Separate Lives - Cover

Separate Lives

Copyright© 2005 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He catches her cheating and he's not about to put up with it.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating  

In the morning, we took another shower together. We washed each other's bodies, but not with the ceremonial intensity of last night. This was a lazier, more sensuous experience. After a while, Sherrie tossed the well-used bar of soap aside, giving up the pretense of bathing. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me urgently. Backing up against the wall opposite the showerhead, she pulled me tight against her and reached between us to guide my cock inside her.

We fucked slowly for a long while, until we couldn't stave off our climaxes any longer. Sherrie had a screaming orgasm, bucking her hips off the wall to meet my thrusts and mashing our groins together. When it ended, she slid off my cock with an exhausted smile. I was going to turn around and wash myself, but she held me tight. After a while, she got her wind back but she wasn't about to let me go. She loosened her grip just enough to pull back and look me in the eyes. She smiled secretively.

"I... uh... have another surprise for you," she said hesitantly, "if you want." I laughed

"My God, woman," I said happily, "after last night's big surprise and all the things we're going to explore... are you sure there's anything left to surprise me with?" She stuck out her tongue before getting serious.

"Well, I've got one for here, for when it's just us together like last night. But there's another one that is... a little more complicated." She stopped for a moment before shaking off whatever had briefly clouded her facial expression. "I'll tell you later, but it's a surprise I hope you'll like... but it's not like this one," she said. There was an impish look on her face; her eyes were sparkling.

She took my cock in her hand and began stroking it gently, looking at it closely, as if seeing it for the first time. Glancing up at me, she reached under my penis to cup my scrotum in her left hand. She massaged it gently, manipulating it in her warm hand.

"I'm not going to be very good at this," she remarked in a matter-of-fact tone. "One of the girls at work has been telling me how to do it but I only have a... mmmmmm, a plastic thing and some bananas, sometimes to practice with... so don't be mad if I don't do it real good, okay?" I didn't know how to answer that, and she wasn't waiting for a reply anyway. Without another word, she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth.

Sherrie had not been stingy about giving me oral sex when we were married, but she'd always done it in the dark or in such dimness I never saw anything. Additionally, she'd done it laying her head on my stomach and looking away from me. I'd treasured the few exceptions, but they were, well... exceptions.

This was a whole other thing. Sherrie had the mushroom-shaped head of my cock well inside her mouth and her tongue was slathering all around it, teasing the sensitive underside and rasping around and over the glans. Taking a deep breath, she took more of me into her mouth before tightening her lips around my shaft.

I could feel her tongue sliding back and forth on the underside of my cock; she began to swivel her head from side to side for a different sensation. After coming hard, I'd been only half-hard. It took only seconds of this kind of attention to make me hard as a steel bar. I watched my cock slide in and out of her mouth as she began bobbing her head up and down. Most amazingly, every time she came up, she looked up to see if she could catch my eyes. She'd never done that before.

She took me deeper, gagging slightly at first but working steadily at swallowing more every time she eased back to get used to my bulk. A few moments later, the end of my cock was well down her throat; she was breathing air filtered through my pubic hair. Bobbing her head, she would let me slide nearly all the way out before sliding her mouth smoothly down the whole length of my cock. I couldn't take too much of that. That, on top of the visual stimulation of watching my woman do this for me, had me ready to cum in just minutes.

"Sherrie," I choked out. "Honey, I'm going to cum..." She just looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes and refused to come off my cock. It was impossible for her lips to do anything expressive, stretched as they were around my shaft, but I would have sworn she smiled at me.

My haunches were clinched tight; the muscles in my abdomen were stretched tight as steel cables and my legs were trembling as they coped with the strain of keeping my body balanced and upright. I could feel my scrotum draw up. My balls swelled and groin muscles contracted, sending a river of sperm along canals that constricted in waves, pushing my cum on. Liquid fire flooded down my cock and spewed out the end.

