Tally
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by drsalt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife's college roommate comes to visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

"I guess Bobbi never told you much about our college days, eh?" Tally had finished her omelet and hash browns. She was munching her last strip of bacon.

"She told me some, but I'm sure there's a lot more."

Tally told me a little about their partying days. They weren't in a sorority and didn't hang out with the frat boys. "We lived in a women's dorm -- the school didn't have coed dorms then -- across the quad from a men's dorm. The way the campus housing was set up each women's dorm had a corresponding brother dorm for intramural sports. We got to know the guys in our brother dorm pretty well. Did Bobbi ever tell you about Joey?"

"That was her boyfriend, right?" She'd told me she had been in love with the guy but they'd gone separate ways after graduation.

"Yeah, he was a hottie, let me tell you. He was Italian with black hair and dark smoldering eyes. We all had wet panties for the 'Italian Stallion'. Bobbi was the lucky one he picked though." Tally took a drink of her now watered down vodka. She had a thoughtful look.

"So, go on," I urged.

"Oh, sorry. I was just remembering one night after an intramural coed volleyball game. Each pair of dorms fielded their own team." She fanned her face with a hand and grinned. "The RA at Joey's dorm was pretty cool. He let the guys have keggers once or twice a semester. That night was one of them.

"We won the game and invited the other team back to the party. Bobbi was with Joey, of course, and I picked up a guy named... well, now I don't even remember his name. Anyway, the four of us ended up in Joey's room on the second floor. Joey got out his stash and we smoked a couple of joints.

"On top of all the draft beer the pot put us all in the mood. The only trouble was that my 'date' turned out to be a lightweight. One minute he was right there sucking on my ear lobe. The next minute he was passed out. I was hotter than a firecracker and suddenly I was high and dry... well, not dry, but you know what I mean.

"When Bobbi noticed she pulled her mouth off Joey's big cock and motioned me over to join them. Did she tell you how big his dick was?"

"No. How big was it?" I was feeling kind of small myself right then (in spite of my renewed hard on) but I pushed the thought away.

"Well, we never measured it but Bobbi and I could each put a hand around it and the head was still sticking out the top." I did some figuring in my head. That would have made it about 9 inches at least, I thought. Christ!

"Anyway that was the first threesome for Bobbi and me. Joey got on his back and Bobbi got aboard. Then I straddled his face." Tally looked at me then. "Maybe I shouldn't be telling you all this. If Bobbi hasn't told you she might not want you to know."

"Well, when we got married we promised total honesty. She probably just hasn't thought to tell me, I'm sure." Yeah, I thought, right! We were definitely going to have a long talk when 'Bobbi' got home! "So tell on," I said.

"Okay, well, that was the first time I ever kissed a girl or sucked on a tit. It was the first time for Bobbi too. We didn't go down on each other though. After I met Sarah I often wished we had. After Joey fucked her I went down on him, though. I guess it amounts to almost the same thing."

By that point in her story my own cock was aching and I had to do something about it. I had almost convinced myself that I could get away with fucking Tally, but I knew I couldn't. She probably wouldn't anyway. We'd both promised Barb. Instead I said I was going to bed. Tally said she was tired, too. I helped her -- not that she needed it, she was used to hopping on one leg -- to her room and got her tucked in.

I went into the master bath off our bedroom and took a shower. I finally was free to relieve the pressure Tally and her stories had built up. I started stroking. It didn't take long for me to reach my climax. I popped when a picture of my Barb with her face buried between Tally's thigh and stump took shape in my head.

The next morning I was making coffee when Tally came out to the kitchen yawning. We were both still naked. She was using a cane that she said telescoped into itself. Mercifully, the weather had cooled some -- it was only 70 degrees by 7:00, but there were cool gusts that carried the scent of rain. We took our coffee to the table on the patio. Clouds drifted across the sun from time to time. Beyond the mountains we heard a low rumble of thunder.

"Is it going to rain?" Tally asked. She sounded excited.

"Probably," I told her. "This is what we call 'monsoon season' here. It can go from hot and sunny to a pouring thunder storm in minutes. The desert floor is so dry that rain just runs off when it storms. That's why you'll see signs along the roads warning about driving through the washes -- the arroyos. We usually have at least one stupid snowbird around here drowned every year. They ignore the signs and get caught in a flash flood." Just then the thunder boomed again. It sounded a lot closer. The table shook with the concussion. Tally grinned at me. Her eyes were alive with excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.