An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel - Cover

An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel

Copyright© 2005 by JT Malone

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother and son inadvertantly come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Outside the shower, we both dried off. I finished before Mark and wrapped my towel around my torso, leaning back against the bathroom counter. I watched as he brought his towel to his head and rubbed his hair vigorously. My eyes drifted down to his cock. It was still long and hard, curving far out from his body. He was standing not two feet in front of me, and I reached out and took him in my hand. He paused briefly from drying his hair, as I stood there stroking him. Then he brought the towel down and dropped it to the floor, stepping closer to me. I kept my eyes on his cock, as he reached for my towel and pulled it from my body. When it was on the floor, his hand went between my legs and I spread my knees. He slipped a finger deep into me and I grit my teeth, clenched my fingers hard around the throbbing cock in my hand. Mark took another step closer. Another finger entered my body and he began twisting them around inside me. I grunted and felt a warm tingling sensation building between my legs. When his breathing came harder, I knew it was time to stop. I stood up and, guiding him by his cock, brought him out to the bed.

We stood by the side of the bed momentarily and placed our hands on each other's chests, running them all around. My knees began shaking and I could sense the same nervousness in him. I turned and climbed onto the bed. Mark came up behind me, as I began to crawl on all fours to the opposite side, and then I felt his hands on my hips, stopping me and pulling me back to him. I looked over my shoulder and he smiled. Slowly I scooted back and watched as he ran his hand between my legs and over my soaking vagina. I closed my eyes and purred, lowering my head and chest to the mattress, allowing my ass to stick straight up for him. His fingers continued to manipulate me and soon I felt them enter my body. With my eyes still closed, my mouth opened and I sighed. Another finger followed the first, and Mark started swirling them around inside me, taking up a rhythmic in and out motion. I rocked my body onto his hand, fucking it gently, as my mind entered a hazy fog.

Cooing softly, I felt him withdraw his fingers. "... more..." I whispered. I felt him moving through my folds, and when he found my clit, a spark shot up my spine.

"... awww, yeah..." I whimpered softly.

Then I felt him enter me once more and soon I was rocking back against him.

"... god, that feels so good..." I whispered hoarsely.

That's when I noticed something very different. Something had changed. I could feel both of his hands on my hips, but something was still inside me moving around, in and out. I quickly lifted my head and looked over my shoulder. Mark was kneeling behind me on the bed, his eyes closed and a wide grin on his face, as his hands gripped my hips. His cock was in me. My entire body began shaking violently. He must have sensed this and began thrusting into me harder, the sound of our heavy breathing and bodies slapping together filling the quiet room.

I watched in horror, as my son and I had intercourse.

"Oh shit!" I hissed.

Mark heard me and held his cock deep inside, grinding his hips against my ass. Then he tossed his head back and his jaw dropped. He started pounding harder. I quickly turned away, my eyes open wide with shock, and made little more than a half-hearted attempt to crawl across the bed. But Mark's hold on me was strong. I could feel my breasts swinging on my chest. I gasped. "Oh my God," I thought. "He's fucking me! We're actually fucking! It wasn't supposed to go this far!" Just then, Mark's hands went to my shoulders and he groaned loudly, as he pounded against me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he exclaimed.

A sudden whirlwind of emotions swept over me. While one hand clenched the sheets tightly, the other flew between my legs and began frantically rubbing my clit. I felt like crying, but instead joined in Mark's cries of passion. My body started convulsing, and then I felt it. He suddenly stopped thrusting, holding his cock deep in my body, and I felt a tremor along his length. He cried out, and a hot spurt shot far inside my vagina, followed up quickly by another and another. I gasped, as he ejaculated into my womb. But as much as a part of my mind reeled against this, my body had a will of its own and pushed back onto him, desperately trying to impale itself onto his throbbing cock. Several more strong spurts entered me. We were both crying out loudly now.

"God!" I gasped. "Fuck me!"

I whipped my head around and looked at my son, clenching his teeth as he filled me with his hot seed.