The first gush of cum hit the back of her throat when she was on an upstroke. She looked surprised, but brought her head right back down on me. That caused another eruption of sperm and fluid. Her nosed bumped against my lower belly; all I could see of her was the top of her head. My hips jerked this time spasmodically; I'd been trying not to, but I was no longer in total control of my lower body.

A third rush of cum, this one more of a flow than an eruption, poured out of the slit in the end of my cock to be deposited on her tongue. I watched as she played with it, teasing and tasting it. I couldn't help it. A fourth spray of cum spewed out to coat her lips. She licked at it, gathering it together with what she already had there. She showed me what she had with an open mouth before swallowing the whole sticky mass. A few droplets dribbled from the slit in my glans and Sherrie promptly licked them away. I sagged, my knees unable to keep me upright. A grinning Sherrie stood and wrapped her arms around me.

I kissed the top of her head, touching her cheek to bring her lips up to mine. With her lips still slimy with my come, she kissed me hard and demandingly. Our tongues flicked at each other, twining around each other in a deep, completely satisfying kiss.

"I'd forgotten you don't mind tasting yourself on me," she said softly. "Most of the girls at work say their men won't do that." I laughed; I was recovering slowly.

"Well, it's always seemed to me that if I expect you to take my semen in your mouth, I shouldn't be that shy about it myself," I told her.

"Besides, you don't seem to mind it when I kiss you after I've been lapping at that cute little pussy of yours... turnabout is fair play, right?" She nodded, her eyes bright with an impish glee.

"I think we taste good together," she said contentedly. "Don't you?" I had to agree. After a while, we had to leave off the kissing for a badly needed oxygen break.

"You know," I said tentatively, "you don't have to do that for me... I love it... but you don't have to do it." She leaned in for another quick kiss.

"I know that," she said softly, "but I wanted to do it for my man." What could I do? I hauled her in tight for another round of kisses.

"Was it... okay?" she asked, at length. "My first... blowjob?" I snorted.

"It was a whole heck of a lot more than "okay," honey," I said enthusiastically.

"Marianne said you would like it," Sherrie said in a pleased tone. "And I know I'll get better... it was fun," she said in a faintly surprised voice. "I forgot some things... but it'll be fun to do more things for you later on, right?"

"Oh, heck yeah," I said happily. "Marianne was right," I added. I frowned a little; she canted her head to one side, concerned that something was wrong.

"Was it Marianne who talked to you about... uh... trying some anal... exploring?" I asked. She nodded, blushing. "And she talked about other things too?" She blushed deeper but her eyes never wavered. She didn't nod this time, but she didn't have to. I sighed dramatically.

"I'm going to have to find some way to thank Marianne for all her... help," I said thoughtfully. "Do you think it would be all right if I sent Marianne a truckload of roses?" After a brief moment of shock, Sherrie slapped my chest in mock exasperation.

"A dozen, long stemmed, with a nice card will be quite enough," she said playfully. We got out fresh towels and dried each other off. It was getting late and we had to be at Melissa and Cal's house for a barbeque starting sometime around 1:00.

As we walked back into the bedroom, something she'd said earlier came back to me.

"Hmmmmm... uh... honey?" I asked her, not exactly sure how to approach her on this.

"Did you say you had only practiced blowjobs with some bananas and a... plastic thing?" She was facing away but I saw the blush rush up the side of her neck.

"Yeah..." she said slowly.

"You have a dildo?" She nodded. "How about a vibrator?" Her blush deepened; her ears were almost glowing. I grinned at her.

"Well... uh... you know that list of things we were getting together last night about things we'd not done that we should have?" She nodded... she gave me a little smile of anticipation.

"Well, let's add "toys" to the list," I said. "I want to watch you, and help you play with them," I added. She was still red-faced, but she was getting used to talking about things she never would have before.

