Leaving...
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by EnglandsDragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A visiting American Professor and a proper English Lass learn about friendship, love and what's truely important in life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

So there she was. Flying towards utter misery with those haunting words ripping her heart apart... now the time has come to leave you... one more time let me kiss you.

Megan's flight to Kennedy International Airport had been a blur. She knew she had another flight to Albany, then by car to Hamilton in the middle of the state where Crestin University nestled in a quiet valley.

At long last the Jumbo gently touched down, the engines screamed in reverse thrust and the pilot slowly skillfully brought them to the Terminal.

Megan helped Helen with the children as they departed the plane. They exchanged addresses and phone numbers and Helen hugged and kissed Megan on the cheek, "Goodbye my 'clansman' I hope you will listen with your heart and pray it will lead you to happiness." They waved as Helen and the girls disappeared into a line waiting to be processed through customs.

Megan passed through customs on her way to the domestic departures concourse where she would wait to board her connecting flight. She had flown into Kennedy three times and these passageways with their bright colors and multitude of different advertisements were always amazing, but now very familiar to her.

She moved along smartly until she saw two groups of video monitors with the words "Departures" and "Arrivals" printed above their respective passageways. She identified her flight and moved quickly to her departure gate where she sat staring across the concourse walkway into the adjacent gate. A man, a woman and a small child, no older than four, were huddled together with some sort of turmoil swirling around them. Megan tried to focus on other people but the obviously tearful goodbye kept drawing her back to them.

The woman was dressed in a business suit and was holding her daughter in her arms. The little girl was clinging onto her mommy's neck crying, her husband holding both of them.

To her surprise Megan could hear part of what they said, "It's mommy's last trip baby she will be working in town from now on. I promise you baby she won't ever leave you again." The child was sobbing and her mother was silently weeping as daddy took the little girl from her mother's arms to comfort her.

The woman tried her best to compose herself then kissed her husband with a passion that ignored any watching passengers. She pulled back from her lover, a look of pain crossing her young face. Megan could imagine her parting words as if she whispered them into her own ear. "So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, Hold me like you'll never let me go... Oh, babe, I hate to go."

The woman looked deeply into her husband's eyes, touched her daughter's face, then turned, picked up her briefcase and entered the tunnel to board the plane. The child held onto her daddy, her face streaked with tears as he moved down the concourse and away from the plane.

Megan sat and fought back the tears welling up in her eyes. 'Oh god, what do want of me? You gave me a heart to love with. You gave me Andrew to love. But you first gave me a mind and a drive to succeed in whatever I set my mind to.'

As she closed her eyes to compose herself she heard her flight called. She saw Andrew's handsome face and heard again those words. "Hold me like you'll never let me go... "


With heavy heart Megan exited the plane in Albany to pick up her rental car. The paperwork completed she sat at the wheel and searched for a classical music broadcast to soothe her - anything so that she didn't hear that song again. She found herself listening to the opening bars of Tchaikovsky's 'Swan Lake' and relaxed for a few minutes as she heard the lyrical beauty of his music. She drove out of the airport and turned west on State Route 20 towards Crestin University, about an hour away, taking care to adjust her thinking and concentrate her mind on driving 'on the wrong side of the road.'

Andrew wasn't expecting her. This would be a total surprise. She hoped she had timed her arrival for when he was most likely to be at home.

Megan found a parking slot and retrieved her case, or was it a 'valise' now? No it was 'suitcase' even though she didn't have a suit in it. She removed it from the boot no, it's now 'the trunk' and walked the short distance to the stairs leading to Andrew's cosy little house. She stood outside his door cell phone in hand and keyed in his number, her heart racing with mixed excitement and apprehension.

Brrrrrr, Brrrrrr, Brrrrrr. That distinctive soft ring tone of the USA.

"Hi this is Andrew."

She adopted what she hoped was an American accent, lowered her voice and said "Is this Professor Andrew Scotsdale?"

"Sure is" his lovely molasses voice replied.

