Oil of Roses
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2005 by Jim Reader

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Broken in spirit, Harry Grimes is saved by a young woman who turns out to need some saving herself. Together, they and their friends combine strengths and divide weaknesses, building a most unusual modern tribe and exploring the meaning of friendship, love, and sexuality in a "freak-friendly" community.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW   Slow  

None of them were expecting trouble, none of them were expecting anything out of the ordinary at all. They'd gotten in the house, waved the limo away so it could return to the club and had temporarily changed into more appropriate attire for quickly decorating the house when they heard sounds from the back yard.

"I don't think we left the hot tub on," whispered Lisa.

"I damn well know we didn't," Jackie confirmed. "Who do you think it is? Andrea and Galena?"

"Most likely," Billy said. "Let's go peek out the kitchen window and see."

The sight that met their eyes wasn't at all what they'd expected. The hot tub was going strong, two empty glasses and an open bottle of wine beside it, Galena's head rested on the rim while the rest of her floated. Between her legs Andrea was obviously very involved in licking her cunt, helping to steady and support Galena with one hand while, it seemed, using her other hand to play with herself.

Lisa glanced over and saw a look on Jackie's face that she'd rarely seen before. Still, she knew what it meant.

"Out of the way, Billy ... Jackie's about to go ballistic."

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing, young lady?" Jackie asked, her voice just barely restrained.

The resultant chaos was amusing to Lisa and Billy as they watched, and it would've been amusing to Jackie if she hadn't been so pissed off.

Andrea jerked back so fast that she drug Galena with her. As her head went under the water, Galena began to thrash, legs flailing and pushing the scrambling and off-balance Andrea under the water. Both of them came up spluttering and wide-eyed.

"I repeat," Jackie said as they both looked at her in shock, "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" While she was looking in the general direction of them both, neither Galena nor Andrea had any doubt her comments were directed at Galena.

To give the young dominatrix her due, she tried her best to put her dignity on and brought up as much attitude as she was capable of given the circumstances.

"Excuse me," she said, her voice barely quavering, "who are you to question me as to what I'm doing?"

"Oh, don't try that shit with me, little girl. Until the family takes you as their own, you aren't in charge of me in any way," Jackie replied, smiling coldly. "All you are is a little underage girl, caught red-handed breaking the rules by drinking and engaging in sex with an older woman ... something referred to as 'statutory rape' or 'child molestation' or 'indecency with a minor' ... take your pick. As to who I am, I'm the woman, little girl, who's going to march you and Andrea into the bedroom and secure the two of you so you can explain yourself to Madam, Master and Mistresses when they arrive home later."

"I don't think so," Galena countered, trying her best haughty expression and voice.

"Listen you little cunt," Jackie growled. "I'm trying to do you a fucking favor. I'm going to tell them what I saw ... as will Lisa and Billy. If you're in there awaiting their judgment, then perhaps they'll show some mercy. You try denying it and given the moods I've seen tonight at the club? You'll have bought yourself a whole lot of problems ... Margo's doing only so-so at being Harry, but Madam? Why she's only about a half-inch under the surface in full raging bitch mode. Now, what'll it be?"

Ten minutes later found Andrea and Galena kneeling on towels in the master bedroom, faces to the floor, asses in the air and wrists chained to bound ankles.


Helen McReady had begged off for the evening. Her mind was awhirl of confusion at the chaos she found consuming her life. Instead of being firmly established in a useful field that she loved, she found herself teetering on the edge of unemployment. Instead of a nice normal — well, normal for her anyhow, relationship with a fellow medical professional, as she had imagined would happen, she'd been swept off her feet by a man who had none ... an ex-gigolo who was a willing servant to a house full of some of the oddest people she'd ever met. But yet, she was in love with him, she had yielded herself and her will to him without even having to think about it, it had felt that right to her. Even as unconventional as his situation was, he made her feel safe and protected; sure that nothing was going to happen to her.

She had needed to talk all of it out with someone, get some feedback and perhaps, if necessary, some perspective, so she'd gone to talk to the one person she had always been able to count on for good counsel.