"Fuck me!" I cried again. "Cum inside me!"

Mark growled and pulled hard on my hips. I could still feel the tip of his cock pulsing. And then, just as quickly, it stopped. He released me and slumped back, his cock sliding out of me with a wet pop. He was breathing hard, as I dropped my head to the mattress, shaking it from side to side.

"... oh fuck..." I sighed.

Mark rolled over and lay on the bed. As I continued to kneel there on my hands and knees, trying to catch my breath, I felt his hand on my arm. I slowly turned my face to him.

"You ok?" he whispered, still breathing hard.

I closed my eyes and turned away, nodding. He rubbed his fingers up and down my arm, trying to comfort me.

God, it wasn't supposed to have gone this far. I figured at most, all we'd do is lay in bed and masturbate, maybe helping the other. At the very most, I had toyed with the idea of giving him a blowjob. But now this? This hadn't even been a remote possibility, in my mind. It wasn't what I wanted. But the truth is, as I lay there on a bed in a dark hotel room with my son, my body felt amazingly good. I rose up and crawled over, lying down next to him and staring at the ceiling. We were both silent for a long time, long after our breathing had calmed down. Mark rolled onto his side to face me. He placed his hand on my arm, and I slowly turned my head to look at him.

"You ok?"

"Yeah," I whispered in the dark.

I could barely make out the smile on his face.

"How was it?" he asked.

I turned my eyes back to the ceiling. "Nice," I replied.

His hand moved to my chest and I felt him rolling my nipple between his fingers. I closed my eyes and asked if we could go to sleep.

"Sure," he said, and then sat up, pulling the blankets over us.

Several hours later, I awoke in the middle of the night. I looked over at Mark, sleeping soundly next to me, and crawled out of bed, walking quietly to the bathroom. I turned on the light and quickly brought a hand up to shade my eyes. I looked around on the floor at our clothes and towels lying in a crumpled heap all over. I gingerly stepped over them and to the toilet and sat down. Then I felt something sliding out from between my legs. I parted my knees and looked down. A white glob dropped down into the water. I spread my legs further, craning my neck to get a better view between them. Using my fingers to spread myself open, I felt another white glob drip onto them. It was Mark's semen.

"You alright?"

Startled, I slammed my knees together and looked up at the door. Mark was standing there, holding a hand over his eyes. I nodded quickly.

"Comin' back to bed?" he asked.

I nodded again. "Yeah," I whispered.

He backed away from the door, getting out of the bright light of the bathroom, and dropped his hand. We stared at each other for a few seconds, and then I said I'd be there in a moment. Mark turned and walked back to the bed. I parted my knees again and looked down into the water. More of his cum had dripped out and into the water. I stood up and flushed the toilet, and then walked to the door and turned off the light.

When I came out into the dark room, Mark was sitting on the edge of the bed. As I went to walk to my side, he reached out for my hand and gently brought me to him. Reluctantly, I followed his lead. He parted his knees and brought me to stand between them, running his hands up my arms. We were both completely nude. His hands moved up to my shoulders, and then down to my breasts. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't bring myself to speak. Instead, I simply let him do as he wished. And when his fingers began massaging my breasts, I watched as his cock slowly rose between his legs.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and carefully pushed him back. Mark leaned back on the bed on his elbows and looked up at me quizzically.

"Move back," I whispered.

Mark complied and scooted his body up the bed. Then I climbed atop him, straddling his legs until my vagina was hovering above his erect cock. I reached down and gripped it, holding it straight up, and lowered myself until the head was rubbing against my clit. Mark moaned and I asked if he wanted to fuck some more.

"... yeah..." he replied.

I angled his cock back and gently lowered myself onto him. We both moaned softly, and Mark closed his eyes, as he entered me. While I rocked up and down on him, I kept my eyes on his face, noting the subtle twitching, as the tip of his sensitive cock was stimulated inside my body, the body that gave birth to him. I put my hands on his chest and started grinding my hips down on him hard.

"... ohhhh God..." he whispered.

A slight smile crept across my lips.

