Friends Share Everything - Cover

Friends Share Everything

by AmandaMarais

Copyright© 2005 by AmandaMarais

Erotica Sex Story: What happens when your partner wants to share you with his best friend ? Well, Amanda found out when she was allowed to go out on dinner with her partner's best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Swinging   .

It must have been about one year ago now that I rolled myself into this naughty adventure. I was 24 years old at that moment. If I remember well it must have been somewhere around May but I am not sure, but it doesn't really matter. After another day of work I came home and noticed a nice BMW on the driveway. I recognized this one. It belonged to Steve. Steve was and still is, my partner's best friend. They have know each other since their youth. They have a band like brothers do. Steve was 31 years old at that moment, same age as my partner. I haven't told you much about my partner yet. His name is Edwin, at that moment also 31 years old. Steve and Edwin has shared some girlfriend too in the past. They didn't mind, they even told me they once had a 3-some with a girl but I don't know if that's true. For a long time they also worked together for the same company but a few years ago Steve decided to start his own company. Now he has a blossoming company and earning big money.

I walked into the living room and said hello to Edwin and Steve, gave them both a kiss. Only difference was that Edwin got a kiss on the lips. I took place on the couch, wondering why he was paying us a visit. Steve had this little problem : he had to go to an important business meeting with diner. But he needed a partner to go with him to that diner. And since Steve is a wanted but single guy, he didn't have a partner to escort him to that meeting. Now he was here to ask u if it was okay if I went to that diner with him to pretend I was his partner. I looked at Edwin. He nodded. No problem at all. That's what friends are for. The dinner was tomorrow evening and we had to be dressed in evening outfit. So I had to find a nice evening dress to match with his tuxedo. He would pick me up around 6 pm tomorrow.

Why Steve is single you wonder? Well he has had many relationships but he is so busy with his company that he cant put much effort in a relationship which always cause them to brake up. He was a good looking guy, and sweet, but the fact that his company came first, wasn't a very good thing for his relationships.

The next day. It was already 4 pm and I still didn't know what to wear. Clothes were flying through the room as I was searching for the perfect dress. Yes, found it. This was the right one. It was a wine-red tube gown, stretch material, with a deep cut on the left leg and almost touching the floor. The shoes I already found that morning in my closet : adjustable double strap vamp with insole quarter strap made from genuine suede, 4 inch stiletto heel, and black off course. Under all that I was going to wear a strapless red silk bra and a matching red silk thong. All this mixed with a little make up and some perfume.

Almost 6 pm. I was adjusting my hair a bit when I heard Steve's car ride up our driveway. I walked into the living room where Steve was waiting after Edwin has let him in the house. They both stared at me as I walked into the room. I blushed. They said I looked awesome beautiful. I made clear that we should get going and I kissed Edwin goodbye. He slapped me on my ass as I walked by, telling me to be nice and not to get into any naughty things. I winked and closed the door behind me. Steve was looking very handsome in that tuxedo. If I didn't have a partner I would try to seduce him for sure! While we were driving he made some more compliments on my looks causing me to blush even more.

We arrived at the restaurant. A very classy place where they opened the door of the car for me. I got out of the car and waited till Steve got beside me. He grabbed my hand and told me to be a good wife and we walked into the restaurant were some business people were already waiting for us. We greeted them and we took place at a table. With me and Steve, there were 8 people sitting at the table. I am not going to tell much about the food cause that would get boring, so I am going to skip about an hour to where Steve started coming on to me. While talking to those people he laid his hand on my leg, slowly rubbing my thigh. I didn't want to make those people get the wrong ideas so I could not slap his hand or something so I let him do what he was doing. All I had to do at that moment was shut up and smile, pretending to be his loving wife. At some moments Steve's hand even moved far up my leg, too far for me at least, not for Steve, he was enjoying this. Diner was over and we made our way to the bar and ordered us some alcoholic drinks. It seemed the diner was a success cause Steve was in a very good mood. Now, alcohol is not good for me. In fact it's my poison, when I get too much, and I don't need much, I start to get very naughty and do things I normally don't do. The problem was that they kept on ordering the same drinks over and over so it didn't took me long to get tipsy. But I managed to behave. It was hard but I succeeded.

The business people left the restaurant and we made our way to the car. I wanted to open the portal of his car but Steve turned me around. He told me how much he enjoyed the evening so far. I wondered what he meant by "so far"? He laid his hands on my bare shoulders and smiled : "You know Amanda, Edwin is one lucky guy. I would love to be as lucky as him." Again he made me blush, and he knew he could make me blush with his compliments. He was doing it on purpose. He leaned forward and kissed me in my neck, moving upwards to my ear as he whispered : "Why don't we go to a nice hotel and have some fun there, what do you think? " I giggled : "I don't know Steve, I don't think Edwin would like that." Steve smiled : "We have shared so many girls and other things in the past, I am sure he would not mind." I doubted. "Think about it on the way to the hotel, we can always go back and drop you off at your place, okay? " I nodded and stepped into the car. On our way to the hotel I was thinking about Edwin. Would he mind, would he be upset or even throw me out of the house? But on the other hand, all those stories they had told me about sharing girls and other things? Maybe I should give this a try.

We arrived at the Holliday Inn hotel. Steve checked in while I waited in a couch. A few minutes later he waves some keys in front of me so I got up and we walked into an elevator. Our room was on the second floor so we didn't had so stand long in the elevator. We walked to the room, Steve opened the door with the keycard. A very large and luxurious room with a very large bed. I think he had chosen this room for the bed, I am sure about it. Steve let me in first and I walked into the room. While I was standing still and looking around, Steven walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. His soft lips touched my neck as he started to kiss my neck all over. I tilted my head a bit as his tongue flicked all over my ear, taking my earlobe into his mouth as he nibbled on it. He turned me around and made me walk backwards. He smiled. My back touched the wall. Steve got down on his knees and lifted up my dress. He took my leg and lifted it up to lay it on his shoulder. I grabbed the edges of my dress and I held it up to make it a little easier for him. He took the edge of my thong and slipped it aside to bare my freshly bald shaved pussy to him. "Ooh Amanda, you are so hot, I love it when a woman shaves her pussy bald", Steve smiled. He started with soft kisses on the insides of my thighs. He planted a kiss right on my labia. He slipped his tongue between my outer pussy lips and moved it upwards to reach the hood of my clitoris. With his hand he lifted up the hood of my clitoris to expose my clit and all its prettiness. With one hand I was holding my dress up and with my other hand I grabbed him by the hair to pull him closer. His tongue started flicking all over my clit. I legs started shaking cause he was so good at giving me some oral pleasure. With a fast pull he pulled down my thong cause I guess it was bugging him to keep it aside all the time. Now he hand 2 hands to play with me and with one he was keeping my clit all open and clear to lick it with his tongue and with his other hand he slipped a finger inside my moist cunt. I was already wet. I wonder why I was so wet? Cause of his licking of maybe cause of the adventure I was in? He started moving his finger in and out. A second finger followed quickly while I pulled him close against my pussy with my legs which was still laying on his shoulder.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.