Getting Accepted
Part 1B

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Incest Sex Story: Part 1B - A young man who was continually rejected by his peers has a strange encounter, which changes his whole life. He has found new confidence and an ally from the most unusual source. A bit far fetched but fun anyway

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   DomSub   First   Size  

I was lying in bed and I heard my bedroom door open softly and then click closed. "OK Gran I'm awake," I said, but when the figure came closer I realised it was my mother, dressed in the shortest and flimsiest of nightdresses. It was one she had bought years ago, but of course I never saw her in it, now I did and it hid nothing.

"It isn't Gran, its me your mother," she said and then without asking came into bed with me. Now this was one of the youngest woman I had naked beside me, also the sweetest smelling one, for she had doused herself in her perfume. I never even asked why she was in here with me; I wrapped my arms around her and sealed her lips, as my hands roved all over her curves and bumps. I felt everywhere, wanting to know all there was about her; she was after all my own flesh and blood. Then I became a bit more adventurous, kissing down her body, after pulling the nightdress up. I got one of her firm nipples into my mouth and felt it harden as I worked it with my tongue and massaging the other breast with my hand.

One thing about my mother she had a real handful of breast and I revelled in the feel of those lovely soft mounds of fat. Down I slipped, following her contours, down to the area where that distinctive woman scent was coming from. She opened her legs and the trapped scent just poured out making my rock-hard cock even harder. This was the first time I had been so close to a woman's privates'. I was hesitant to go on, but I had seen enough Blue movies to know that a woman loves a man to work her up with his tongue in this area.

Slipping my dagger shaped tongue between her puffy lips I drew it up, hitting her little button which was like mine hard and jutting out. I used my tongue to work on it while rotating two fingers on the inner surface of her vagina. She was soaking wet, the moisture almost running out like the saliva from my mouth.

Slipping up her body I just guided my knob into the well-oiled passage and kept on going up, sinking in a good bit before she pushed me up with her hands.

"Harold, what are you putting inside me, surely that isn't all you, I feel I'm being torn open. Gran said you were big, but this is something else surely," then just as quickly she wrapped her legs around me and thrust her hips violently into me driving me up to the hilt.

"Stop, please Harold let me just get used to you, I feel like I'm about to give birth. Oh son I hope you don't feel bad about us doing this, I have often considered looking for another man, but no-one could fill me like this. I've found my man, just like Gran. Yes, she told me and now I know why she's so happy these days."

Now I was again as one with my mother, I dare say I had as much meat within her as she had when I was a baby, but this was different. This was the meat of pleasure, rove right up inside her pussy and I was loving it. I couldn't care less if they called it incest; it seems almost everyone else was doing what I'm doing. Tommy Claire's brother was not only shafting his sister but his mother before he died. I was shafting my mother and grandmother; just the same, I was keeping it in the family.

Hell it felt great sliding in and out of mum, while she kept up with my movements. She was pulling back as I did and then thrusting her hips forward as I slid in on that lovely slippery surface. Now this was heaven, could it get any better than this, I doubted it, but it was like the Holy Grail, I'll keep on looking to try to find someone better. When at last I shot my load I felt the greatest pleasure of all flooding my mothers inside with my life-giving seed; hoping against hope that it would find fertile ground and give me a son or a daughter.

Mum spent the whole night in bed with me and it was Gran who shook us in the morning. "I thought I would find you in here Grace, well was it as good as I said," she said speaking as though I wasn't there.

"Mum, you are disgusting, but you were right, he is more than you said and he's ours," my mother said, smiling up at her.

So that was the last time I spent in my bed, from then on it would be my mothers bed I would sleep in, with an occasional visit to Gran in hers. Now back to the present.

Arriving at Susan's home early and took her to the Fete, while Hariot tended the shop and Post Office until twelve when I was to go and bring her to the Fete. All went well and I returned to the shop just before twelve.

"Go into the kitchen, there's coffee on the range," Hariot said as I entered. She no longer wore her apron, but a black dress with long sleeves, the dress was wide and well down below her knees. Somehow the dress made her look even smaller.

It was well after twelve before she came in and walked over towards the table I sat near. She tripped on the mat which was lying on the floor and fell forward. I reached out and caught her, before she fell, but her hand landed on my lap, well on my cock really and it reacted to the touch of a woman, by slowly rising.

"My that brings back memories and in the same chair that you are sitting on," she said looking me straight in the eye.

"And what memories would these be Hariot, I bet you were a right tear away when you were younger," I said helping her stand.

