Dominique - Cover

Dominique

Copyright© 2005 by SirNathan

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - New beginnings. A new way of doing, of seeing, and of acting. She thought her one chance had slipped through her fingers, but fate lent a hand. He thought he might never see her again, but he was wrong. A tale told from both sides. Romantic Dominance and submission.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Slow  

I decided a few moments alone with her thoughts would be helpful to Dominique. Stopping in the doorway and buckling my belt, I gazed back at her while she swung back and forth in her own world. Now, THAT is a beautiful sight. There was more for Dominique to learn, and much more she would discover, but for now she could relax. A smile played across my lips as I took one last look at her, then went to take a shower.


It's strange how sometimes I have to remember to take a breath. As if not taking one will keep me safe. Or perhaps that taking one will break a spell. But I did remember to take a breath, and the spell wasn't broken. And I did feel safe. My nudity hadn't even occurred to me. I felt alive. So alive. My skin tingled and my pussy was swollen. Feeling the collar around my neck while I fingered myself, the thought occurred to me that I felt owned. It was so strange, because at the same time, I felt completely free for the first time in my life.

My pussy was so hot and wet. Cleaning it up got me close to the edge, but Andrew wasn't there to see. It just didn't seem right. So, instead of bringing myself off, I decided to quickly get the cleaning jobs done, then go looking for him.

I got down on my hands and knees and my hair fell over my face. Tucking it behind my ears, I dipped my face to the floor and lapped the nectar that had spilled from me during our lovemaking. Our fucking. Oh, it was definitely fucking. And it was glorious. I hadn't cum that hard since that one time in college when my boyfriend was so sick of my teasing, he pulled over in a rest stop and fucked me hard against the side of the car. Okay, so it was on the other side to the traffic, but it was so exciting and I came gangbusters. I liked getting fucked. And it had been so long. Was it wrong to think like that? I loved 'making love' too! I just wanted variety. 'Curious and adventurous', I always called myself. Now I was wondering whether kinky was more accurate. I was definitely receptive to crazy, out of control, 'rip your clothes off' kind of sex.

God, Andrew really gave it to me. My pussy throbbed deliciously from his rough treatment. What a wonderful feeling. I felt like he took his pleasure, and I was just along for the ride. Or was he along for the ride with me? He waited until I came a second time before her exploded inside me. Never before had I cum twice in the one act of making love. Or fucking! I giggled. Wiping my chin and licking the back of my hand, I was glad I was on the pill. God, he comes a lot. I shuddered and blushed, licking diligently at the last droplets and reaching between my legs again. Gently stroking my slippery aching clit, I searched for any I missed. Finding none, I sat back on my heels and sighed, scanning this incredible room. I can't believe I just did that...


It was a beautiful, warm night and I was sitting on the back steps after showering. There was a glass of red wine in my hand, and another at my feet. It didn't take Dominique long to find me. She sat on the step below me, between my legs and snuggled into me. She sipped the wine I handed to her and, turning to the sky, her eyes sparkled the reflection of the stars. "It's a beautiful night, Sir."

"It certainly is," I agreed. Taking a few strands of Dominique's long black hair in my fingers, I tugged gently.

"Sir?" she asked, bringing her eyes to mine.

"How are you feeling, Dominique?"

She took a moment before responding. "May this one speak freely, Sir?"

"By all means. It would please me if you did. I won't interrupt."

"Um, thank you, Sir. Well, this girl feels... a little afraid of what might become of her. Even shocked by how intense my feelings have suddenly become." She turned in my arms, pressing her cheek to my chest and whispering, "This girl doesn't want to get ahead of herself, Sir. She just wants you to know she feels like she would do anything for you. Anything you asked." I smiled down on her and nodded. Her words were like music to my ears. "She feels incredible, Sir. She feels so eager for more. Eager to prove to you that she is the one. Eager to satisfy you. To please you as best as she can. It makes her wet just thinking about it, Sir."

I could fall for this girl, I thought, listening to her.

"And... She um, wants to be tested, Sir. She can't believe she's saying this, but she wants to be used in... in any way you wish, Sir. She wants to feel everything you want her to feel. Anything and everything. She knows we are just starting, Sir. But she is so excited..." Rubbing her thighs together, she squirmed in my arms, moulding herself to me and whispering again. "And she feels so sexual, Sir... and she loves it... she loves it so much... maybe too much."

"Finger your cunt, Dominique."

"Ohh. Yes, Sir... Mmmmmm... You are so mean... I'm so wet..."

"This girl..."

"Y... Yes. This girl is so wet. She can't believe she's acting like this... but she's not acting... she always dreamed of feeling this way... feeling in someone's power... someone good and kind. But also," she blushed, "someone mean and... nasty." She laughed nervously and looked into my eyes. "She feels safe with you, Sir. She trusts you. And... And... she really doesn't know why... she hardly knows you, Sir. And yet... she feels closer and more secure with you than she has ever felt in her life."