When she'd been just a little girl of ten, her professional aspirations had been formed by her next door neighbor, Adam Zielinski, who had come back from his second tour in Vietnam without his legs from mid-thigh down and missing three fingers of his right hand. He had prosthetic legs, but made do with just the middle finger and thumb that were left to him on his dominant hand ... which proved not to be much of a handicap as a history teacher in the local school district. When she and her mother had moved in next door to him, he'd been very gracious and kind to the young divorcee and her daughter, bringing them offerings of flowers and vegetables from his gardens, cooking for them, entertaining them with, Helen realized later in life, highly edited versions of some of his adventures overseas. He'd become a friend and confidante to both of them. Because of him she'd realized that more than anything else she could imagine, she wanted to spend her life making the lives of those injured and maimed easier for them to live.

The war had left him with other wounds as well though and over the years she became used to awakening in the middle of the night, for reasons she could never quite remember, to see him through her bedroom window, sitting in his back yard and gazing up at the stars. She'd learned that meant he'd had a particularly rough night, going places in his mind and memories that he had no desire to visit again.

By the time she sat in his classes in high school, she'd fallen in and out of several crushes on him and was content to just be his friend ... except for one night when she was fifteen. She'd decided she wanted him to be her first and before the determined spirit of a fifteen-year-old pretty young girl, Adam's willpower and resolve had proved inadequate. He'd talked with her a long time before it happened though, made absolutely sure she knew what she was doing and what she wanted. Only after his fears were satisfied did he yield to the inevitable. It had only been the one night, he'd treated her gently and well, setting a high bar for the men in her life who'd come after. Neither of them had ever spoken of it again.

Now in his fifties, she'd kept in touch with him as she moved out on her own, even though her mother no longer lived next door to him. And it was to Adam Zielinski she went to discuss the changes her life was going through.

He'd been happy to see her, less happy about the state of her career but much to her joy and inner peace, very happy about her new relationship.

"Helen, you and I both know you've never been normal," he'd told her. "It's rare for a child to discover their calling in life as early as you did ... their true calling at least." He'd leaned back and taken a healthy sip off his glass of whiskey. "And it's not everyone who feels called upon to decorate their bodies in quite the way, or for quite the reasons, you do. Pretty much every man you've brought over to meet me has been a nice enough fellow, but they never particularly struck me as right for you ... they all seemed a little too ordinary and you pretty much demand someone very special."

"You know that's because you're the only man for me," she replied, repeating an oft-spoken line. They both laughed together for a time and then he continued.

"I'd very much like to meet this Billy ... while he probably isn't the man I'd have chosen for you, or your mother would choose for you, we're not the ones who make that decision and I get the feeling he's just the man you need for you to be happy. Now, let me refresh our drinks and let's get to talking about how to handle this work situation."

They'd talked for several hours more and Helen had gone back to her apartment, wondering if it was too late to change her mind and go by the Grimes house for the evening's festivities.


After 'pirate play' had become such a favorite among the family, Kelly and Carol had gotten creative and made some subtle changes to the living room, rang up a lot of purchases and only told Harry and Margo that the next time the Free Booty came into port, there were some surprises.

Carol had, at Harry's command, told Jackie, Lisa and Billy where she'd stashed all the props and such ... storage was becoming a problem at the house so Carol had been forced to become innovative. Seeing the wealth of goodies, the three submissives had gotten a little excited just at the possibilities ... actually setting up some of the props had made them even more so.

First off, and most visibly, was the large cargo net that was to be hung in the living room. Carol had hired a crew to install the supports in the ceiling studs with a firm understanding that they'd arrive after Margo and Harry left for work and that the project and all clean-up would be completed before they returned home. It had gone off without a hitch and no one in the family had noticed the additions of the eyebolts in the ceiling.

"I am so glad they got all these props," Jackie said as she hung the electric, but realistically flickering, lamps in strategic locations in the house.

"Yeah," Lisa replied, "but I'm a little curious who made this cargo net thingie ... I've dealt with heavy-ass rope and while this looks the part, it ain't. It's way too soft ... not that I'm complaining as I'm hoping to be fucked while playing on it, but this is just wild!"

"Oh my Goddess, honey," Jackie exclaimed as she paused to examine the rope, "that's silk! The whole goddamn cargo net is made of silk rope!"

"No way," Billy said, "that'd cost a ... wait, what am I thinking? Of course it's silk ... Carol bought it."

The cargo net was composed of strands of braided silk eight inches apart in a grid that filled three-quarters of the living room, and was suspended at multiple points around the edges and across its length and width from the eyebolts by more silk rope. The suspended points were at a height of approximately five feet off the floor, with the drooping sections of the net sinking as close in places as three-and-a-half feet.