"Sir you have an express parcel at your door. It's marked 'Fragile.' Our driver failed to get a receipt so would you kindly make sure it's there safe."

"Yup - just hold on now."

There was the scraping of a latch, the door swung open and Andrew stared in astonishment.

"Meg? Meg honey? Oh Meeeg" and he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her, stroking her hair and lifted her off her feet as he carried her inside.

"Andrew. ANDREW for god's sake I can't BREATHE. Put me down" she laughed.

Andrew held Megan in his arms gazing into her deep sapphire blue eyes. He thought to himself, 'she is thinking about something awfully hard for her eyes to be so blue and I can guess what it is she has been thinking about.' He whispered in her ear, "I've missed you so much my love."

Megan was breathless from Andrew's bone crushing embrace and that kiss, ohhhh his kiss. She had primed and readied herself while driving from the airport so she could tell him why she was there, but suddenly found her body melting into his arms, their mouths almost glued together as he greeted her.

She looked up into his eyes, she had to say something, tell him why she came. She began to speak "Andrew, please let me say something. Please. I've something to say..." His voice overrode hers. He wouldn't let her speak. "I've missed you so much my love." Her determination crumbled at the look on his face, at the joy he showed at her being there. She couldn't destroy him at this moment of reunion and all her carefully planned words disappeared from her mind. She grabbed him and held him tight. 'So nice, so protected, so comforted, ' Now the song came and she welcomed it's poignant melody as it played in her heart, "Hold Me Like You'll Never Let Me Go."

He pulled her close and took in her scent. Andrew shivered, 'she still uses the shampoo that smells like spring flowers that I love so much.' He knew in his heart this woman was all that was worth living for. He loved her more than anything or anybody in this life and he had so much to talk over with her while she was here. He knew she'd be interested. He hoped she would agree to his ideas. But his ideas for their future could wait; she was in his arms and that was all that counted.

"Hey," Andrew asked, "Do you need to shower or take a bath?"

The little smirk on his face told her all she needed to know about what he had in mind. She moved away from his embrace and gathered her case from the front porch, closing and locking the door behind her. Her lips were dry, her tummy a knot of anxiety. If she didn't tell him now she was lost. But could she tell him when he wanted her so much? Did she even WANT to tell him right now? It could wait. He would be heartbroken if all she could offer was the harshness of separation when it was so plain how much he wanted and needed her - and god help her she needed his love - just one more time.

Then with her new determination and a forced cheerfulness said, "Yes my love, I need you to draw my bath, pamper my body and make wild passionate love to me. But only if you want, I don't want to be a nuisance!"

Before Megan could say another word Andrew scooped her up in his arms and headed upstairs towards his bedroom. Shrieking in surprise then giggling in his arms as her shoes, socks and pants were dropped haphazardly as he relieved her of them. Her clothing left a trail from the foyer to the master bathroom's Jacuzzi.

While Megan finished removing what clothing Andrew had not managed to strip from her, she followed his every move as he opened the windows allowing a cool breeze to filter through the room while he filled the big garden tub with hot water. He waited until the water reached the right level before he engaged the powerful water jets. Megan watched in a trance-like state thinking how her emotions were like the torrent of raging water in the centre of the tub. She wanted to make this time, this coming night, special for them both.

Andrew looked over his shoulder, his heart loud in his ears as he took in her naked beauty, confidently revealed to his gaze. He held his hand out to her and Megan seductively crossed over to her man, waiting to be lost in his gentle pampering. He stood next to the tub as he helped her climb over the side, holding on to her hand so she didn't lose her balance. Quickly she was safely lounging in the midst of the massaging currents of water as they stimulated her tired body.

Andrew turned on some music, allowing the tranquil sounds of one of his "Windham Hill" CDs fill the air. After disappearing momentarily he returned with a pot of tea and two cups and placed them on the ledge of the table behind Megan. He fixed it exactly the way she had taught him... with a small amount of milk but no sugar. Handing her a teacup he took the other one for himself as he sat on a small stool next to the tub.

