better.

Susan caught her breath and groaned weakly. She'd had the hots for Amy since she'd first set eyes on the willowy young girl last year, attracted by her long, coltish legs and her high round breasts, breasts that seemed to have grown larger in the intervening months.

She had always been bisexual and she and her husband had had many two on ones. They were swingers, and often as not she fucked both man and woman when they traded partners.

She'd fantasised about seducing Amy but hadn't done anything to bring it about, partly because she didn't want to risk scaring off a babysitter. Babysitters were hard to find, especially good, reliable ones like Amy.

But Jesus! How much temptation was she expected to bear? The girl's cunt was sticking out so open and exposed. It was so beautiful too, a tiny slit in a soft mound with a nice dusting of dark coppery hair. It ached to be sucked. The girl's ass was gorgeous too, all round and tight and firm looking.

She swallowed and moved up beside the girl, looking at her in the mirror. She caught her breath at the reflected sight of Amy's breasts. Even leaning over they hardly changed position at all, sticking straight out from her chest. Her little nipples were hard from the cool of the air-conditioned room and it was all Susan could do to keep herself from grabbing them and starting to suck.

"Hello, Amy," she said. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm naked," Amy said, sounding confused but not very bothered.

"You spilled something on yourself. We put them in the washer."

"Oh."

"How do you feel?"

"Okay... I guess." She blinked several times at herself in the mirror. Susan's eyes shifted from the girl's tits to her ass and pussy and she licked her lips anxiously. Amy had thick, straight hair that fell mid-way down her back. Right now it had fallen forward over her shoulders and was partly covering her breasts. Susan reached out a tentative hand and brushed back some of it, pulling it behind the girl so her breasts were exposed completely.

"Should I be naked?" Amy asked in confusion.

"Your clothes are in the washer," Susan reminded her.

"Oh yeah." She paused for a few seconds. "How come your clothes aren't in the washer?"

Susan closed her eyes briefly, then opened them and looked grimly at the naked teenager. She reached behind her and unhooked her dress, then shrugged it forward, letting it drop down to the floor. She stepped out of it, then quickly removed her bra and panties. Naked, she stood behind Amy, her hands going to the girl's shoulders, kneading and massaging them.

"That feels nice," Amy sighed.

"You're a very pretty girl, Amy," Susan said, her voice husky.

"I know," Amy sighed.

Susan pulled her back upright and turned her around. The girl stared at her nakedness without reaction. Susan swallowed, then slid her hands into the mass of copper colored hair and gazed into the glassy eyes. She pulled Amy's face forward and pressed her lips against her.

Amy didn't react at first, then began to kiss back, perhaps instinctively. Susan dipped her tongue between the teenager's lips and slid it around inside her mouth. Her hands went around Amy's body and pulled her in tightly as her kiss became more hungry. She groaned as she felt the girl's firm breasts squash up against her own small mammaries.

Her hands slid down onto Amy's buttocks and she squeezed them, glorying in the softness and the smoothness of the white flesh.

Amy was swaying a little and, as the force and passion of Susan's kisses grew, began to pull back in alarm. Susan wasn't willing to let her go, tightening her hold on the slender teen and stabbing her tongue into her mouth.

Amy wriggled against her and Susan shifted her grip, her left hand coming up and grabbing a chunk of blond hair, her right sliding up and cupping the teenager's left breast as she pushed her back against the counter.

"Wa... wait," Amy gasped. "S... stop!"

Susan couldn't, she was too hot. She kneaded the girl's full young breast, her body pressing the redhead backwards over the counter, her hand forcing the girl's head up and back, holding it in place as her tongue shot into her mouth again and again.

Amy's mind was a blurred mass of disarray. She was disoriented, not sure what was going on or even where she was. She reached behind her, trying to pry the woman's hand from her hair, gasping for breath as she pulled her mouth free.

Susan bent and slid her lips over Amy's left breast, both her hands kneading and squeezing the soft young mammaries as she sucked and licked on the nipple. Amy shook her head and tried to clear her mind. She saw Susan sucking on her nipple and knew she should push her away, but the woman's hands and tongue felt good on her boobs.

What was going on anyway, she wondered.

Susan slid a hand down to the girl's cunt and squeezed it, sighing in happiness at the feel of it. She pressed her fingers between the tight little pussy lips and rubbed up and down against Amy's clitty.

Amy felt pleasure seeping into her body as she swayed there in confusion. She was half sitting on the edge of the counter, her legs spread as the older woman licked on her nipples and rubbed her pussy. She didn't understand why she was naked, or why Susan was naked, or what Susan was doing. It felt nice, but somehow she knew it was wrong.

Perhaps it was all the dates she'd had the last few years where boys had put their hands on her breasts and between her legs and she'd shoved them off. Sometimes it had felt good too, but she'd still shoved them off. Yet for some reason, she hesitated now, though she didn't know why.

Mrs Anderson was a girl, she thought in bewilderment. What was she doing anyway?

Her pussy was feeling very hot and her nipples were... sooo hard... so hard they ached, so hard they hurt. She shoved at the older woman, her hands trying feebly to push her away from her aching nipples.

Susan clung tightly to her, her tongue whipping across the outraged tit knob, her teeth chewing and gnawing on the flesh, her mouth sucking on it. She stroked her fingers rapidly across the teenager's clitty, feeling a wetness seeping out of the aroused cunt slit.

Amy's nipples stung they were so hard, and her cunt was buzzing with an incredibly frustrating itch, all hot and wet and uncomfortable. Her body was enveloped in a warm haze and she felt herself losing control of her muscles. She shoved again at Mrs Anderson.

"Nooooo," she gasped. "Noooo. S... stop!"

She shoved hard and knocked the woman back against the opposite wall. She staggered towards the door to escape her but Susan jumped quickly back coming behind her. She jammed her hand in under the stumbling red headed girl's buttocks and grabbed her pussy, squeezing it hard.

Amy cried out, her body hitting the door as she staggered under the sudden blow of pleasure and pain. She clawed at the door in mindless delirium, her body thrumming with crackling electricity. She opened her mouth to cry out again but could not gain the breath for it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.