My Son The Nudist - Cover

My Son The Nudist

by Nudemac

Copyright© 2005 by Nudemac

Erotica Sex Story: After my son broke up with his girlfriend he moved in with me and I willingly became his lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Nudism   .

I guess it all started when my twenty-four year old son, a college graduate who was living with his girlfriend in San Diego, broke up with her and decided to move back home to Sedona.

Bobby (his friends call him Bob) and I have always been close. I was a little surprised when he called and told me he had broken up with his girlfriend and wanted to move back home. He did not give me any details, but he did say she just did not understand his needs and better than being unhappy and arguing, they both decided to separate. Like any mother, I was upset and felt sorry for him. At the same time I was feeling excited at having my baby home again.

His father died when he was four and it was just two of us. As an artist, I was able to support us by selling my art and teaching.

As a young boy, Bobby used to model for my art classes on weekends and during the summer. Ever since he was a little boy, he loved running around naked, so it came as no surprise when he said he wanted to model nude for my classes. As I said, he loved being naked.

We lived in a small art community near Sedona. No one ever complained to me about my boy's nudity. He loved playing outside naked and if other kids came over, he did not bother to hide or cover up. When he was nine, he started going naked for long walks in the hills behind the house. He had nice long legs and a firm round butt and his skin was a golden creamy tone. He had blondish brown hair and blue eyes. My students loved his good looks and he enjoyed modeling for my classes.

Puberty did not stop him from going naked. The only time you would see him in clothes was for school or dates. He was a very popular boy at school. His friends loved coming over to do their homework with him. Because of my lax attitude toward his nudity, there were many times I had two or three naked teenage boys in my back yard using the hot tub.

When he turned sixteen, he started inviting girls over. I knew he would not lie to me so I asked him if he was sexually active. He denied it saying he was still a virgin. I asked him not to invite any of girls into his bedroom and to always stay out in the open where I could see them. I suspected the girls only came to see Bobby naked, since most only came once.

A couple of the girls did become regular visitor. I wasn't surprised when he told me that he was fooling around with them but was still a virgin. Curious I asked him what exactly he was doing with them. A bit shocked but not surprised I listened as he told me he liked to let them feel him up and watch his dick get hard. Then he would jack off for them and let them play with his cum. Just to be safe, I bought him a box of condoms and made him promise me he would use them when the time came.

A few weeks later, Bobby was outside by hot tub with Melisa doing homework. I was in the living room watching TV, when on impulse, I got up and went to the kitchen and stood in front of the sink looking out the window. I could not believe what I was seeing. Bobby was sitting on the edge of the hot tub; his girlfriend, naked from the waist up, was between his legs giving him a blowjob. I stood there with my hand over my mouth as I watched in silence.

Bobby has a nice firm body and a thick erect penis at least 8 inches long. I watched wide eyed as she bobbed her head up and down his penis, Bobby's one hand on her head gently guiding her as she sucked him off and the other was fondling her tits. He leaned back taking his penis out of her mouth with one hand and with the other guided her towards his balls so she could suck them while he jacked himself off.

After a few minutes he shot several thick ropes of cum across his stomach and chest. I was watching him rub his cum on himself when he looked up and saw me standing at the window.

I went back to the living room needless to say TV was the last thing on my mind. My pussy was tingling. I could not get the image of Bobby's huge erect penis out of my mind. I would close my eyes and all I could see was his thick fat penis shooting thick ropes of cum and him smiling at me as he rubbed it all over his chest.

As the weeks went by I started finding used condoms in his room every time I went in to clean. I knew then he was fucking her. On several occasions, after she left, he would come into the room I was in to talk. Even pretending, it was impossible not to notice his red swollen penis or cum leaking from the tip.

The summer after he graduated from high school, Bobby started modeling regularly for my evening class and my Saturday morning class. This particular morning class consisted mostly of middle aged women. Bobby definitely loved coming in and undressing in front of them. Once completely nude he would walk up to my desk and ask me how I wanted him to pose. He would always move in a suggestive manner, bending forward and slightly squatting with his legs apart, giving us good views of his butthole and dangling balls. I wasn't a bit surprise to find the women focused mostly on his cock and ass for their drawings.

