Dominique - Cover

Dominique

Copyright© 2005 by SirNathan

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - New beginnings. A new way of doing, of seeing, and of acting. She thought her one chance had slipped through her fingers, but fate lent a hand. He thought he might never see her again, but he was wrong. A tale told from both sides. Romantic Dominance and submission.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Slow  

Inside the front door, Andrew put down my suitcase and picked up a remote control from a side table, pressing a series of buttons. "I'll give you the alarm codes later," he said, pointing the remote in different directions, pressing more buttons and bringing his home to life. "And I'll show you how to use this, too."

"Wow," I said softly, gazing in wonder as lights came up and soft music began playing.

"I'm glad you like it."

Tearing my eyes from the amazing home before me, I looked up at him. He seemed... I don't know... Relaxed? And yet, there was something else there. Anticipation maybe? The excitement in his eyes was intoxicating. He put down the remote and stepped close to me, taking my hands in his.

"I'll give you the guided tour, on one condition," he said softly.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Close your eyes and put your hands behind your back."

I swallowed. "Yes, S... Sir." I did as he asked, trembling almost uncontrollably as I closed my eyes. He stepped behind me and I felt his strong fingers lightly caressing my upper arms. Before he spoke, his breath on the side of my neck sent tingles down my spine. With his fingers he adjusted my hair, tucking the flow of it behind my ear, allowing him unobstructed access to the sensitive skin there.

His warm lips made contact, barely brushing against me as he whispered, "I am going to handcuff you now. Let the feelings flow through you. Don't hold them back. You are allowed to be a little frightened, but always remember my promise to keep you safe." Then he kissed my ear softly.

"Y... Yes, Sir," I managed, shaking with the strangest mix of dread and pure blinding excitement. I actually had to remember to breathe! Sensing he had stepped back a little, I felt the cold steel close around my wrists and ratchet closed.

I just had to test them. I separated my fingers and pulled gently outwards. A surge of pleasure rolled up my thighs, through my groin and tingled across my stomach, raising gooseflesh on my skin. I was not going to be able to free myself. Behind my closed eyes, I felt his movement as he walked around me slowly. Now and again he would touch me. Not somewhere intimate. First he touched my hip, then my shoulder. Then he was in front of me. His fingers caressed down the line of my jaw. I was shaking and my knees felt weak!

"Open your eyes," he said. "Do not speak."

Gazing up at him, I nodded in understanding. He was close to me, and again his hands held my upper arms. His touch was light, yet firm enough to be reassuring.

I had never done anything like this in my life. Dreaming and fantasising about it didn't hold a candle to this. I had never been bound in any way. I had imagined it to be very exciting, but actually being handcuffed was beyond surreal. My body tingled all over and I wondered what might happen next.

I wasn't sure if events were moving too quickly, or whether he was taking his time with me. I knew nothing about his methods or how fast things might happen. I only knew general information on the lifestyle and while there was plenty I could hardly wait to experience, there was also a lot that made me nervous, even afraid. I mean, my parents had never even spanked me!

God, I suddenly wondered, is he going to spank me? He had a small smile playing on his lips as he stared into my eyes. Was he reading my mind? I was handcuffed and at his mercy! I tried to suppress a nervous giggle at my thoughts by thinking about being spanked. It worked!

"Come on," he said playfully. "Let me show you around."

I nodded and smiled up at him. He took my elbow in his hand, guiding me from room to room, and I was so impressed. I couldn't help wondering what something like this must cost. It was like a home out of a modern decorating magazine. Soaring angled ceilings and high windows would light the entranceway during the day, and the white walls would reflect light around the rooms brightly. But in the evening, the character would change to what it was now, exuding class and designer perfection. Fish tanks much taller than they were wide flanked a split-level sunken lounge room. A minimalist effect was provided by the sparse décor, including floor-mounted sculptures, and white leather lounges. Large black cushions appeared in places they might in a professional photo shoot.

"I tidied up a bit," he said, winking at me. All I could do was beam!

The high walls were neatly adorned with small paintings under cleverly concealed spotlights, and as Andrew and I swung through the house, little surprises awaited like recessed nooks with soft lighting and small abstract sculptures. I wondered if he had a hobby in works of art. I paused for a moment in the dining room, with an amazing rectangular inlaid table before me. Without thinking I screwed up my nose at a horrible thought.

He had been talking about the artist who created the tiled abstract inlay and I couldn't help thinking Andrew had to have been one of the richest men I'd ever dated. Even the richest I'd ever met. I felt a tinge of discomfort, wishing I could bring my fair share into the equation. I had very little in comparison, and never really needed a lot. I thought I should tell him I would never take advantage of him.

He had been watching me carefully the whole time, much to my chagrin. I bit my lip when I realised he must have seen me screw up my nose.