"I used to sit on my husbands knee on that very chair, he was a big man too," she said and I could see that her mind was lingering in the past.

"You could always sit on my knee Hariot," I said.

"Oh not the way I sat on Harry's, I couldn't," she said smiling.

"Why not, I don't mind you sitting on my knee."

"You would be shocked if I did. A young lad like you and an old woman like me, you would laugh at me," she answered.

"No I wouldn't, come show me, what you mean."

"I think you would at that. Wait a minute I'll be right back," she said scurrying out of the kitchen to return just seconds later.

"Well come on then lift me up," she said standing in front of me.

I lifted her by the armpits and she adjusted her dress so she wasn't sitting on it and sitting facing me like she was on a horse. Then the penny dropped, she and her husband used to fuck facing each other on the chair. I unzipped my trousers and took out my now hard rampant cock, she shuffled forward, but I stopped her. Undoing my belt I raised my bottom off the chair and slipped my trousers and underpants down oven my knees, it was then I felt her bare bottom on my thighs.

Slipping her hand under her dress and standing on the leg rods guided my cock to her warm pussy and then she slid down. Now how did such a small woman manage to devour the whole length of my cock was another wonder. Now we were very close and I had my hands around her to hold her, for there was nothing else I could do with them, she had her arms around me and we gazed into each others eyes with a smile on each others faces. Hariot was beaming, not smiling as we just sat there.

"Oh memories, but Harry was never as big as you are. You don't mind doing this with an old lady do you, oh it's lovely one again to feel a man inside of me, I thought my days of getting this satisfaction were over long ago."

"Why should they be, you have a working pussy and it feels great to me," I said and I wasn't lying either, she fitted me like a glove and felt as good as any of the women I'd fucked in the past week, well except my mother, she was special.

Starting with a small rocking movement at first the stroke wasn't very big, but the pleasure was just as good, we sat there fucking each other until I flooded her old pussy.

"That's right Harold, just let it all go, I'm a bit old to have kids and they say a man's sperm is good for a woman. Can we do this again sometime, I don't mind if you say no, for I've had one more memory to dream on."

"Why dream, we can always sneak some time together can't we," I said.

"You mean it Harold, truly, you're not just saying this to appease an old lady."

"No, I mean it, but must it always be on the chair?"

"You would bed me as well?" she asked in wonder.

"What better place," I replied.

She then hugged me even tighter, so much so that I started getting hard again and I felt myself expand within her body.

"Oh I would love to stay sitting on this but we have to go and help Susan," she said standing up and had to bend my cock before it would leave her lovely warm pussy.

"See it doesn't even want to come out," I said smiling, as she giggled like a youngster at her predicament. I lifted her up and off she came.

"My, what has come over you two, my mother has smiled more than I've seen her doing in years," said Susan, adjusting those silly spectacles she wore.

"She's relived old experiences and feels great about it," I said.

Susan looked at me with a puzzled look then looked at her mother smiling at everyone. "Wish I could feel as happy as she does."

"Maybe you could, but not here, maybe later," I replied and walked off to take a look at the other stalls.

"Well how are you getting on in the group," the vicar said after grabbing me by the arm.

"Great, just great, I didn't think I would have enjoyed it but I do," I answered.

"Lots of women too aren't there?" he said and even though he didn't say it outright I knew what he meant. He meant easy, willing pickings and so far he was right.

I looked at him but he had a poker face, "There certainly is," I answered.

You'd be surprised about some though, like my wife a bit of a battle axe she is, takes a man to tame her," he said without looking at me. Now why would he bring up Myra his wife when there were others? "Remember and give me a ring I may have something to your liking," he said as he waved to some posh looking woman with a big wide hat and weighed a bit over the normal.

I bumped into Myra literally as she backed away from a stall half turning at the same time and landed with me wrapping my arms around her. I was instantly enveloped in her perfume and her two firm breasts pushed into my chest. "Oh I'm sorry Myra," I said in her ear.

"Harold it is I who should be apologising, stepping back like that without looking," but making no effort to move out of my embrace.

It was me who first realised I was still holding her and quickly dropped my arms. I think the action wasn't to her liking, but she remained close. "We will be working together on Friday, maybe I'll even get a dance," she said in what I expect was her sexy voice.

"If you will allow me Myra," I replied.

"I would be a bit upset if you didn't, she answered back and like her husband saw someone and waved. The last I saw of her was pushing through the people to speak to the woman with the big hat.