"Gonna cum soon?" I whispered.

Mark nodded slowly.

I reached for his hands and placed them on my breasts. His fingers clenched them hard, every time I contracted my vaginal walls around his cock.

"Ohhhh, fuck that's good!" he said, arching his back and thrusting his hips upward.

I placed my hands atop his on my breasts and began rocking back and forth.

"Cum inside me," I whispered.

"... oh, fuck yeah..."

I closed my eyes, reveling in the intense sensations. "Cum inside me," I whispered. "Do it, baby... fill me again..."

A low moan emanated from his lips, building to a loud growl.

"Aw, that's it, sexy boy," I moaned. "Gimme your cum."

My body began undulating and Mark's hands squeezed my breasts tightly. I cried out, and then felt his cock erupt inside me. I began bouncing up and down quickly, my head held back far and quietly screaming, as we mated.

"Aw fuck!" he cried out, violently thrusting his cock up into me, driving his semen deeper.

As our mutual orgasms subsided, I collapsed onto his chest, our faces side-by-side. We were both panting hard. Mark wrapped his arms around me and started licking my ear. I sighed happily and did the same to his. And very soon, we were running our tongues all over each other's face, moaning and giggling, his cock still hard and still buried deep inside me. Our lips met and I briefly parted mine, our tongues gently poking together, as we laughed.

"You're still hard," I giggled.

Mark thrust his hips upward and I groaned.

"Want me to suck you off?" I asked, letting my tongue trace around his warm lips.

"Mm hmm..." he replied.

Just before I sat up, I pushed my tongue into his mouth and locked my lips to his, kissing him deeply. We both moaned into each other's mouth, but before it could continue any further, I pushed away. I sat atop his cock and bounced a few times on it, grinning down at him. He smiled, and then I reluctantly got off him and sat to the side, scooting further down his body until my head was next to his hips. I took his cock in my hand and leaned over, letting my tongue slide up the underside. And when my lips reached the head, I opened my mouth wide and took it inside. Mark placed his hands on either side of my head, bobbing it up and down on him. It took a long time before he rewarded my oral efforts, but that was fine by me. I loved oral sex and the taste of a hot cock in my mouth.

For the remainder of the night, we fucked and sucked, pleasuring each other in innumerable ways. It was definitely the best sex either of us ever had. We didn't go to sleep until the first rays of morning light began shining through the closed curtains.

Several hours later, I awoke and looked at the clock. It was quarter till twelve. I jumped out of bed and quickly shook Mark.

"Get up!" I said excitedly.

Mark, still quite groggy and exhausted from a night of nearly non-stop sexual intercourse with his mother, mumbled and slowly sat up.

"What's the matter?" he said, wiping a hand over his face.

I quickly pulled a t-shirt over my head, saying it was almost noon and I had to check out then. Mark looked at the clock, and then fell back onto the pillow. "Can't you get it for another day?" he complained. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, putting my socks on, and turned back to look at him. The sheets were only half covering his body. I reached back and slowly pulled them down revealing his naked form. With his eyes still closed, he smirked and said softly, "Enjoying the show?" I stood up and giggled, buckling the belt of my jeans. "I especially enjoyed it last night!" I laughed. "Ha ha," came his short reply, as he pulled the sheets back up. I walked over to the credenza and picked up my keys and wallet. As I opened the door to the room, Mark lifted his head and spoke.

"You gonna stay another day?"

I turned and hesitated. Was I? I thought about it for a moment, and then smiled. "Ok," I said. "I'll get the room for another night and call home." Mark gave me a sleepy smile, and then dropped his head back down on the pillow.

A short time later, I returned to the room. As Mark slept soundly, I crawled up on the bed and lay down next to him. He stirred, and then slowly opened one eye. I grinned.

"Hi there," I whispered.

He closed his eye and smiled in reply.

I moved closer and gently pressed my lips to his.

"... remember..." he whispered. "... no kissing..."

I giggled and pushed my tongue into his mouth. "Stupid rule," I mumbled between kisses, and reached down under the sheets where I found his cock long and hard.

