Like Cats and Dogs - Cover

Like Cats and Dogs

Copyright© 2005 by Mack the Knife

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Sharesh, the cat woman, accepts a tough contract that calls for fast thinking and adaptive behavior.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   First   Oral Sex   Size   Transformation  

In the morning Sharesh awoke with the smell of cooked sausage and barely cooked beef assailing her nostrils. She opened her emerald eyes to see the smiling and lovely face of Vannah gazing at her form across the platter which laid over her lap.

"Good morning, M'lady." Vannah said, smiling with morning sunshine. She was uncovering various carnivorous delicacies on the tray.

"Vannah," She said, "good morrow to you." She replied sitting up slightly and looking at the mouth watering selection laid out before her, including Vannah, who was unclad and sitting opposite her. She smiled at the young woman, and reached out and popped a slice of sausage into her mouth. After carefully chewing the meat and swallowing, she said, "You did very well last night, both during and after the Count's 'test.'"

The girl giggled and said. "It was easy, and I find I do like other women in my passions."

"I would never have guessed." Said the cat. "You seemed so shy." She gave the girl a sidelong look, then smiled when she blushed.

A page knocked on the door, and Vannah answered it, still unclad, she stood boldly before the lad, almost her own age, as he delivered his message to her. She closed the door quietly, and returned. "The Count wishes to see you in an hour." She said, grinning. "I think he may be eager for more lessons." She said, her expression positively lascivious.

"And you are looking forward to more tests." Sharesh added, smiling at the eager young woman. The girl nodded happily that she was, and they ate for a while. The cat noticed that the girl was partaking of the cooked portions of the all-meat meal and smiled. "You sure seem to take to my cattishness." She said. "Could it be you're a cat lover of long standing?" She asked.

The girl nodded. "Yes, I had four at one time in my youth, they fascinated me with their stalking and their wantonness."

"Well I will happily stalk you and will definitely engage in wantonness with you, whenever I can." Sharesh said. As she finished her meal, she started to groom herself, a process that caused Vannah to watch in slack-jawed fascination.

As the cat girl licked down her own thigh, moving inexorably nearer her vagina, the girl leaned closer and closer. Finally Sharesh stopped and looked at her. "If you're wondering, yes, I can." She said, smiling her feline smile at the girl.

Vannah giggled, and Sharesh continued bathing herself, taking especial care to clean her own vagina's lips and somewhat inside, before moving on to the other side.

"That is amazing." Said Vannah, smiling with her eyes widened like silver marks.

Sharesh shrugged. "If only it felt as good as another's tongue, I would never leave my home." She commented, then commenced from her knee to her foot.

Vannah moved closer and started licking her arm, and Sharesh started purring in response. She liked the personalized attention she was getting from the girl, and loved how accommodating she was of her particular tastes and preferences. When the girl grabbed her head and started licking her forehead and between her ears, she moaned in pleasure, subtler pleasure than sex, it was the sublime pleasure of someone truly being pampered, and she loved it. The girl's tongue was not nearly as well-suited to the task Vannah was putting it to, but she did reasonably well, considering. Between the two of them, she was bathed in only about fifteen minutes, and stood. "You may get hair in your throat, I recommend bread with butter on it to get it down." She advised the girl. "But I definitely appreciate your attentiveness, my lover."

The maid giggled and nodded, saying she would go down and get some when Sharesh went to the Count's chambers. She then said. "I've never had such pleasure as I did last night, Milady. Both you and the Count. It was blissful." She looked a bit embarrassed.

Sharesh looked at her and said. "I've rarely felt more than with you last night, if ever." She said. "When you cut yourself to let me taste your blood, I almost climaxed." She admitted. "It was incredible, like you had been making love to rakasta for years." She said. "You've bested the only other rakasta I've bedded, to tell the truth."

The girl smiled humbly and bowed. "I only sought to please you, Milady." She said.

"Well you may very well have made me fall in love with you." Sharesh said, kissing the girl on the cheek. "I am going to inquire to the Count as to the price of your serfdom, if you do not mind."

The girl smiled. "Who would refuse?" she asked in return. "I would be happy to serve you as a handmaiden." She said, smiling brightly.