Megan put her mission on hold as her body, responding to the various stimuli, started relaxing while her mind was lost in a fog. 'Now what do I do? He's being so loving, so kind, just as he always is when we are together. I can't spoil this moment for him.'

Her thoughts were interrupted by Andrew's soft little kisses on her neck and face. She sighed as a familiar heat began to build deep inside her body. Opening her eyes she looked up at him as he bent over the back of the tub to kiss her again. She offered him her cup which he promptly placed on a nearby shelf. When he returned to the same position a look of mischief spread across Megan's face. She reached up and put her arms around Andrews's neck as if to kiss him, then as he bent off balance she pulled down.

"Oh shit," were Andrew's last words before the splash when he went ass over teakettle into the water. Coming up on his knees he was spluttering from the water he had just inhaled. Looking at Megan who was laughing so hard she was holding her sides, he tried to regain his composure.

Continuing to splutter he finally said, "You little Imp!" He decided he might as well join her, he was already soaked. He threw off his shoes and shirt, quickly followed by his pants, then took her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his body. Her signal was clear and she whispered, "Slow my love, it's been a long time since we were together in January."

Andrew positioned himself and Megan surrendered to her lover. Slowly he pressed forward as she offered him welcome access to the very core of her being. He pushed slowly into her and muscles too long ignored responded with a deep longing of purpose and absolute desire. Megan rotated her hips to allow his entrance, almost clawing her fingers into his back as the fullness she knew so well became the focus of her desire. "This is so good," she purred into his ear as he continued a gentle back and forth motion, 'like the tide' she thought, now totally abandoned to the touch of his love.

Andrew looked down at Megan; her eyes were closed as she gave herself over to sheer ecstasy. His very being was at one with his beautiful lover. 'I love you so much, you are my soul mate, my equal in every way, I am so happy I found you' he thought. His body shuddered as her tightness closed around him, milking him, demanding his very essence.

Andrew didn't notice his movements beginning to speed up as Megan met his every thrust in her desire to please him, to pull his body inside her, to keep this most perfect of all connections, their own special oneness.

They were lost in the delights they were providing, each for the other; Andrew's movements became frantic as the tension inside him built to a point of no return. Then in a sudden explosion of pleasure and wanton release he was emptying himself deep into Megan's body, bringing with it the hope of new life. He slowly relaxed his pace until he lay quietly atop his lover, his body continuing to spasm in love's release, still connected, still that complete oneness.

Megan opened her eyes meeting his gaze while she demurely smiled, "I felt you cum. I like it when I feel you cum deep inside me. It feels so warm and right somehow. It's the final thing that makes me become part of you, and you part of me. I can never hold back then."

Andrew kissed her face and mouth as he gradually lost his erection and slipped out of her. He gently touched and stroked Megan's body while they just looked into each others eyes. Megan seemed a little distracted; Andrew thought 'she has some important interviews coming up, it must be that. She just needs to relax.'

Reaching over he turned off the water jets and supported Megan as she climbed out of the tub. He took his time while he helped to dry her off, afterwards leading her to his king sized bed. She lay on her side, her head propped up on the pillows while she waited for Andrew to join her.

Megan felt again a deep sense of contentment as she curled into Andrew's arms. His very presence was comforting to her. She felt tiny kisses on her arms and she responded by holding her breath while the shiver of excitement ran down her body. The feel of his hot wet mouth on her skin was exhilarating as he moved over her. Some places were excited, others were just nice, still others tickled until at last he began to worship her body at her most intimate and womanly center. The tension kept building as his mouth and tongue teased and pleasured her until he found the very focus of her desires. Over and over he brought her to a peak and she released her emotions as they were magically transformed into wave after wave of uncontrollable pleasure, consuming her mind and body. Afterwards, spooning with her back to his chest, she fell asleep cradled in his arms, satisfied and peaceful.


Andrew woke up first and let Megan sleep. Walking out front he began to make a supper of Burgundy beef tips with noodles, Caesar salad, and the fresh French bread he had bought earlier in the day. As he browned the beef his thoughts drifted back over the last six years.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.