"Holy shit," Lisa exclaimed after she'd finished the job, "Sheila's little shibari-loving ass is gonna go crazy at the sight of this much silk rope."

"Not as crazy as she would've gone a little while ago ... Nicki's been working very hard to learn the ins and outs," Billy said. "Since Laney ignored Sheila's needs in that area for so long, Nicki's been going the extra mile. Evidently had Sheila in a very nice karada a couple of nights ago, then used it to hang her from their bedroom door frame."

"Nice..." Jackie replied, setting up the standing and sitting stocks along the edge of the un-netted living room space. "You know, Lisa, I used to believe we were chicken-shit for not leaving Laney sooner ... but now my faith in the Goddess where timing is concerned has been restored. We stayed as long as we did because this group wasn't ready for us yet ... and when they were, we all found each other."

"Amen, Sister Jackie," Billy said, laughing as he loaded the CD player, "you can sure go tell that on the mountain. I don't think I ever would've met Helen if things hadn't gone down the way they have."

"Y'all really becoming an item, aren't you?" Lisa asked, giving him a hug.

"Oh God, I sure hope so," Billy responded. "That woman ... well, all of you, all of our new family and friends are lovely ... Helen ... just the sight of her, no matter how's she's dressed or whether she's all gussied up or just rolled out of bed, scratching herself ... big old bolt, straight through my heart. She takes my breath away so regularly I'm going to need an oxygen tank before long."

If there hadn't been so much love behind them, the choruses of "Billy's got a girlfriend" might have miffed him a little. As it was, he joined in the singing.


Galena chafed under her confinement. Intellectually she understood every point Jackie had made. Her hormones and emotions, however, didn't understand anything. To add even more frustration to the entire situation, the domestics were scurrying around doing their absolute best, it seemed, to completely transform the house.

As Lisa ran into the bedroom to retrieve something from Kelly's new, and already overloaded, closet, Galena called out, "Lisa, what's going on?" in as commanding a voice as she could muster.

Lisa snickered a little, but not so that anyone else would notice. She knew better as dominants were capable of very long memories and sooner rather than later she'd be on her knees before the little Hispanic girl. Still, the bound and kneeling 'kitten', trying to sound like a tiger, was too amusing.

She turned and knelt in front of Galena and Andrea, facing them as equals.

"The family has decided to play pirate ... with a lot of friends from the club."

While Galena had heard a lot of stories and understood the roles of a lot of the family, she didn't know any of the new players. She was about to ask, reluctantly, when Andrea, who had no clue whatsoever, asked for her.

"Excuse me ... pirates?"

Lisa laughed out loud, her large breasts, as well as equally pleasant other parts of her, jiggling merrily.

"You've allied yourself with a bunch of happy lunatics," she replied. "Harry is 'Captain Thrust'-"

"Captain Thrust?" Galena interrupted. "Last time I heard he was just 'the Captain'."

"Recent development, don't interrupt please. Harry is 'Captain Thrust'; Carol plays 'First Mate Twat'; Margo is 'Second Mate Mounds'; Kelly, 'Third Mate Bum'. I'm 'Crewman Luscious'; Jackie 'Crewman Jizzie' and Billy's 'Cabin Boy Boner' Oh, and evidently Nicki and Sheila are affiliated with the 'Free Booty' as well in their roles as 'Blondie' and 'Crewman Slut'."

"You're right," Andrea murmured, "they're lunatics."

"I'll pretend, little subbie, that you didn't interrupt me with that comment," Lisa replied, grinning. "Tattie is 'Duchess Tatiana Turov'-"

"TATTIE'S PLAYING?" exclaimed Galena.

Lisa's irritation became visible at last. "Yes little girl, now you will be quiet or I will gag you."

"I'm sorry, Lisa, it's just that..." Galena began with true contrition in her voice.

"I understand, but I have much I have to get done and I'm taking time from doing what I should to fill you two in.

"Now, where was I? Oh yes, so the Duchess Turov is a prisoner, as are Stefan and Lourdes of House Franklin and the members of House Sandalwood."

"Pardon me, ma'am," Galena said, very respectfully and with eyes downcast, "but I'm not familiar with House Sandalwood."