"What is on your mind, Dominique?" he asked, his smile fading.

"I... I, um..." Oh my God, I thought. I can't lie now! "I... I was just... Oh, I'm sorry, Sir. I'm trying to find words!"

"Take your time."

"I... I just was thinking all this must cost a fortune. I was just feeling a little intimidated and inadequate, I guess. And um, I was also wanting to tell you I think your home is beautiful and I... oh, how do I say this! I'm sorry, Sir!"

"What is it?"

"I don't want you to ever think I'd want your money!" Fuck! That was hard! I hoped I wasn't in trouble already!

"Oh, Dominique. You are so delightful. Thank you for being forthright." He chuckled. "Please, give it no further thought. Enjoy being surrounded by beautiful things. I have no fear of you. You wouldn't dream of such a thing, I know that much about you already," he said, winking.

Suddenly images from some of my lurid dreams drifted across my mind and I flushed with confused pleasure. I wondered if I would have to tell him about them too. If my hands weren't cuffed together, I would have slapped my forehead. Of course, you dummy. You are going to have to tell him everything!

Remembering I might be in trouble, I asked, "Sir?"

"Dominique, in future, if you wish to ask a question, first ask if you may do so."

I was rocked from my train of thought and felt the heat rising in my cheeks. Nevertheless, I understood what he was asking. "Y... Yes, Sir. May I ask a question please, Sir?"

"Certainly. What would you like to know?"

"Well, I... I was just wondering a... are you going to spank me, Sir?"

"Have you been naughty, Dominique?"

"Oh! I don't know, Sir!"

"Well then, I would not spank you unless I told you that you had displeased me and I explained why. Then we would discuss a punishment and if we agree that a spanking was appropriate, it would proceed." He smiled a little before continuing. "Of course, on occasions I might simply want to spank you. You do have a lovely ass. Well, at least I think you do."

"Oh," I whispered. "Y... Yes, Sir. Um, thank you." God.

"And Dominique?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"In future, and until I decide otherwise, you will refer to yourself as 'this girl' or something similar, and not 'I', understood?"

"Yes, Sir. Um, th... this girl u... understands." I was so nervous. I just hoped I didn't make a mistake.

"Good."


Dominique continued to delight. It was clear she had taken my requirement for honesty to heart. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Her shiny blue-black hair was smooth and lustrous against my lips. It shimmered when she moved and I thought it was one of her best features, along with her eyes. Dominique had lovely sky blue eyes. Hearing her breath shorten as I kissed her widened my smile. When I leaned back, I was pleased by her willingness to learn something new.

"Yes, Sir," she said, softly. "Um, this girl u... understands."

"Good."

I took her arm again and continued leading her through the house, showing her the kitchen, then my den, then upstairs to the master bedroom. It was apparent she was very impressed and commented excitedly on things that caught her eye. I deliberately avoided unveiling my 'study'. Rebecca had called it my 'study' and the name stuck. She said it was because of all the studying and practicing I did in there when we first discovered the lifestyle. When the time was right I would show Dominique. I would have to talk to her about Rebecca too. Later. For now, I showed her to her room.

"May this one ask a question Sir?" she asked as we paused in the hallway outside the door.

"Certainly."

She was blushing furiously now, and I was looking forward to what she was going to say. "Well, I... I was kind of hoping to sleep in bed with you, Sir. Is, um... Is this girl allowed to say that?"

"Yes, you are allowed to say that, Dominique. You may ask or say anything, as long as you express the question or statement honestly and with respect. I would have preferred you to say, 'This girl was kind of hoping... ' But yes, in essence your question was within the bounds of what you may ask."

"Um. Sorry, Sir. And th... thank you, Sir."

I smiled. "Relax, Dominique. This will be your room. You may keep changes of clothes and makeup here etcetera. You will be sleeping where I tell you to sleep." The disappointment on her face was obvious, but she brightened as I continued. "But I believe most nights you will be sleeping with me, if you earn the privilege." I winked at her. "And Dominique?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"I always want you to be honest with me. Always. It may feel awkward in the beginning, but our relationship depends on it. You should be candid and confess things without being grilled. It pleases me to hear the things you are thinking."

"This girl will try, Sir."

"You will succeed too, Dominique. Or your ass will be very red in the trying." I grinned at her and she trembled, smiling nervously. God, she was gorgeous.


Was it what he said, or the way he said it to me? Or maybe it was having a conversation with my wrists cuffed behind my back. Whatever it was, I was getting so wet it was ridiculous. I'd never been this turned on, ever! I felt light-headed and could feel my body swaying. When he talked about spanking me, I felt faint. I wanted to try it now!

"Are you all right, Dominique?" he asked.

"Y... Yes, Sir. Just..."

"Just what?"