"In Ghant, my love." The cat said. "There are no serfs, everyone is a freeman." The girl gasped.

"You would give me freedom?" She said her eyes sparkling. "Then I certainly would never refuse."

"Not that Ghantian law would allow otherwise, but yes, I would grant it if I can afford your fee." She said. "I cannot promise it, I'm afraid, since I have limited resources with me."

"I will hope then." The girl said, and kissed Sharesh's neck and then her ear. "I would love to serve you for a very long time."

With that, and the feelings this young lady was setting off in her, she decided it was time to cloth herself and get ready to see the Count. She went into the closet and dressed, with Vannah's intimate attention, a slender gown cut high on both sides and low in the front and back. It reached the floor, or nearly so, but covered almost nothing from the proper angles. She put on bracers of silver wire, woven into intricate shapes, then a circlet about her neck, a simple silver band. The girl pronounced her lovely, and demonstrated it by kissing her fully, and well. She reminded the girl about the bread and butter trick then headed to the Count's chambers.

She knocked on the door and it was promptly opened by the same butler, whom she favored again with a long tail stroke, this time across his thighs as she slid past, and she gave him her best come-on smile. The butler again closed the door as he left.

The Count was lying in the bed, still under the covers. "You are early, Sharesh." He said appraising her in the green gown. "You and the girl did wonderfully last night. I am well pleased and cannot wait to put my newfound... talents... to use."

She bowed curtly and said. "You did all the work, milord, we simply gave you tips and a canvas to work upon last night." She smiled at him. "You are the artiste."

He laughed heartily at that. "Well, let us hope I become one anyway, though I shall admit the painting I brushed last night turned out well, indeed."

She looked at him. "You summoned me, Victor, is there something I can do for you right now?"

He looked at her. "I would have your advice on a matter." He said.

"For her bravery in facing me last night, after the use I put her through the night before, I wish to grant Vannah her fee. She was very convincing."

"Milord, no convincing was necessary. You may not believe me, but I did not coach her actions or reactions." She said, grinning. "What happened was purely in response to you." She looked at him again. "But if you wish to give away her fee, I am sure that is a more than generous gift."

He nodded. "Then I will do so, as soon as my training is over." He looked at her a bit askance. "I understand the two of you have become very close."

She gave him a wide smile. "We have, milord."

"Well, then, I will sign her fee to you, and you may free her." He said. "Since, apparently, you've already freed parts of her." He grinned with mischief in his eyes. "Now on to pressing matters." He changed subject. "I would have your lessons today. I believe you said something about restraint?"

She nodded, but said. "I wish first to explore your condition." She looked at him carefully. "Man and beast man are not your only forms, is that right?" She asked.

He shook his head. "I also may take form as a wolf, without hands nor upright pose." He said. "I enjoy running in such, for it is a form most swift and agile." His eyes gazed into the middle distance and he smiled hauntingly.

"Do you ever take women in that form?" She asked. "I mean, I can understand many women's hesitancy to allow an animal to mate with them."

He nodded. "On the occasion, I have mounted a woman as a wolf, though, truth be told, I usually mount only other wolves as such, for somehow, women aren't as attractive to me then as in my current guise."

She smiled. "It would make sense, after its fashion." She put her hand on his arm. "I would see this wolf you are." She said.

He seemed to stare into space, then his form shrank, mass flowed from it and he became smaller. Within a few seconds, there was something wresting its way free of his clothes on the floor, and the great shaggy head of a black wolf emerged, with those same deep pits of eyes. The wolf shook its head in a most dog-like fashion, and he prowled forward to near her legs, sniffing at her.

"How in control is the man in this form?" She asked the animal now sniffing at her groin. The wolf made a sound like a whimper mixed with a bark, then sat down. It simply watched her, seeming to smile.

She petted the wolf between it's ears, and it stood up again, and sniffed her hand, then up her arm a ways. "Very wolf-like, indeed." She said as he sniffed her body then stuck his wet nose around the side of her dress and smelled her crotch. "You do know that women who would lay willingly with you in this form will be few?"