Did I feel guilty about having sex with him? For a short time, I did. But the more time I spent with Mark, the less I thought about it; the less it bothered me. I'd never had such thoughts of him prior to this. But now something had changed. We already loved each other, though it was a platonic parental love I felt for him. I didn't have the slightest romantic inklings for him. To me, masturbating with him online seemed quite harmless. At least, that's what I kept telling myself. But the fact is, we both admitted to enjoying it. Sure, we said all kinds of things to each other in the heat of the moment at such times, but we also knew it was a game not to be taken seriously. And when we finally had sex, honestly, although I'll be the first to admit there's a difference between playing pool and having intercourse, there didn't seem to be a fundamental difference for us. We were simply enjoying each other's company, albeit on a much more intimate and sexual level. The only thing that truly bothered me about this was that I was doing so behind my husband's back. It didn't feel like I was cheating, since it was with our son. I loved him as much as his father. The only difference now was that I was having sex with both of them. And the truth is, I liked it. In fact, I loved it. I loved knowing that the two most important men in my life loved me as much as I loved them, but also sexually desired me. My husband and I had a wonderful sex life, and now it only seemed to blossom, as a result of my newfound connection with our son. For his part, I can't say for certain why Mark went along with it. Hormones? I'm sure that played a pivotal role in things. As strange as it seems, the more sexually connected we became, the less sex seemed to have anything to do with it. Sex was merely the bridge through which we formed a deeper bond.

Mark and I lay in bed for a long time sleeping, at last awakening around 2pm. We showered together, having quick intercourse under the water, and then dressed and went to get a bite to eat.

We were sitting at a table across from each other in a fast food restaurant, when Mark nearly made me choke. He took a bite of his sandwich, and then casually asked if his father and I ever had anal sex. I coughed, spitting tiny particles of food across the table. Mark only chuckled, as I quickly grabbed my drink, trying to recover. When I set my cup down, I looked at him sternly and wiped my mouth.

"God, Mark!" I exclaimed softly. "Don't ask me that. Man, that's just a little too personal, don't ya think?"

He took another bite and shrugged with a stupid smile.

"I don't see why," he replied. "We fucked almost all night, and then a few times already today."

I clapped my hands on the table and leaned toward him hissing.

"Mark!"

"What?" he snorted with a laugh.

I tilted my head a few times to another table not far away. He glanced over and saw a family sitting there with several small children. Mark picked up his drink. "So?" he muttered. Then he waved me off, adding, "Eh, they're too far away, anyway. Probably didn't hear anything." I closed my eyes and sat back, slowly shaking my head. When I opened my eyes, he was still wearing that stupid smile. "What?" he said with a chuckle. I kicked him under the table. "Ow! Shit!" he exclaimed, though in a lower tone this time. "That's better," I replied with a smirk.

Just as I was about to take a bite of my sandwich, a young man, probably about Mark's age, walked over to our table. Mark seemed to recognize him and smiled, glancing at me nervously. I replied with a mild glare.

"Mark! Dude! What's up?!"

But before he could reply, the young man looked at me, smiling from ear to ear. He gestured to me and looked back at Mark, saying, "This one of your sisters, dude?" And once again, before Mark could give him an answer, the fellow turned to me, asking the same question.

"You one of his sisters?"

Mark laughed, saying, "Uh, no, dude. That's actually my mom."

His friend reeled back slightly, furling his eyebrows and staring down hard at me in disbelief.

"Whoa! No shit?"

Then he whipped his head around to Mark, but still pointing at me, and said it again.

"No shit?"

"No shit, dude," replied Mark, smiling at me. "That's my mom."

His friend turned to me and still had an unconvinced expression on his face. I set my sandwich down and shrugged, placing my hands atop one another in front of me.

"It's true," I remarked casually.

"... damn..."

I held out my hand to him and asked his name.

"... damn..." he mumbled again, then quickly came to his senses.

"Oh, uh... Dave," he said, taking my hand gently in his.

