Tally - Cover

Tally

Copyright© 2005 by drsalt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife's college roommate comes to visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Tally braved a few rude stares when we went to pick Barb up at the airport the next day. She refused to wear jeans again after buying shorts to wear during her visit. The truth was that her good leg was so pale that there was little difference between it and the prosthesis. The manufactured leg was made so well that it was only noticeable because of its hinged knee. Walking down the concourse nobody seemed to notice it much. It was only when we were sitting as close as we could get to the gate that people began to realize. Tally just stuck her nose in a magazine and pretended not to notice their attention. Everybody seemed to notice, but none of them was rude.

Barb's plane arrived and she gave Tally a big hug even before she greeted me. She didn't have any checked luggage so we went straight to the car. They chattered all the way home. Neither of them asked me anything or said anything to me at all. I didn't mind. I was thinking about what we'd do when we got home. My cock was at varying degrees of erection all the way.

In the house Tally went with Barb down the hall. I stopped at the bar to mix drinks. I tossed my clothes to the couch and was sitting naked at the table outside when they joined me. Of course they were naked, though Tally still wore her leg. Barb put a towel on the cement next to my chair and took my hand. "Tally's told me how well behaved you've been honey. I think you deserve a reward." She flashed Tally a wicked grin and returned her eyes to me. "Any man who could resist this Earth Goddess deserves at least a blow job. Oh and, by the way, you may both consider this as a release from your promises." She knelt on the towel and slid me into her mouth.

She dipped her head and took more of my hardening cock into her mouth. I spread my legs and leaned back in my chair. While my wife sucked my cock I rolled my head to look at Tally. She had removed her leg and set it on the table. She was sitting there with a grin and stroking her stump. She winked at me. I reached out and she took my hand. Then I let her hand go and I took hold of the arm of her chair. I pulled and got her scooted close enough so that I could play with her tits and kiss her while I got my blow job.

It didn't take long. I erupted into Barb's mouth and clamped Tally's nipple between my thumb and finger. She let out a yelp and I let her go. Barb got up and started to go around to her chair but Tally stopped her. "Can I have a taste, Bobbi?" Barb blushed and looked at me. I winked at her. Tally just pulled her down and I watched as they kissed. At first Barbara was stiff and resistant. When Tally's fingers found their way to my wife's shaven pussy, however, she relaxed and participated fully. Her thighs parted and she wrapped her arms around her friend's neck with a sigh. The kiss lasted a long time.

It was a timeless moment for me. After a long time they broke the kiss. Barb stood up and looked at me. Her face looked like she'd spent the day in the sun instead of on a plane. "It's okay, honey," I told her. "Tally has been telling me about some of your adventures back in college. You've been keeping a few things from me, haven't you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.