Strap-On Sister
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by XRF

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Stephen has fantasised about his older sister for years. When their parents go away on holiday it gives him the opportunity to sneak into her room. But is he prepared for what he discovers, and what she may discover in return?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Shelly stood over Stephen looking down at the image in front of her. Here was her brother, dressed in her clothes, his tiny limp dick in his hand and a big cock shaped dildo in his mouth.

She hit him again, "You fucking prick! What did you think you were doing! You queer arsed bastard" Shelly screamed.

Stephen tried to sit up the dildo falling out of his mouth, "Shelly I'm sorry, I'm not gay I just, I just wanted to..."

"I heard what you wanted, when I walked in. You said you wanted a cock up your arse!" Shelly interrupted.

"No I was imagining I was you, I wanted to be the one who fucked you. I love you." Stephen offered.

Shelly stood in shock. Did her little brother really feel that way about her? She'd heard stories of brothers sniffing their sister's underwear, but Stephen had taken it a step too far. She certainly didn't feel that way about him. She had enough guys waiting in line to satisfy her needs and certainly with bigger cocks than Stephen's pathetic limp offering. I need to teach him a lesson, she thought to herself. He's really going to pay. I wonder how far I can push him.

"Really Ste? You really feel that way about me too? I've always had feeling about you, but I thought you'd freak out if I told you."

Stephen's heart leaped for joy. Here was his sister telling him that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"Tell me what you'd like to do to me. Tell me what you love about me." Shelly asked.

"God sis, I love your tits, I always dream about them, I always want to be able to touch them, to feel them to even suck them. When I saw your bra and saw what size you are it just made me want them even more."

Shelly unbuttoned her white blouse one button at a time, Stephen looking on in hope. Shelly pulled open the front and took of her blouse and stood there in front of Stephen in her bra.

Stephen looked up at the vision of beauty in front of him. Shelly was wearing a white lacy bra that held up her tits perfectly, forming a big cleavage between the heavenly globes of flesh. He reached out to touch them, but Shelly slapped his hand.

"Not yet, we're still getting warmed up baby, I want to hear more. Tell me how often you've done this, come into my room and dress like me, tell me exactly what you did today," Shelly said.

Stephen told her this was the first time and then went through exactly what he had done in her room today, including licking the stain on the crotch of her panties, rubbing his dick against them, trying them on, licking her bra's, bending over in the mirror. The whole story, why he chose the outfit he had one, wanting to dress like a slut so he could imagine he was her. All the while he was telling the story, Shelly felt sick to the core. She thought what he had done was disgusting, but she was going to play with this fool a little more. So as he told the story she began stroking her tits, pretending she was getting turned on, she removed her skirt and was standing in front of Stephen in just her matching bra and thong.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.