The wolf made a rather odd growling sound, like a groan, and its head nodded. Then she smiled at him. "Luckily, for you, I am one of them." She said, and squatted down beside him. He licked her face and she giggled at that, licking him back in return. She shed the dress quickly and the two of them began to play on the floor, jumping over each other and sniffing, and licking and even kissing. The play got rougher, though, and shortly, they were tumbling on the floor, knocking over the table near the large padded chair and taking playful nips at each other's tails. A soft knock came from the door, as Sharesh was grappling with him at the foot of the bed, and the butler's head popped in. "Will you..." He said, then stopped, looking down at the two, his jaws around her leg and her mouth around his tail, and both of them looking like animals caught in the henhouse. "I will return later." He said, his mouth twitching with a near smile.

As soon as the door shut, they resumed their mock battle, she felt his teeth grip her neck, and the loose skin there, allowed him a good hold. Purely by reflex, her ass raised up invitingly to him, her legs splayed apart, and her tail pulled to the side sharply, moving alongside her body, twitching. He took the invitation and mounted her, plunging his pointed organ into her body. Soon it began to swell, and thicken. She groaned as his knot filled her vaginal opening, and squeezed him deeper, past the muscular ring that lay just inside. He began to thrust into her his organ twitching and pushing on many confined places. She growled her approval of the sensation and he released her neck, to lay his great head upon her back, and his forepaws wrapped her small waist tightly. She dug her steel-tipped claws into the wooden floor for purchase as he started thrusting in earnest.

Within seconds she was caterwauling like a wounded thing, but anyone who knew cats knew the sound. The wolf growled and grunted as he took his bitch, and mated her thoroughly. Sharesh was not even sure if she climaxed, so feral was the sensation of being taken by a wolf, but she did feel much better after. The wolf, for his part, still laid upon her back, his swollen knot 'tying' him into her tight vagina. A few minutes later, it began to shrink, and soon slipped out of her. She rose from the floor and told Victor. "That was not bad at all." She scratched his head. "That may be your least mean form, as far as sex."

He shifted back to a man, sitting on the floor in a rather painful-looking pose. Do you really think that is so?" He asked. "But I was not holding anything back."

She grinned at him, and sat on the bed, donning her dress again. "Well, you're not quite so well endowed as a hundred pound wolf as you are as a large man or wolf-man." She then added. "And you're very playful, did you play with the human women such as that?"

He nodded. "Some of them." He replied. "They have become my favorites, they did not scream and try to avoid my affection." He said after some thought.

"And do you wonder at that?" Sharesh said, looking at him with a small tilt to her head. "The ones you actually played with, and gave some fun to before taking them were enjoying your coming, even if it meant being bedded by a dog later."

"While I am no human, and only somewhat knowledgeable of their ways." She said. "I think that the women are quite easy to satisfy, easier than I often am." She kissed him as he stood up. "Where did you learn of women?"

He looked down. "I was not really taught about women." He said. "At twelve, I was sent to my father's Captain of the Guard, and made to soldier until I was twenty-five." He looked quite unhappy. "The Captain did not allow me to be near women, he said it would distract me from my education in the ways of war."

"He was a fool." Said the cat. She lifted his downturned face. "A real soldier fights best when he is defending something." She kissed him deeply, and with as much feeling of affection as she could muster. Which, right after love play, was usually quite a lot. "He taught you the ways, but not the whys." She chuckled at her own play on words. "A soldier defending people he loves and women he cares for will fight much harder, smarter, and valiantly than a man just fighting to win.

Victor nodded. "I saw that in battle. When we fought against the Rojandos from the south. The men who were married and had families were our finest warriors, they would stand at the gates of the village, even other people's villages, and fight like madmen." His eyes took on the distant look of an old campaigner. She knew it well from veterans in both the Windy Isles and Ghant after the ill-conceived wars that Ghant launched on the island nation. "The youths would break easily and be cut down as the enemy rode over them." He smiled with old memories. "But the married men, and even the widowers, and the ones with lovers at home, they held the line and drove their foes back and often bested them." He said. "My own natural abilities were all that kept me from dying many times over." He pointed out. "Few could abide me, and fewer still had a hope of actually hurting me."