"Can I watch you... you know... do yourself... sometime?" she asked softly. I was a little startled. She was coming out of her shyness, if that's what it had been, very nicely... but she hadn't made it all the way just yet. She couldn't talk about some things yet. I grinned.

"My darling woman, it would be my pleasure," I told her as I dramatically bowed low to her. She giggled and turned back to fixing her hair.

"My hair is such a mess," she said grumpily. I laughed.

"Last night was your idea, lover," I reminded her. She looked at me sharply but I kept a grin on my face and she couldn't get mad at me. She was too honest for that. Finally, she chuckled too.

"I know... but that doesn't help me with this!" She was trying to comb out a tangled mass of her brunette locks.

"Honey," I said slowly. I wasn't sure if my suggestions were going to be appreciated here.

"Why don't you put it up in a ponytail or something like that?" She quit trying to coax it into some kind of shape and considered what I'd asked.

"I'm not sixteen any more," she said reflectively. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"It's up to you, darling," I said, looking around for my car keys. "I think it would look good on you though," I tossed out as an offhand comment. She looked at me for a long moment. She began to brush her hair out, holding it at the back of her head where a clip would gather a ponytail together. It's a fine compliment to a man when his woman wears her hair in a way he likes.

I walked over and took the brush away from her and began brushing her long hair myself. I wasn't an expert at it, but I was willing. After a while, I found the right amount of pressure and just how to hold her hair in place at the top in one hand while brushing down hard with the other to painlessly remove tangles and knots.

Ten minutes into it, Sherrie was completely relaxed and her eyes closed peacefully. In another ten minutes, we were both letting this drift into an even more intensive foreplay, but we had places to go. Some men, I hear, wouldn't have known what we were doing was a part of foreplay. I felt sorry for them.

Regretfully, we were committed to Melissa and Cal's for the afternoon. I did remember one more thing from the night before.

"Honey, you said you had a surprise for me that wasn't anything to do with us... uh, well... making love or having sex... I think that's what you meant, right?

"Uh huh," she said slowly. She took a deep breath. "Come sit on the bed with me," she said. Her face had a small worried expression all over it. My forehead suddenly collected a full set of wrinkles.

The ringing of a phone broke our concentration.

"Do we have to answer that?" Sherrie asked plaintively. I shook my head no. It rang again.

"Shit," she spat out. My eyes widened. Sherrie almost never used swear words. The phone went off a third time. Sherrie took a deep breath and let it out.

"I guess you might as well answer it," she said resignedly.

"Ahhhh... honey," I replied delicately, "it's your cell phone." She rolled her eyes up in embarrassment. I watched her retrieve it from her dress pocket.

"Hello? Oh, hi, Melissa," she said, looking up at me and smiling. "Uh... yeah, I am... uh huh... we're both very happy, thank you very much..."

It seemed to me the conversation was going to be a lengthy one so I disconnected my brain and went about getting my watch and transferring my wallet, keys, and other stuff from the pants I'd worn last night into the pair of blue jeans I was wearing today. At the last minute, I had a thought.

Checking to see if Sherrie was watching, I went to my top bureau drawer and searched to find the tiny box I knew was there. Finding it, I checked the content to make sure they were all right and shoved the container into my front pocket. I was ready to go.

"Okay," Sherrie said into the phone, "we'll be there in a little bit... bye."

"Checking up on you?" I asked teasingly. She nodded.

"I really should have called last night to let them know I wasn't... uh... going to make it home last night but a certain somebody had me tied up in knots all night long," she said cheerfully. I sniffed, holding my head high as if insulted. She didn't buy it. She stuck out her tongue and blew me a raspberry.

"Ready to go?" I asked. She was, and we went.

We stopped at her apartment so she could get a change of clothes. She was just going to go get some jeans she could change into over at Melissa's house, she said. She wouldn't be a minute. Don't bother coming in and don't turn the engine off. The air conditioning would take too long to get going again and it was too hot. So, I sat there.