"Um... Just, this girl is so horny, Sir. She's sorry. She doesn't know what's come over her!"


"Good," I said simply, smiling at her. She beamed at me, pleased with herself. "Dominique, I'm going to ask you the same question I asked you earlier."

"Yes Sir?" she asked, looking puzzled.

"Have you been naughty?" I chuckled.

"Ummm... Oh, Sir," she whined, a mischievous look leaping to her eyes. "Yes?"

"Why, Dominique?"

"Ummm... Well..." she began, blushing fiercely, "Well... Because I..."

"'This girl'..."

"Um, because... this girl... ummm... has enjoyed what has happened to her... and... um, her imagination is racing about what might happen in the future, Sir."

"Are you turned on, Dominique?"

"God yes, Sir."

"How can you tell?"

"My... I mean... This girl's p... pussy is wet... and this g... girl is so hot, Sir. It's so exciting t... talking like this with my hands bound, Sir."

"Very good, Dominique. I hope you won't be too disappointed if I remove them." Taking her into my arms, she melted against me as I reached behind her and removed the cuffs. She looked up at me and I kissed her lips gently, whispering, "Take a shower and come down to dinner. You'll find a change of clothes in the wardrobe. Wear nothing but what I have provided for you."

"Thank you, Sir." She rubbed her wrists as I turned and started to walk away.

"And Dominique?" I said, over my shoulder.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Do not masturbate, okay?"

"Um... N... No, Sir."


I stripped off and had a cold shower. I hadn't had one in years, and honestly, I doubt I would have even considered masturbating until Andrew told me I couldn't. The strangest desire to finger myself to a writhing cum washed over me as soon as he said I wasn't allowed. And if I couldn't cum, then I needed a cold shower, and fast! I quickly washed myself thoroughly and jumped shivering from the stall. I wrapped a plush towel around myself, and another atop my head and sat in front of the beautiful, glossy white vanity. On its top were some basic cosmetics and a hair dryer. Supplemented by what I had in my handbag, it was only a few minutes later that I looked at myself and hoped he liked what he saw. I stood and finished drying my body, then pulled back the wardrobe door and gasped.

There was nothing in there!

I looked down, and on the floor were a pair of black pumps, a black leather collar and a note. Pulling open the other door of the wardrobe, I found it empty as well. I crouched down to pick up the things, then sat back down at the vanity and read the note.

Dominique, this is your training collar. Do not put it on. Bring it downstairs with you. There is some jewellery in the drawer on your right. Pick out what you want. It is yours. Remember, to me you are beautiful. Walk tall.

Andrew

My nipples sprung to attention and I could feel the butterflies in my tummy. I hadn't been here an hour and already I was going to be naked in front of him! I looked at myself in the mirror and was greeted with a stupid grin and I giggled. I slipped on the pumps and stood up. Perfect fit, of course. How could he know? Picking up the collar, I inspected the small silver disk hanging from the front ring. 'Dominique' was engraved across it in a beautiful flowing style. It felt strange holding it in my hands. He must have had such faith in me. I wondered when he had it made and I got a little choked up. I was amazed by the thinness and softness of the leather. I had to see what it looked like and held it up to my neck. Damn, I looked sexy. I opened the drawer and found a small jewellery box. When I placed it on the vanity and lifted the lid, my tear-filled eyes bugged out.

I delved into the half-full box, not knowing what to think. I felt like a pirate finding hidden treasure! Choosing a silver waist chain, I fastened the clasp with trembling fingers. Wow! There were rings and bracelets and some anklets and beautiful jewelled earrings. There were also some things I didn't even know what to do with. I picked up one piece that looked like a brooch. It was a silver star with slivers of green stone swirled through the metal. But from what I could see, there was no way to attach it. For a moment I pondered the pretty piece. Then it dawned on me.

It was nipple jewellery! Adjusting the spring on the back, I fitted it over my hard nipple and let go of the spring. Whoa! I thought, my mouth dropping open. "Mmmmmm!" I moaned aloud at the tightness. Gritting my teeth, I pulled my nipple further through it. What the hell am I doing? Maybe another day I could wear something like that, but not today. I took it off and replaced it, choosing instead some pretty dangling silver earrings and put them on.

I rushed into the bathroom to look in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. Hmmmm... I thought, quickly scanning myself up and down. Opening the bathroom cabinet, I smiled at his forethought. Shaking my head, I wondered how many 'firsts' I would end up having today.

A further fifteen minutes later, I again modelled in the full-length mirror. I blushed and a tingle of excitement rippled across my skin. I raced back out to the vanity and lifted the collar to my neck again.

God, I mustn't prove him wrong.