"True, interruption forgiven," Lisa replied. "Five Mistresses; Dragonaria, Marsh, Spyderchylde, Wolfling and Ravensclaw along with the five subs they brought this evening; Cat, Hermano, Sammy, Clyde and Boris.

"House Hurley's female members are prisoners as well, Marcie and Mistress Laurie ... I think she was most surprised by that turn of events. Master Hurley just turned them over to us like they were both property and went home to relieve the babysitter. I'm pretty sure Mistress Laurie has never been treated that way, least of all by her brother.

"There's the prisoners Master Russell and his sub, Sonny of House Ra, if they show up and the unaffiliated subs Angela, Papa Stripper, Chatsirree and Camille, someone Madam Grimes rescued."

"Wow, she really was being Harry tonight," Andrea mused under her breath.

"Oh and according to a phone call we got on the way home, the crew also captured Lady Claudette du Villiers, played by Mistress Claudette of House Evensong.

"Then we come to the other pirate crews. Karen is 'Captain Cuntlapper' of the good ship 'Sappho', with Patricia as crew. House St. Paul has become the 'Big Bottom' with David Wilcox as her lord and master playing 'Captain Longcock'. Andrew and Katie are crewing for him. House Risotti, comprised of Mistress Veronika and her subs One, Two, Three and Four has become 'Captain Vagina' of the 'Cunt of Doom' and crew. Last but certainly not least, Li Kuan is 'Cao Li' of the Chinese junk 'Drinker of Blood', with Andre, Hans and Puppy as crew."

"Good God in Heaven," Galena said as Lisa got up and headed back to her work, "the house is gonna be packed tonight."

Back in the limo on it's way home, the salty sea-dogs continued to torment their captives, both physically and otherwise.

"Don't worry, we won't be lettin' nothin' too untoward happen to ye," First Mate Twat said, holding their oldest prisoner's hands in front of her while Third Mate Bum tied the prisoner's wrists together. "You're worth a lot to us in ransom, sweetie, you'll be treated right well. So long as you don't go pissin' the Cap'n off, that is ... you do that an' it's the lash for ye, true an' sure."

"Yeah," Bum agreed as she finished securing the Duchess Turov's wrists tightly. "Twat there will take the flesh off your back down to the bone at his order an' I'll be left with tryin' to patch ye up so really and for true, your Highness, try to be good ol' girl an' don't make a fuss."

"You realize, don't you, that once I'm free of your obscene clutches I will make it my personal crusade in life, use all my fortune and family connections to hunt you and all your miserable kind down and make gallow's meat of the lot of you?"

Twat ran her hands up and down the Duchess' sides, then moved on to caressing her breasts. "Bigger an' meaner than ye have tried, your Excellency," she said, sarcasm heavy in her voice, "and yet we're still here, gettin' rich from the likes of ye." Wrapping her fist in the captive's steel-grey hair she pulled her head back and kissed the woman deeply, feeling her up as she did so. When she was finished, Twat said, "I think we'll be fuckin' our way across these waters long after ye've given up the chase an' settled down to a long life of dreamin' about what we done to ye..." she leaned in and whispered, "an' wishin' we'd kept ye instead o' ransomin' ye back."

The gob of spittle that hit her cheek just made the short and curvy First Mate smile as she used the Duchess' own hair to clean it off. "That's the way to be, your Honor ... keep up that spirit an' it'll be a race to see whether ye're fucked or beaten, but either way, by the end it's senseless ye'll be all the same."

The other noblewoman that was being carried back to Safe Harbor aboard the ship, Lady Claudette du Villiers, wasn't sure what was going to happen to her. Bound and gagged she was lying across the lap of Captain Thrust, his foul member poking her belly, her skirts thrown up over her back while eager hands removed her undergarments. Surely these sea-going ruffians couldn't mean to ... she would die. She would rather die than be defiled ... and then to face the shame of returning to her life, even if no one knew, there'd be rumors, sly whisperings that she'd only hear snippets of.

But she doubted she'd be given an option. Several pairs of hand, including the Captain's by the feel of them, were caressing her bare, blushing bottom, sliding between her legs and caressing her in unthinkable ways. Her life was over and she began to cry, great fat tears falling down her face as she wallowed in her shame.