The entire group was there, but I recognised no-one else. There were no people from Torpton that I recognised, but I didn't expect to see any of them anyway. I was sitting having a coffee and crumpet when Simone came and sat beside me with a mug in her hand. "Can I sit here with you Harold?" She asked in her timid voice.

"Where is Harold, I saw him earlier?" I asked.

"Where he always goes on a Saturday to the pub, I won't see him until after closing time. Tomorrow is the same after midday. I spend all weekend on my own, I wish that he was dead, and then I'd have a normal life," she said. She sounded upset and I felt sorry for her, well I did right from the first time I saw her, she was ages with my Gran, but at least my Gran wasn't dominated. I knew my grandfather before he died; they were a unit and shared everything. Simone didn't even get to have an opinion, but then some women like it that way.

'Simone, I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do?"

"Can you take me home, I don't feel like walking all that way home."

"Yea sure, finish your coffee and we will go, but first I must tell Susan where I am, I'm working on her stall," I said but as I said I was in the way.

After telling Susan and Hariot where I was going I was about to leave when Hariot grabbed my arm, "Come to our house no matter how late, I want to see you," she whispered. I smiled for I had a good idea what she wanted, she had the itch, this one would be hard to drop.

Harold and Simone's house was at the edge of the town, well hidden from anyone's view, I didn't even ask if she wanted me to come in or not I just followed her. Her house was faultless, not many personal items around though, clean and sparse would be a good description. In the lounge it was the same except for the area around an easy chair by the fire and turned towards a large wide screen TV. Here remotes, papers and magazines littered. Simone saw me look at that area.

"I'm not allowed to touch anything around Harold's chair, not even the remote," she said.

"What if you want to watch TV?"

"I have to wait until Harold comes home, he chooses the channel."

"Hell woman have you no say in what you do," I said, now sorry for her.

"I told you I was lonely at the weekends, alone in this house," she said bursting out into tears and resting her head on my shoulder. Sobbing women, I just don't know how to handle them. So I did the only thing I could think of, I hugged her to me, feeling the heat of her body and the hardness of her breasts, or bra against my chest. I sat down bringing her with me, so that she was sitting on my lap with both legs on my right. She buried her head into my left neck and kept on sobbing.

I hugged and hushed, but I didn't know her well enough to say or do much else. We sat like that for about ten minutes and subconsciously I slipped my hand up her dress, between her thighs reaching the soft skin of her upper thighs where I stopped and gently circled my fingers. Slowly her legs parted allowing me to touch the labia mound through her panties.

"We shouldn't be doing this, it's wrong, God will strike us down, for even going this far," she murmured into my neck, but she didn't close her legs any, in fact they opened wider.

It was obvious she liked this attention, as I slipped under her panty leg and pushed it aside to her crack, which when I slipped a finger between, was nicely lubricated. Now she was lifting her hips slightly so it would make it easier for me. Her arms tightened around my neck pressing her face harder into my neck, now there was no sobbing or tears running down my neck. "Be gentle with me, please don't hurt me," she whispered.

"As if I would Simone."

"Harold hits me if I don't react the way he wants," she explained.

So I was right in my opinion of him, the bastard. It was easy to carry my hand up and drag down her panties, and slip them all the way down her legs. Then she went down on her hands and knees on the carpet, pulled up her dress and presented me with this lovely round bottom with the little mound at the bottom just begging to be fucked.

"What are you doing Simone," I asked.

"This is the way Harold said I must be in when he wants me," she replied.

"Well I'm not an animal get up, off the floor and lay on the sofa. You don't need to do this if you don't want to," I said, then wondered why I had even said it. It was me that started this and I was hard as a rock just now and needed to sink my cock into someone.

"You don't want me like this, but I like it this way for I don't need to look at his face."

"Well I want to see yours," I said lifting her up and laying her on her back on the sofa. Not the most comfortable place, but I didn't want to treat her the way she had been trained, maybe later on mutual agreement but not that way the fist time.

I had no fears now over my size, knowing that every woman I'd fucked had taken the whole length even little Hariot. So presented with this lightly hair covered pussy I just dropped my pants and guided it to her soaking passage and pushed, sliding in smoothly as she let out a slow sigh. The sigh was one of contentment; I saw it on her face as I slid all the way in. Again the reaction I I was beginning to recognise, Up came the legs and the heels hooked into my thigh and buttock as I smiled down at her.

"Very nice Simone, lovely in fact," I said as I felt her velvety grasp all the way up my shaft. She was a lovely looking woman, even though she wore no make-up.