I hugged her warmly, enjoying the moment. "Is that what you need most, Dominique? To feel secure?"

"Yes... Yes, Sir. I think so. But a little more than that... to feel truly secure I also want to be desired... wanted... used... used often... Oh God, what am I saying... I mean, this girl! Ohh! I was doing so good!"

"Shhh, Dominique... It's all right..." I said, kissing her forehead. "You know, your deepest secrets... your deepest desires... are safe with me."

"Somehow this girl knows that, Sir."

Dominique leaned back against my chest and we sat there on the back steps, the minutes ticking by. One of her forearms rested on my thigh, her fingertips caressing my knee absentmindedly. I could faintly hear her other fingers sliding slowly in and out of her wet pussy. We stared at the sky and listened to each other breathe.

"Mmmmm... The stars are beautiful tonight, Sir."


Andrew took my hand and led me inside to his den. It was a cosy room of wood panelling and a large desk with papers and folders neatly stacked. He sat on a dark red velvet couch resting against one wall, directing me to kneel comfortably on a thick matching cushion at his feet. I leaned against him, sliding my hand up his pants leg and playing with the hairs on the back of his calf.

"Tell me what you fantasise about, Dominique," he said.

I swallowed and explained that most of my fantasies involved a 'he-man' type, kind of dragging me away and having his way with me. It was a recurring theme. He seemed amused, and I giggled. "This girl's dreams are often similar to her fantasies, Sir."

"Why am I not surprised, Dominique?" He grinned at me. "What does your fantasy man do to you?"

"Um... well... this girl usually thinks of him as a barbarian type or something, Sir... But um... sometimes it's a faceless nameless man. And um... usually he scares me first, Sir. He drags me by the hair kicking and screaming. And it's often outdoors where others may see... He calls me a stupid whore cunt or something similar, Sir, and tells me he is going to rape my sorry ass. I usually scream and try to fight at first but I am mostly ashamed because he will soon find out I am as wet as anything. He calls me a dumb horny whore and slaps my breasts. Then he throws me over a rock or a table and he fucks me really hard. I um, I usually cum thinking about that, Sir." I didn't realise I was touching myself again.

"Where?"

"Um... outside usually, Sir. Usua-"

"No. I mean where does he fuck you, Dominique?"

"Oh... Sorry, Sir. He, um... he usually fucks me in the pussy but... Oh, God. I'm so embarrassed, Sir!"

"Go on."

"Well, Sir... He, um... he fucks me in the ass. Well, lately he has anyway. Oh God, Sir. My cheeks are burning!"

"Yes, I can see that," he said with a wink. "Pinch your nipples, Dominique."

I did and whimpered. He grinned once more, and I giggled, realising I was getting wet all over again. It shot through my mind that confessing stuff to him was actually pretty hot. I looked right at him and waited for him to speak.

"I wonder why lately he has been fucking you in the ass?"

"Siirrrr!" I blurted out, pushing his legs away playfully. "You're going to find out everything aren't you? Years ago... um, about four actually... I was, well... threatened with being fucked in the ass. And um... I've masturbated there regularly ever since. So, it wasn't really just lately, Sir. I guess I've always wondered..."

At that moment I felt an unholy grip take hold of my hair. Suddenly he was on his feet and dragging me out of the den. "Aaaeeee yaaao oowwwwww!!" I screeched. "Please! Oh!! I'm sorry Sir! What did I say? I mean, this girl! THIS GIRL!!! Oowwwwwwww!!!"

He moved so swiftly out the door and down the wide hallway, I had no chance to get to my feet. He held my hair down and I stumbled, crawling after him, holding his wrist and pleading with him, trying to get to my feet. When I realised he was dragging me back to 'the study' a rush of bizarre pleasure enveloped me.


What fun this was going to be. As I dragged Dominique up the hallway, I looked down at her hands wrapped around my wrist. My fist was full of her lustrous black hair, and I almost laughed out loud. I couldn't get mad at her speech. She was trying hard. But she had surprised me. Here I was thinking I'd have to take my time with her, and she'd already been masturbating her ass! And fantasies of varying degrees of force were not uncommon, but jeez... I wouldn't have picked it. I thought butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

Dragging her back to my study, I could feel myself getting hard again. I needed to reassess how to treat her. What were her limits? I knew I was testing them now, but I wasn't sure if she knew it. She struggled mightily, her legs kicking and her knees banging the floor as she tried to gain her feet. But she never said 'red'. In fact, she never said 'stop' once. As we approached my study, I had an idea and snarled loudly enough for her to hear over her whimpering, "So, Miss Goody fucking Two Shoes has fantasies of taking it up the ass, eh? Well, well, well... the sick truth finally comes out."

"Oww, Sir! You're hurting me!"

"What? This?" I tugged her hair. "This is nothing you little fucking slut. Nothing compared to feeling my big hard cock sliding up your tight little butt. I can't wait to show you what I have in store for your sweet, smooth, innocent fucking ass. Oh yes, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you, dirty girl."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.