"Nice to meet you, Dave. Amanda."

"Amanda?"

I grinned, as he continued to shake my hand, and then turned my eyes down to them. Dave seemed to catch my subliminal message and quickly released me from his grip.

"How old are you?" he asked.

I gasped, raising my eyebrows high and pretending to be offended by his question.

"Ok, ok!" he said apologetically. "But seriously... how old are you?"

I picked up a napkin and wiped my mouth, still feigning offense. Then I dropped it to the table, replying, "Thirty-nine, if you must know."

Dave's head jerked quickly and he said, "Damn! Really?"

"Really."

"Shit... I woulda guessed maybe twenty-nine! Maybe even twenty-five... damn... thirty-nine..."

I chuckled and excused myself to stop by the restroom before we left. A few minutes later, when I emerged, I found Dave and Mark standing by the doors, Dave with his back to me. And as I came up from behind, I heard him speaking.

"... she's fuckin' hot, dude! You gotta bring her around more often!"

I stopped in my tracks, when Mark saw me, and took a few careful steps backward. Dave seemed to sense something was amiss, based Mark's expression, and turned around. I quickly resumed walking toward them and smiled.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

Mark nodded and pushed the door open for me.

"See ya, dude," he called to his friend.

I turned and smiled at Dave, giving him a friendly wave to which he replied in kind.

As Mark and I walked back to the car, he asked if I'd heard much of their conversation.

"Apparently more than I needed to," I said, fishing the keys from my purse.

When we were in the car and sitting at the parking lot exit, I asked Mark where he wanted to go next. He only shrugged, saying it was up to me. I grinned and pulled out into traffic, turning in the direction of the hotel. As we drove along in silence, I glanced over at Mark, who was smiling broadly.

Half an hour later, we were both sitting on the bed facing each other, our legs intertwined. I was gently stroking his erection, while he softly petted between my legs. I closed my eyes and tilted my head slightly.

"... feels nice..." I whispered.

We carefully brought our bodies closer together, closer until our groins were touching. I pulled Mark's cock downward, brushing the swollen head through my pubic hair. He brought his hands up to my breasts, and then leaned down, taking one into his mouth.

"... oh yeah..." I whispered again, placing a hand on the back of his head and pulling him further into my chest.

By now, after endless hours of stimulation, my nipples were incredibly rigid and hypersensitive. I could feel every flick of his tongue sending shockwaves through my body. I dropped my head down next to his and began kissing his neck.

"... fuck me, Mark... fuck me again..."

He moaned in protest, as I gently pushed him from my nipple, and then turned his eyes up to mine and I smiled.

"... fuck me again," I whispered, almost begging him. I sat up slightly and moved forward so his cock could enter me. And when I sank down onto him, we wrapped our arms around each other, rocking back and forth, our bodies embracing tightly. Our lips came together and we kissed passionately for a very long time, sitting on the bed of a darkened hotel room having incestuous intercourse. As Mark kissed my neck, he mumbled softly, "God, you're fucking beautiful." I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, sighing happily. As wrong as I knew this to be, it felt so amazingly right, physically and emotionally. I felt as though I had come to know my own son so much better through our illicit act. I felt as close to him as my husband of twenty-one years. I knew him so much better now. There was nothing we couldn't share between us, nothing we couldn't talk about, and nothing more to hide. We had created a bond that would last a lifetime.

When our kiss broke, we looked into each other's eyes and smiled, as if reading the other person's thoughts. I gently bobbed up and down on his cock, feeling every vein and pulse of blood through them against my vaginal walls, and put my arms over his shoulders.

"This is beautiful," I whispered, giving him a soft kiss on the nose. "Am I as 'fucking hot' as your buddy, Dave, says?" I asked. Mark smiled. "Yeah," he replied, and then pulled my face to his and kissed me.

About an hour later, I was lying on my stomach with Mark behind me, straddling my legs and massaging my back. His strong hands worked the muscles of my back deeply. With my eyes closed, I sighed happily. Then my cell phone began ringing. I groaned and lifted my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.