The decoration of the house was nearing its end. The hallway and guest bath had been set up as a prison for the upper class prisoners. The slaves that had been captured were to be secured to tree limbs in the backyard. The only illumination was from candles and the prop lamps. The kitchen was laid out as the Purser's Office, where the loot and booty from the returning fleet would be tallied up and then fairly distributed between the Captains and crews. The master bedroom was set up as the Zen Room ... perhaps not historically accurate, but it was an 'in joke' Jackie couldn't help but make ... where those that wished to indulge in smoke could go and not bother those who preferred not to partake.

Billy shucked his clothes and prosthetics and swung himself out onto the front porch, naked as the day he came into the world, and settled down in the darkness to play nautical tunes on his pennywhistle. It was time for him to become Billy Boner, the cabin boy. Jackie and Lisa changed into their costumes, loose flowing shirts that came down to just above their knees, with very open necklines showing bounteous bosoms and sashes around their waists. Crewmen Jizzie and Luscious were ready for their compatriot's return.


"Sir," Lourdes said, caressing Stefan's leg while he drove, "you realize they're completely insane, don't you?"
"Having second thoughts, my little slut?"

"Oh, no Sir, no second thoughts ... it's just ... they're so playful!"

"Yeah, I get an image of their inner children, all tarted up and fetished out, running loose in a playground."

"Exactly ... I swear, half the stuff Carol was whispering to me made me feel like I was gonna get arrested for statutory rape and I was okay with that ... the other half had me beyond thought, just purely in lust."

"Yes, little slut, that's what it looked like."

She watched her Master with her peripheral vision, not wanting him to know she was waiting for his reaction. "Did you mind, Sir?"

"Oh hell no!" he exclaimed. "My only concern was that my balls would explode before you had a chance to help me take care of that problem."

"And you don't have any problem with what we both suspect will go on at their house?"

"No ... see, little slut, I have absolutely no doubt who you're coming home with,"

"Good Sir ... you don't ever have to doubt that."


"What's Harry gotten you into, Liz?" Patricia asked as the 'Sappho' sailed behind the 'Free Booty' on their way home.

"That's Cap'n Cuntlapper to you, First Mate Precious," Karen growled. "And what he's gotten us into is a night of fun ... something we both need."

"Okay ... Cap'n." Precious sighed. "Not that I mind, but it's gonna be real hard to just lay there in your arms with all that fuckin' goin' on around us."

"Actually, I was thinkin', First Mate Precious, that we might acquire ourselves a pair o' cute young wenches to help keep things lubed up for the night."

"Liz — Cap'n ... you sure?"

"Precious, I don't care who gets me off, I care whose eyes I'm gazin' into." She squeezed the First Mate's hand. "Course, you may have to guide me through them shallows ... I ain't real adept at relaxin' under them conditions ... not like you are, at any rate."

"Captain, I will gladly guide you through those waters, straight into my arms."

"And Trish," Karen said as her lover sighed happily, hair blowing in the wind as they sped down the highway, "don't ever let me talk you into stopping going to Dominique's ... yeah, it makes me real uncomfortable, but I need to get over that and I never will if you don't keep after me about it."

"Don't worry, Liz ... I know and I won't."


"Sir, what's going to happen when we get to their house?" Andrew asked, massaging David's cock through his pants.

"Boy, we're going to be playing 'Pirates' with a bunch of crazy people ... I think we can expect a lot of sex and the kind of 'fuck pretentiousness' fun that we always dreamed we'd find. I mean, God forbid I ever end up on the wrong side of any of House Chorale's tempers, but they're so far away from the 'taking themselves seriously' end of the pool that I don't think we can see where Laney and his lackeys are anymore. Oh, and from now on, you're Second Mate Randy."

"Why am I Second Mate? Why's she get to be First Mate?"

"First Mate Kinky gets to be First Mate because she's the one I'm going to mate with first tonight ... anymore questions? I can always demote you to Third, Fourth or even lower Mate."

"Oh, all right, I'll be Second Mate ... if Carol doesn't beat both of us to you. I swear, she's in 'full assault' mode tonight ... it's like she's carrying around Kelly's attitude and trying to outdo Kelly somehow."

While Master Wilcox explained the therapeutic exercise House Chorale was undertaking, and Second Mate Randy kept rubbing his Captain's cock, First Mate Kinky pulled out one of the toys they kept in a case in the car and gave passing truckers a thrill.

The 'Big Bottom' sailed on towards port.


