Who The Hell Is B.O.B.? - Cover

Preview

Who The Hell Is B.O.B.?

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Humor, Incest, Harem, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Imagine a group of women who get together to read dirty stories, about situations they'd never do in real life. Now imagine they could PRETEND to do them. Now imagine it was YOU they wanted to do them with. What would that be like? Dirk can tell you, because it happened to him.

Author's Note: One day I received an email notifying me that I had a fan club of sorts, made up of nine or so women who all work in the same company, and who gather at breaks to read aloud, to each other, my stories. They call themselves, it is said, "The Dirty Girls".

Even if it's not true, it's a good tale, and what author could pass up a chance to write a story like that? It would give me a chance to write about myself in the process, which is hard because I'm so humble, and I could pass along some of the criticism I've received from dissatisfied readers.

And so, I wrote this story, and it is dedicated to... The Dirty Girls... whoever and wherever you are.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.