The Trailblazers are Playing Tonight, Right?

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Karen and her father Ray are intimate lovers. They get together every time their closest NBA team plays at home for an evening of lusty sex while her mom thinks they've gone to the game. What an evening.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Karen was infatuated with her father, Ray, and she had been involved with him in a very hot, sexy intimate sexual relationship for over 3 years. He'd been the one who had taken her cherry and he and Karen had been very actively involved in fucking and other sexual play ever since. Karen had come to actually envy her mother and father whenever they'd fuck, and she'd lie in bed, almost angry with envy that her own mother, her father's wife, was getting his cock instead of her.

Karen and Ray had been fucking there in their home nearly the entire time they'd been lovers, but that required them to either do it in the mornings after her mother left for work, and in the afternoons before she came home. Neither Ray nor Karen liked the constraints that placed on their ability to enjoy themselves while they were fucking so they had to come up with other plans.

One of Ray's good buddies had a trailer out in the country where he and Karen could easily go and spend a few hours fucking and just being naked alone with each other while her mother thought they'd gone to the Trailblazers game. Every single night that the Trailblazers played a home game, Ray and Karen knew in advance not to have anything on their schedule -- they were going to the trailer so they could enjoy the evening fucking each other.

That morning, Karen came to Ray's bed after her mother had gone out the door for work, and she climbed in between his muscular legs, took his cock in her hot young mouth and she sucked him until he exploded powerfully into her mouth. "We're going to the trailer tonight, right?" she asked Ray as she finished licking his cock and he kissed her sexily and caressed both of her naked breasts through her sleep shirt she was still wearing.

"You bet, Karen, right after work, we'll head out and while your mom thinks we're going to the Trailblazers game, we'll be out at Larry's trailer fucking ourselves crazy," he said as he reached over and started putting on his pants and shirt for work, too.

Karen's pussy was wet and increasingly horny for a fuck all day long while she was in class at school. She could hardly wait for her school day to end so she could go home and get ready to go out with Ray. She wished Ray could have fucked her that morning and sent her to school with his cum dripping from her swollen pussy lips and soaking her panties, but there wasn't time for that. She'd get that gift tonight and she could hardly wait.

When Karen got home, she got ready for her evening with her father. She showered and then when she got dressed, she didn't put a bra on and she wore a short skirt with no panties. She knew he loved for her to dress sexy like that for him. And it made her feel so naughty and so sexy to know that when they got there, he and her would get naked and start making love.

About 5 P.M., Karen's dad returned home and they had a quick bit of supper and then they left before her mom ever returned from her work that day. They drove to the trailer a few miles down the road, and when they'd parked the truck and went inside, as soon as the door was closed and securely locked, Ray and Karen were in each other's arms.

Karen loved to fuck Ray more than anything else and more than she enjoyed doing it with any other guy that she'd had sex with. Ray had been her first and he remained the best and when she got horny, Ray was the one she imagined doing her to get her off. Ray acted like a man who'd been thinking about sex all day long like Karen had been. The moment he got her behind the closed doors of the trailer, he was quickly out of his shirt and jeans, and then he started feeling Karen up, cupping her breasts through the material of the blouse she'd worn and he soon had it unbuttoned and then off her body, exposing the fact that she was naked underneath it. He then flipped her onto her back on the nearby couch, flipped her short skirt up and just as he expected, found that Karen hadn't worn any panties and her pussy was readily accessible for him. Karen intended that and she knew that not having panties on would make Ray that much hotter to fuck her. He buried his face in her wet pussy and began licking and sucking her. Karen lay there, loving the feeling but she usually wasn't that overtly expressive even when Ray was really doing her good. He knew by small signs and sounds she'd make whether or not it was doing her good. In no time, Karen began to cum from Ray licking and eating her pussy. Then she got up and pulled Ray's briefs off, exposing his already fully erect cock. She quickly took his big hard cock in her hand and began stroking him and caressing his big round nuts to get him really hot for her, and then she bent over, taking his cock in her mouth to suck Ray until he couldn't stand it anymore. It didn't take long for that either. Ray was so horny that he quickly pulled Karen's mouth off his cock and he motioned for her to lie back on the couch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.