She was, in fact, gone for three and a half minutes. I was beginning to get irked at this business of her two "roommates" being an obstacle so huge I couldn't step inside her apartment. I just wasn't sure how to approach the problem. I wasn't going to let it go too very much longer though.

When Sherrie came out, she tossed a small overnight bag in the back seat and hung a pair of jeans and blouse on the hook above the door. I saw her also stuffing a sheaf of papers into her purse but she didn't say anything about them.

A few minutes into the drive, I started to ask her again about the surprise but a small Honda ran past us and darted into my lane just ahead. I had to break hard and still just barely missed killing four high school students. Their white faces as I pulled around them told me they'd been scared into safe driving for at least a little while. Anyway, the sudden shock to Sherrie and my emotions drove the topic of her surprises completely out of my mind.


The closer we got to Melissa's, the more restless Sherrie got. She was checking out every control on her door and the dash with fingers that weren't obeying her brain very well. After finding the seat adjustment buttons, she changed her seat's position ten times in the nine-mile trip. By the time we pulled up outside, she was a nervous wreck. I turned to her and looked at her white face. She swallowed hard.

"Ron, honey," she said uncertainly. "You know that surprise I've been telling you I need to talk to you about?" I nodded. "Well, there are actually two surprises for you in the house." She took a deep breath.

"Good!" I said quickly, smiling at her and hoping a smile was appropriate. "Let's go see my surprises." I got out of the SUV and Sherrie got out on her side. We met on the sidewalk beside the passenger side door.

"Ron!" she said sharply. She caught my arm and turned me to face her.

"Ron... honey, I want you to understand these are your surprises, okay? You have to believe me. They're yours! Will you remember that, darling?" Sherrie was desperately trying to tell me something that she wasn't telling me but, unlike last night, I couldn't decipher what it was. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tight against her as if she was afraid I was going to run away.

"Honey..." I said softly. "I believe you, okay? I don't know what's got you so upset but I just won't believe you would do anything to hurt me, all right?"

She kissed me, her lips firm and demanding on mine. She leaned back to look at my face closely. Her body relaxed. She composed herself, leaning her forehead against my chest for a moment. Looking up, she gave me a warm smile.

"I'm acting like a schoolgirl," she said a little more calmly. "I get myself so worked up, sometimes. I think you're going to like these surprises anyway, knowing you." She backed away and brushed at the corners of her eyes with a tissue she produced from nowhere. We walked up the sidewalk to the front door holding hands.

Melissa met us at the door. She'd obviously seen us outside through the big picture window.

"So," she said after greeting us both with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Today's the big day, huh?"

Sherrie nodded and glanced up at me to reassure herself about something. I was getting impatient but I held it in. Too many people seemed to know what this was all about and it was getting irksome that I did not. Melissa looked me dead in the eyes and gave me a smile as warm and affectionate as any I've ever seen on anyone's face.

Melissa turned and gave one of those kinds of yells only a mother could. You know the ones I mean--the ones that can be heard all over the neighborhood, especially by the youngsters she's calling? Yep, them's the ones.

"CASSIEEEEEEE... COURTNEY... COME IN THE HOUSE," she called. I was impressed. I'd not heard that volume of voice since Afghanistan when the platoon sergeant of our security detail had had an occasion to make himself heard to a group of Marines a couple hundred yards away. Melissa would have been able to duplicate his shout, or exceed it.

I could see the twin blond girls racing toward the house from the backyard. In just a very few seconds, they were through the kitchen door and into the living room. I flashed a grin at Sherrie. I thought these two little girls were something special and I wanted to share it with her. She was looking back at me, her face anxious.

"UNCLE RONNIE," Courtney shrieked. Cassie's voice was just a beat behind.

"MOMMY!" she squealed happily. Both girls raced by me without stopping with Cassie leading. I was a little disappointed. Ordinarily they wanted a hug when I came over and I loved to accommodate them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.