She raised her arms and I leant forward so she could place them around me, "Oh Harold, this feels so far nicer than the rough way that my Harold treats me. To him I'm just a vessel to deposit his seed, and that has become almost impossible the last few years. Thank you for being so gentle," she said starting to cry once more. I ignored her crying and kept up a steady stroke until I felt her spasm in an orgasm. Hers were a violent thing, her back arched she tightened her legs and arms around me and hugged me tighter, then a loud sigh and everything relaxed. I continued after that now a bit faster until I mixed my sperm with her lubrication.

This was the first time I had experienced such a climax in a woman and I loved the way she suck my cock even deeper into her body. The way it gripped my cock tighter in a wave, it only lasted a second but it felt wonderful. I slipped out of her and drew up my underpants. Now coated in Hariot and Simone's secretions, and thought I had better find a way to wash myself.

"Can I use your bathroom Simone?"

"It's down the passageway," she replied. "But I'm coming with you."

Taking a damp cloth she sponged me while kneeling on the floor, then like Gran she planted a kiss on the head," I love your prick Harold and you treated me kindly, she said then rose. I took her arms and kissed her full on the lips and she responded by hugging me.

"Its I who should be thanking you, for you are one wonderful woman," I said when we parted.

"Come and see me again, you know where I live and Harold routine."

Without any goodbyes, for there was no need, she and I understood the reasons I left. Since I had to pass the Fete on the way to Hariot's house I called in, they were just wrapping up so I helped the pair of them to pack what cakes were left into the boot.

"I didn't expect you back so soon, I thought you would be comforting Simone, since Harold will be at the pub," Hariot said loudly.

"Hariot, you have evil thoughts," I said laughing. Susan just stood watching us wondering why we were so open in our conversation now no doubt.

Once I took the pair of them home, we sat in the kitchen and it was obvious that Susan was dog tired, she had been busy over twenty-four hours.

"I'm going to have a soak then crawl into bed," she said.

"Want Harold to come and keep you warm?" Hariot said jokingly, but I think she was serious too.

Susan played along though and it surprised me with her reply, for she was usually so shy and timid. "Not tonight maybe I'll take the offer up another day, come for tea tomorrow at four Harold and thank you for your help," she said rising and left Hariot and I sitting at the table.

"Surely that wasn't my Susan speaking like that?" Declared Hariot.

"Must be coming out of her shell, but I must go too," I said planting a kiss on her lips as I left.

Hell I've shafted these old women and thought nothing about it, but less than a week ago I would never have thought about even looking at any of the women I'd sunk my cock into lately. I couldn't care if they were young or old now if it had a working pussy that was good enough for me.

I returned home with three boxes of cakes, which would go down nicely in this household. Mum and Gran were out so I cut a large slice for me, went into the bathroom, filled the bath and lay soaking while eating a large slice of cream sponge. It was like lying in heaven with all the bubbles. It was late when the pair of them returned as I was watching my usual late-night movie.

"Come on to bed Harold, my bed," my mother said when she put her head around the door. That was the beginning as I said earlier, I was up in a flash and with giggles and laughter we settled in with her cuddled up in my arms, no sex tonight just comfort.

Not so in the morning for I woke up with her sitting over my hips ready to lower herself down on my early morning hard on. I was glad that I had woke so I could feel the lovely sensation as she slid down to rest her lovely soft bottom on to my hips and thighs. Our pubic bones ground together, showing I was as deep as I would ever get. As she sat there I tried to work out just how far up her body I was and I worked out I was well past her belly button. Encased within the area that had given me sanctuary for the first nine months of my life. It was a funny feeling knowing I was back in again, but with a length of pleasure stick, a big pleasure stick.

Bouncing like she was riding a horse, Grace, my mother pounded herself on my erect phallus until she climaxed and fell forward, panting and smiling. "Harold, we are naughty, aren't we, but what harm are we committing, none, I just want you beside me, always," she said hugging me.

She moved off my still erect phallus and cuddled up beside me, lying half across my chest with her arm around my body. I had to admit that I felt so content lying there like this with both my arms around her. Even though we were intimate she was still my mother and a man's love for his mother is greater than all others.

I heard Gran leaving her the bathroom but instead of moving towards the kitchen she made her way down the passageway. Except for my room door none of the others were never closed in our house so one could hear what was going on throughout the house. I knew she was barefooted by the sound and she just walked into mums bedroom, pulled pack the covers and cuddled up on my other side. Now I had two of my own alongside me, but Gran took hold of my not so hard cock which immediately returned to the excited state by her administrations.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.