For the last session I told him to pick a pose himself. He laid on his back with his legs up, wide apart and his hands grabbing his ankles. His cock, balls and hairy butthole completely exposed to their voyeuristic delight.

I knew he had an exhibitionistic streak in him and loved showing off. But what he did next not only took me by surprise, but shocked all of us. He reached down and pulled on his balls causing his fat erect penis to stick straight up in the air. I was amazed at how big and fat his penis was. As we watched mesmerized, he slowly rubbed his middle finger across his butthole several times before inserted it deep into his asshole.

Quickly coming to my senses, I stood up and announced that class was over. Bobby sat up and smiled at my students as they packed their equipment away sneaking glances at his huge fat erection.

When they were all gone, I turned and looked at him and asked, "What the hell was that all about?"

He laughed and answered, "Oh mom! You know they've all been dying to see my boner. I just gave them what they wanted."

I knew he was right and without saying anything else, I asked him to get dressed.

He was absentmindedly stroking his penis he walked away to picked up his clothes.

He turned towards me and holding his penis in his hand he said, "Hey Mom, I need to take care of this or I won't be able to zip my pants."

Looking at him wide eyed, I nodded an ok. Turning my back to him I looked down at my desk, and said, "Young man, you are just too much."

As I packed my bag and cleaned my desk, I could hear the sounds he made while jacking off behind me. I closed my eyes and pictured him jacking off. I heard a long loud moan and knew he had climaxed. I turned to look at him and was amazed at how much cum he was covered in. I felt my own pussy juices start to flow. I threw the tissue box at him and told him to clean up and meet me in the car.

Bobby left for college that August. I went to visit him during school breaks. He wrote me long letters telling me about his classes and all the new friends he met. He also told me about the nude beaches and nude bathing areas at school he had discovered. He even sent me a school newspaper clipping showing him "streaking" through campus.

The day he came home I got up early and drove to the airport to pick him up. I had not seen him in almost a year and I missed him terribly. I spotted him walking towards me. He was wearing a tank top, shorts and sandals. How handsome he looked, so tall and well built, without an ounce of fat on him. His hair was long and tied back. He ran up to me, swept me off my feet and gave me a big hug. I missed my baby so much. I was glad to have him home again. We collected his bags and drove home.

He took his bags to his room and unpacked. I told him I would have lunch ready to eat as soon as he finished. I made sandwiches and a small salad. He walked into the kitchen nude. I looked up and could not help but admire how handsome he was. His body was muscular and firm. He had hair across his chest with a trail going down to his bushy pubes. He had a very impressive looking penis. It was long and thick with a nice large round cockhead. His balls were a nice size too with the right one slightly lower than the left. His legs were long and firm looking with just the right amount of hair on them. I whistled and he turned around holding his hands up showing his body off to me. His butt was nice and round with hair clearly visible in his butt crack. I was laughing enjoying the show, at the same time telling him to stop being such a show off.

He followed me outside to the patio where we sat down to eat and enjoy the warm weather and sun. He looked like a golden Adonis in the bright sunlight. We spent the next few hours talking and visiting, getting up only for more soft drinks. He finally told me the real reason he had broken up with his girlfriend was not because he was a nudist, like I had assumed. It was because he liked to fuck around. Apparently she had come home and on several occasions caught him fucking her girlfriends.

Smiling he held his cock up waving in the air. "No offense Mom," he said, "but it really loves pussy."

Laughing I replied, "I should know, since you turned sixteen I've witness a parade of girls coming and going."

Later that evening after dinner, we sat together on the sofa watching TV. I went to bed early, too sleepy and tired from all the excitement to finish watching the movie.

When I woke up the next morning, I put my robe on and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. While the coffee was brewing I found Bobby asleep in the living room on his back with a huge morning erection pointing up toward towards his chin. I walked in and admired how big and impressive looking his it was. On impulse, I reached down and gently took hold of his cock with my hand. It felt so smooth, hard, and hot in my hand. Daring myself even more, I gently cupped his balls with my other hand. Holding his cock in one hand and cupping his balls with my other hand caused him to moan make his penis twitch in my hand. I let go. Afraid of waking him and being caught I went back to the kitchen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.