I shuddered and dropped my arms to my sides. I looked again at myself, naked and holding his collar loosely in my hand, wondering for the first time what the hell was I doing there. I looked at my face and watched the blush creep up my cheeks. My lips looked sexy and I ran my pink tongue over them. I giggled at myself and shook my hair. I look like a slut! I smiled and thought, No, no! 'This girl' looks like a slut! My eyes danced in my reflection as I hastily reassessed my situation. This girl has met a man she is overpowered by. Well, not physically... yet. My smile in the mirror caught my eye. And um, the whole thing, everything that's happened, is like a dream. She's doing things she never thought of doing and she can't stop. And she doesn't WANT to stop. She's horny and she likes the challenge of pleasing him... of knowing that maybe she CAN please him... of giving everything to him... of beaming with delight at his gorgeous fucking smile... of being his to do with as he pleases... of being his... of 'being'... just 'being'... just being ME!

My heart was pounding and my skin prickled and tingled with excitement. There was a full blush in my cheeks and across my chest. My breath was short and my nipples were pointy and crinkled hard. My newly shaved pussy was warm, swollen and wet. The muscles in my body felt like they were humming with adrenalin. Looking down at my feet, I was amazed that the shoes fit so well. My reflection mocked me with a sly smile as I realised I was squeezing my thighs together without even thinking about it. Naked, I came into this world... I thought.

"This girl wants to be seen like this!" I gasped aloud. With barely a hint of hesitation, I turned on my heels, heading for the stairs before I could change my mind.


I was seated when I heard Dominique's heels clicking down the stairs. I stood as she slowly and gracefully entered, not unlike a model on a catwalk. My breath caught in my chest as she came closer, her shoulders back and breasts thrusting, her eyes boring into mine. When she was almost in front of me I gestured for her to stop, and I looked her body up and down, smiling. "Very nice, Dominique." I directed her to the large black cushion beside me on the floor. "Kneel."

"Thank you, S... Sir," she replied, doing as I asked.

"Eyes down, Dominique. Move your thighs a little apart. Your treasures are for my eyes. Do not be afraid to present them to me." I sat down at the table and swung my knees under it.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for telling this girl, Sir," she said, her hands trembling.

Nodding, I returned to my meal. I had spent a fair bit of time on it today and I was sure that she would appreciate what I had in mind. But I liked making her wait. So, for the next few minutes no words passed between us, but I did wonder what she was thinking.


I hope he likes how I look... God, my pussy is so wet I think I might stain this comfy cushion... Surely he would have known I would... Mmmmm, dinner smells good... I'm so hungry... I wonder if he will feed me... What are we going to do after this? I hope I get to cum tonight... Should I say something? Just be quiet, he told me to relax... Just breathe, girl...


"Pinch your nipples for me, Dominique," I said with a mouthful.

She raised her hands to her breasts and did so without hesitation. "Th... Thank you, Sir," she whispered, gripping them tightly.

"Are you hungry, Dominique?"

"Mmmmm. Yes, Sir."

"Release them," I said, smiling down on her.

"Thank you, Sir." Even with her head down, I could see her grinning as she placed her hands on her thighs, palms down.

"You may look at me now," I said, and she did. "You mentioned before that you were afraid of making a mistake..."

She nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"And I told you I was a patient teacher." I couldn't help but smile. "But I am impatient to begin. So, while I feed you, I want you to listen. Okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Okay. When you know no better, you are not in trouble. When you do know better, you are. If I have told you something once before, then 'you know better', so I suggest you always tune in when I am speaking to you. When we talk, you may look wherever you wish unless I direct you to do otherwise. Okay?"

"I've got it. Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl. Whenever I choose to teach you something, grab a cushion and kneel before me, listening as you are right now." I glanced down her body and she blushed. "However, I would like you to turn your hands over, palms up, and I will tell you why."

"Yes, Sir," she said, immediately turning them over.

"Open hands turned toward the one to whom you submit harks back to a time long past and these days is basically symbolic. It symbolises the fact that your submission is voluntary and that you hide no weapons of self defence in your hands."

Dominique nodded, looking down at herself and checking her appearance. I adjusted myself in my Levi's when she did. Spearing another small piece of fish with my fork, I brought it down in front of her to regain her attention. She noticed and leaned forward, capturing the morsel in her open mouth, then closing her lips and drawing it off the fork. She sat back on her heels and chewed slowly while gazing intently up at me.

"Your posture is excellent. Always remain attentive when on your knees. Straight back, and be still. Beyond these requirements, you may kneel in a way that reflects your mood." God, my cock was starting to get quite hard in my pants. "In other words, you may arch your back or spread your legs more or less, depending on what is going through your mind, what thoughts, what feelings..." I smiled down on her as another wave of redness flushed her cheeks. Her eyes danced as she adjusted her posture, opening her legs a little further and drawing back her shoulders. "You are beautiful, Dominique."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.