Laurie Hurley had no idea what to make of the evening's developments. In the order of dominance of their House and their household, she never had any delusions that she was anything but 'beta' to Marcus' 'alpha', but he'd never treated her as ... well, as a sub before. He'd sent her home with the Grimes like she was his to command ... well, she was his to command, in a way, but ... Laurie was very confused. She should have been outraged by his treatment of her, but she wasn't really. She wasn't that upset at all ... she'd reacted instinctively, it seemed, and bowed to his wishes. And so she was a sub for the night.

As she came back out of her reverie to the reality of the limo, she noted that Marcie was putting up a fight, kicking and hissing at Mistress Kelly — at Third Mate Bum as the pirate felt up her captive.

"Keep that up ye stupid little cunt," Bum growled, "and we'll have your friend over there," she nodded at Laurie, "lickin' the blood off your back afore the night's through." Bum pulled Marcie's head back and slapped her hard across her cheeks. "Be still damn ye!"

"Are ye gonna need help with that one," Twat asked as she pulled Laurie up from the floor into her and Mound's laps, "or can I get to breakin' this one down a bit. Seems to me she's far too haughty for someone's gonna be held for ransom."

Giving in to the mutually shared role-playing fantasy, Laurie struggled in the two women's arms. "If I am harmed one iota my brother will treat you all to fire and sword!"

"Wasn't that your brother who turned tail and ran while we was capturin' you an' that little slit over there?" Mounds laughed. "I ain't seen so much canvas afore the wind since the time we stumbled onto that Spanish battle fleet in the dark. Though Cap'n Thrust was gonna have us hang up our bloomers fer extra sails."

"Too many holes in 'em anyway," Twat replied. "Yeah, I'm thinkin' we ain't got much to fear from little Miss Uppity's brother..." the First Mate of the 'Free Booty' started undressing her captive, "but little Miss Uppity's got a whole lot to fear from us."

Bum laughed, "I think I can handle this one ... must be new to the slave pens or your high-born lady and her brother ain't much fer breakin' in their property." As Marcie struggled in Bum's grip, she lunged at the Third Mate's face, teeth snapping. "Gimme that goddamn gag," Bum said, reaching towards their bag of equipment. "This bitch bites me I'm likely to have her up on the slave block missin' some teeth!" Retrieving a ball-gag she strapped it on Marcie's head. "Now, that ought to hold ye." Her vice lowered. "If I were ye, little girl, I'd stop all this nonsense ... or I'm gonna have that big Moor over there" she gestured towards Papa "ass-rape ye without lubin' ye first. He's a good slave he is, he'll do it, he'll take the pain and afore long it'll be yer blood that's makin' it all slippery an' good. Do ye want that, cause ye're real close to it ... he can do it right here an' I'll beat ye while he does."

Marcie glared at Bum while her ass twitched with interest she couldn't hide. She might not be up for a session of lube-less anal play, but Papa Stripper was certainly welcome in her ass anytime he wanted to grease his pole. Finally the slave shook her head.

"Good, now ye behave yerself an' I won't have to make good on that there threat." Bum caressed Marcie's thighs and cunt, her fingers playing with the woman's clit. "I think it damned odd that ye're as sassy as ye are ... given the beatin' ye've already had tonight."

Inside Marcie just smiled and preened ... House Chorale was every bit as fun to play with as she'd imagined they'd be and they weren't incapable of giving her the more intense sensations she craved as she'd feared they'd be.

In the rear of the limo's interior, Blondie and Crewman Slut tasted both ends of the exotic oriental they'd captured. Chatsiree's outfit was once again in disarray and the restaurant hostess was pretty sure it was ruined ... or would be by the end of the night. She was fine with that, she had no doubt any damage would be paid for, the Grimes were scrupulous about such things, and she had to admit that nothing added to her sense of being kidnapped like their nigh-total disregard for the condition of her clothes.

Blondie took a break from the captive's cunt. "Slut, I'm thinkin' this one needs to be hung up an' left to swing a bit. Think you can remember them rigs that Nipponese slave taught you?"

Slut regretfully stopped fucking Chatsiree with her tongue. "Aye ma'am, I can remember 'em ... an' I think this beauty'll look even more exotic all tied up an' left to twirl in the air. Can even leave her sexual quarters exposed so she can be used as need be."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.