She imagined his nine-foot form, armored and with massive claws bolted to his gauntlets, tearing through the enemy like a child rips through a shrub in play. Enemy shot and arrow bouncing off his armor and hide, and turning aside blades and spear like a stone pillar.

He looked at her. "I did not enjoy the slaughter I wrought." He said. "Some of the others of my kind did. Other nobles of Wulfen blood." He cringed. "They reveled in it, howled at the enemy and taunted them as they disemboweled them. Raped their women and dismembered their children." A few tears fell from his black eyes. "I did not partake of those pastimes. When the battle was over, I went back to the camp, and to the chapel tent and prayed to the One to deliver us from the hell we were creating." He sighed. "After the war, some... many of the Wulfen lords could not adapt to peace. They ravaged their own fiefdoms, and the King, and even their own people dragged them down." He looked at her. "That is part of why what you said yesterday struck home with me. I fear my people becoming so frightened of me that they decide that they would be better off under a man who is not a demon among them."

She patted his naked thigh. "You are no demon." She said, then leaned to him and kissed him again. "You are a man with a gift. A very dangerous gift, mind you. But a gift nonetheless." She looked distant a moment. "Show me a hundred men eager to do battle, and I will show you seventy-five dead men." She said, it sounded like a quote.

"Who said that?" He asked. "Those are wise words."

She said. "My father." She smiled wanly. "He was a leader of my kind, if you will believe it." She looked up. "Before we were driven from Niliwan, we had wide holdings there, and were among the great houses." She shrugged. "But the fortunes of politics and war, and we were on a refugee ship and landed in Ghant." She laughed bitterly. "Luckily, I was old enough to protect myself and young enough to attract men who could help me forward my plans." She looked toward the door. "There are a few of us, a few hundreds, mostly in a Ghetto in Varice." She shrugged and stared into his eyes. "But we will no longer make war, for Ghant or anyone. We will defend ourselves and our city-state. But we will not go to other's homes and take death to their doorstep."

Victor nodded. "Nor will I." He said. "And now I wish to take no misery to anyone's doorstep, especially my own people's."

"You know, the demand of service from women is considered such in some places." She said, eyeing him with a sidelong gaze. "Especially of married women, who's husbands are being dishonored by your requirements. Not to mention the girls involved in general not being give the right to consent."

He nodded. "I know." He looked ashamed. "But the urges are mighty, and when the blood of the wolf flows strong, on nights of high moon, I cannot fight it." He looked at her. "I think I can control it enough to try to make it pleasurable for them, but I cannot go without, it would drive me mad." He shrugged. "The wolf in me thinks this is my pack, and these are my bitches." He waved his hands out in an all-encompassing gesture. "And I will service them, and they me." He sighed deeply. "It has always been thus with Wulfen both fair and foul." He smiled sourly. "Only the foul ones often leave their women dead or entire families. Luckily, those are mostly gone, and only the few of us with what restraint we had remain."

"Are there female Wulfen?" She asked. "Women who can take your impulses and urges and not be hurt, even if fully loosed on them?"

He shook his head. "Only males are born Wulfen, and even if the child is my issue, there is no guarantee of it." He said. "I have sired over a dozen children since ascending to my father's chair, and none have been of the blood."

"How do you know when one is?" She asked.

He smiled. "They are born as pups." He looked at her. "A litter of two to four of them." He chuckled dryly. "The mothers are usually quite surprised, but all the midwives about know to send for me if they come across such." He looked at her. "We have good records here, for much of the past is important to us. When a woman is with child and carrying to term, it is noted, and the results of the birth or loss must be recorded, lying would not be easy." He saw the look she was giving him, of dubious worry.

"I see." She said. "I am sorry our lesson got so sidetracked today." She smiled. "I will make it up to you with a pleasant test tonight."

He grinned at that. "Vannah again?" He said, sounding hopeful.

"You favor her?" She asked, looking at him with knowing eyes.

He smiled. "I guess I do, she has been with us a long while, and she is a fine girl, and quite pretty." He said. "I desired her when I was a youth, even, before I went to war, and she to Ghant." He admitted. "But both of us were too young to do anything of that." He looked at her earnestly. "Do not say anything to her. I wish her freedom and I cannot marry her or even take her as consort, her lowly status would prohibit it."

