One of Those Things
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Joeseph Mathews

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unlucky in love, will that change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

It was his first date in three years, the first time he asked a woman out and she actually said yes. Was he nervous, no; he was terrified.

John spent most of the day pacing and staring in to the mirror, sure his date wasn't until 4:00pm, and it was only noon, but he was already dressed and ready to go.

On his third trip to the bathroom he looked in the mirror, a man with bloodshot eyes, sweat pouring off his forehead, and a look of complete fear and dread was staring back at him.

"This is ridiculous, its four hours away, I should cancel, Stacy deserves better, I cant do this, why did I have to open my mouth?" John turned on the water and splashed some on his face, to calm himself down, with out realizing it he had completely zoned out and was starring at the water going down the drain just dreaming, the ring of the telephone brought him crashing back to reality.

"Hello"

"John, this is Stacy" Oh God she came to her senses, or maybe I should cancel while I have the chance, John was silent while contemplated a way out of the date.

"John? You still there"

"Yeah, sorry I just wasn't expecting to hear from you." Damn I shouldn't have said that.

"Good, I'm glad I surprised you." Stacy said with an excited voice.

"Well I'm glad you called."

"Good." Stacy interrupted, she knew he was getting scarred, and she knew she was going to have to take charge, at least until he was comfortable enough around her.

"There's been a change of plans." Is it dread or relief, that John felt, he didn't want her to not want him, but he was so terrified of this date that the cancellation was almost welcome.

"Ok." John answered with trepidation in his voice.

"Instead of waiting until four why don't we meet sooner."

"I understand, wait what." John was confused he thought she was canceling.

The realization hit John like a punch to the stomach, he couldn't breath he couldn't think, he was so stunned he didn't know how to react.

Stacy was waiting patiently on the other end of the phone with a smile on her face, she wasn't going to give him the option to back out and she was prepared to play dirty if she had too.

"John meet me at the bar in about a half an hour, Ok?"

"Um um o ok." John said, he couldn't figure out it this was real or if it were a dream, it had to be a dream theres no way that sweet little thing at the bar could be this mischievous.

"Ok I'll see you then, bye."

"Bye."

Stacy hung the phone up and returned to the bathroom where she put the finishing touches on her makeup.

"I cant believe I did that, it was so exhilarating, he didn't even know what hit him."

John was sitting in his car in the parking lot of the Doug's Tavern, waiting for Stacy to show up, he looked in the rearview mirror just to make sure his hair was alright and his teeth didn't have anything in them, he looked the same way he did 30 seconds ago when he checked.

Stacy pulled up next to him in her little red convertible, she looked over and told him to get in, John reluctantly got out of his car and into hers.

"Nice car." Nice car what the fuck was that, the first thing you say on a first date is nice car, I should slap my self, John thought.

"It's good to see you." John was blushing and didn't know whether to run from embarrassment or to hide in shame.

"It's good to see you too, and thanks, I love this car."

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." Stacy said with a laugh.

"I thought I was supposed to surprise you."

"You will later." Stacy said wiggling her eyebrows with a hint of promiscuity in her voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.