Black Underneath, Innocent on Top

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: On the surface, Libby looked like an innocent "nice girl" but underneath that surface appearance lurked a very sexual young woman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

She seemed very innocent and a nice girl on first looking at her. She'd been brought up that way but there were clear indications that there was much more than met the eye. Her hair was nicely cut, her makeup had been put on flawlessly, and she was wearing a nice wintry sweater and a pair of nicely fitting jeans. The giveaway was the sexy look in her eyes and the hot black lacy bra that she'd put on underneath her sweater. At first glance, you didn't see the sexy black bra. It didn't jump right out at you, but after you checked her out for awhile, there was that distinctive indication of smoldering hot sexiness lying underneath the surface, just waiting to erupt into hot open flames of passion. After looking at Libby for awhile, you began to notice that underneath that sweater was a distinctively sexy black lace bra that both molded and held her B-cup sized breasts nicely but that also gave a clear indication that she knew what made her look sexy and hot.

I'd known Libby for quite awhile and I'd known her before she began to develop into a sexy young woman. I knew she would be beautiful when she grew up, and I'd eagerly awaited the budding of her breasts, the rounding of her hips and the maturing of her body overall as she'd entered young womanhood. I hadn't been disappointed at all. Libby was every bit the sexy young woman I'd thought she would be. She was very sweet, very giving, and she'd also become even more beautiful as she'd entered young womanhood.

The most attractive and sexy thing about Libby was how she'd developed from a shy, fun-loving young teenager into a very beautiful and nicely built young woman. She'd begun developing the obvious curves and breasts of a budding woman in her sophomore year and now as a college coed, she was very sexy indeed. I wasn't any kin to her so it was OK for me to mess around with Libby and that was my intention. In fact, my intentions were to bed Libby as soon as possible. She was so obviously at the point where she was ready for sex and I wanted to be the first to have that pleasant experience with her.

I'd called Libby up and arranged to take her out to dinner. I was quite a few years older than her and I'm very sure she never suspected how I looked at her and what I planned to do with her. She'd soon find out; very soon. It was the outfit I mentioned above that she had on when she met me to go out to eat. I felt my cock growing hard as I took her in with my eyes, and I loved how her sexy young breasts had steadily grown and gotten bigger, fuller and rounder on her young womanly chest.

Libby and I sat and talked, having a great time as we shared dinner and then we were finished, I'd paid the bill, and I showed her back to my car and we drove to a nearby hotel where I planned to spend the night. Libby had expected me to take her back home, or at least she never acknowledged that she thought there was any other plan, but when I mentioned that we'd go by my hotel room for awhile, she seemed perfectly fine with that idea, too.

I showed Libby up to the 10th floor where my room was located, and we went inside and made ourselves comfortable. I offered her a drink, and Libby joined me in a mixed drink while we sat there sipping them. I'd sat down right beside Libby with the television playing and we sat there talking some more, and then I suggested we see if any of the pay-per-view adult movies looked worthwhile. Libby agreed with that, and we selected one about two sexy couples swapping and get it on with each other's mates. The movie had been shot in a nice home in sunny southern California, and the two couples went through the "dance" of managing to bring about the swap and soon the two girls were stripped and getting ready for a fuck with the other man.

As Libby and I sat watching the porn film, my cock had quickly grown hard, and I looked out of my eye and could see Libby licking her lips and when I looked down at her chest, her nipples were both pressing out hard and erect against her bra and the top she had on. I made my decision that the time was right, laid my drink on the coffee table in front of us, and took Libby's drink as well. Then, I turned towards her, pulling her smoothly into my arms, and our lips quickly met in a mutually aroused kiss of lusty desire. The porn film and the dinner and time we'd already spent together had done their job. Libby seemed as ready and as hotly prepared to fuck as I was.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.