Sharesh rose from the edge of the bed. "I will keep still on it." She promised. "And, as my assistant, Vannah will be administering the test again tonight."

The smile he wore as he dressed was quite happy looking, and expectant.


"I cannot believe I find myself looking forward to being with the Count again." Vannah said as Sharesh bathed her. The cat wondered if she realized what an honor receiving a tub bath from a rakasta was, Sharesh was getting wet for her sake.

The scratches on her leg were mending well, and there was little sign of the bruising on her womanly parts. She talked animatedly most of the bath, causing the cat to smile a lot while she scrubbed and soaped, and played. The girl turned in the tub to face her, and giggled. "You look so pitiful." She said, looking at the normally sleek and tawny Sharesh with her fur matted to her body, making her look thirty pounds lighter.

The cat smiled. "I know. I hate baths." She said.

"Then why are you in it with me?" The maid asked "I could have bathed myself for tonight."

Sharesh kissed her, grabbing the girl's wet hair and holding her in the kiss for a long while. When she broke off the kiss she said. "And miss a chance to feel your body?" She scoffed. "I think not." And her clawed hands massaged the girl's conical breasts, causing her to moan.

The girl giggled, and ran her slim fingers up Sharesh's normally sleekly furred thigh. In the water, it felt like thick paste on her flesh. "It's hardly the same, is it?" She said, touching the wet fur.

"For me either." Sharesh answered. "Next time, I bathe you my way."

Vannah squirmed at the thought. "I would love that, though I will not be of much help, I cannot reach as many places as you on my own body."

Sharesh leered at her. "Good, you just lay still then, and I will tend to it." The long cut the girl had given herself with Sharesh's claw was just a thin scab now. The cat looked at it and traced its path with an extended nail.

"You wish to reopen it?" Vannah asked, a promising smile playing on her face.

Sharesh looked at her wide eyed. "After it heals, if you wish it." She said. "Inflicting pain is not my personal preference."

The girl sighed and grabbed her finger, and extending the claw, licked it, pressing it dangerously hard to her tongue, it did not break the skin, but it easily could have. "I will wish it." She said. "Your claws are unbelievably sexy to me." She said. "Deadly and precise, weapons and tools, exotic and lethal." She said, letting the cat's hand go.

She looked at her claw and smiled uncomfortably. "You have me bested in an area of erotic desire, Vannah." She said. "But I will accommodate your tastes, as I find you more and more irresistible." She shook her wet head. "I must get out of this water, though." She said, with disgust in her voice.

The girl giggled as she stood up and shook the majority of the water from her fur, starting at her head and then working the intense shaking down to her tail and legs. She then walked out into her room and laid down on the floor where the evening sun was pouring through the windows.

Vannah finished bathing and then toweled herself off. She came to the room and sat beside the reclining cat. "You're so pretty, Sharesh." She said, petting her quickly drying chest and belly.

The cat looked up, opening her large emerald orbs. "You're pretty yourself, you know?" She said. "Your hair is so lustrous, it reminds me of my mother, and of the human women of Niliwan, my original homeland, they had thick black hair like yours, though not quite as thick, but equally black. My mothers was thick, though, and lustrous, and shone blue in sunlight, like yours." She said, and touched the girls long tresses. As she touched the girl's hair, she responded to the contact by rubbing her face and hair on Sharesh's hand. "Are you quite certain you're not part cat?" She said, smiling up at the girl's closed eyes and subtle smile.

"I suppose I might be." The girl said. "But so far as I have seen, all my lineage is human."

The cat-girl giggled and extended her claws behind Vannah's neck and pulled her down to her. The girl did not resist and they laid side by side and caressed each other until most of Sharesh was dry.


It was again ten o'clock, and the house staff had left for their quarters. The girl did not look as if she were going to a funeral this time, she was animated and happy as they treaded their way to the Count's chambers. Sharesh smiled to see her thus, knowing that it was a very positive sign of Victor's progress to becoming a good and pleasurable lover.

Vannah knocked upon his door before Sharesh could and Victor asked them in. They both entered and the girl smiled and bowed to him. "Milord." She said, and Sharesh smiled and nodded.

Victor was standing near the window. It was dark out, and the room only slightly brighter, with only four candles burning in the corners. Sharesh had requested the 'mood' lighting for tonight's testing. He was wearing only a robe, a fine linen one, and Vannah's was identical in her size. It was symbolic, the cat knew, to place them on equal footing in tonight's act.

Victor cleared his throat. "Good evening, Vannah, you look lovely tonight." He said. The lines were not terribly creative, but the girl smiled widely nonetheless.

"Thank you, Victor." She said. "I see Sharesh has something in mind, given our attire."

Sharesh placed a hand over her chest. "Me?" She shook her head. "I'm just here to observe." She said defensively. "Well, that and tell you two how to start, then I'm going to fade into the woodwork."

Victor chuckled. "Very well, my mentor." He said. "How shall we start?"

Sharesh said. "Play."

The Count knew immediately what she meant and quickly shifted into the great wolf shape he had used earlier. Vannah smiled but looked very nervous. "I am very uncomfortable with the idea of a dog taking me, milord." She said.

Sharesh leaned in close to her ear. "Don't think about him as a male, think of him as a playful doggy, and play." She said in a whisper.

Vannah smiled and nodded. "Okay." She said, and let her robe fall from her shoulders. She hunkered down and Victor responded by lowering his forelimbs and head almost to the floor, with his tail wagging fiercely. He yipped playfully then barreled at her, with his mouth closed.

The girl tried to catch his weight but they both tumbled across the thick carpet with a rumble and a crash as they knocked that same table over. She was laughing heartily as she pushed his head away and leaped upon his back, grabbing him about his middle and bearing him over. He kicked and yipped, and playfully bit at her arms, though he never seemed to actually get a good grip on them. He turned and pushed back and she fell onto her butt. Instantly he spun about and licked her face and neck. She grabbed his great head in both arms and pushed him aside, but he bore her back, bringing his face around for another series of fierce lickings. She continued giggling and laughing throughout this. For a brief moment, she was atop his back and he ran with her there, laying across him, facing backwards, but then she tumbled off and he pounced upon her, laying his weight on her belly and taking little nips and licks at her legs and thighs. She squealed as he grabbed a foot and tickled it with his tongue, then let it go and ran toward her as she sat up.

He turned sideways as he rammed into her upper body, and she grabbed him around his belly again. They both rolled over and she flipped him onto his back. She held him there for a moment, catching her breath while he flopped about unable to get any of his legs to the floor with her centering him on his back. She rose to her knees, and started scratching his exposed belly with her nails and he stopped squirming, enjoying the feeling. Then she turned to his massive head and grabbed his ears. He flipped over and jumped over her back. She started to turn when she felt his teeth on her neck. She moaned as she felt him on her back, and she responded by assuming the same pose Sharesh has, almost automatically, her legs splayed apart and her upper body lower down.

Her breathing was heavy and fast, and he was panting around her neck. He looked at Sharesh expectantly. "Do you wish him to not do this?" Sharesh asked her quietly."

Vannah smiled at her hungrily. "I wish him to do something, I am very aroused."

Immediately, he plunged into her, his narrow penis slipping easily into Vannah's body. The girl groaned, and her upper half collapsed to the floor. She pushed back with her ass and thighs, taking him into her. He started pistoning in and out, and she met each trust. She clawed at the carpet as his organ within her swelled, filling with blood. Then groaned loudly into the floor as his knot expanded, stretching her.

She looked back over her shoulder at the feral form taking her and moaned loudly then smiled contentedly as the wolf started to use her. She was his bitch for now, and this did not upset her at all. She started grunting as he pounded into her, taking very short, very fast thrusts. Sharesh could hear the girl's orgasm approach rapidly with the intensely fast movements. The wolf started to growl and grunt just before that, signs that he was coming then. The girl finally bucked against him and yelled out Victor's name again as she worked her long, pleasurable way through her orgasm. She smiled as he slowed. Then raised back up to her hands. He relaxed onto her back, and she felt his cock pulsing in her, pumping semen. She reached one hand back and petted Victor, who was panting and wearing a wide dog-like smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.