Beautiful Blonde Audrey - Cover

Beautiful Blonde Audrey

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom becomes good friends with Air Force friends, Ed and Audrey. When Ed goes away on temporary duty for several months, Audrey and Tom become very very good friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

Audrey was actually loving her growing belly as her pregnancy advanced rapidly. She wasn't getting bigger quicker than any other woman, but she was amazed when her knocked up belly began to start showing and it became increasingly obvious that she was carrying a baby inside her belly. So far, her husband Ed seemed to believe that in fact he'd gotten his sexy young blonde wife "with child" upon his return from his Air Force TDY. He seemed thrilled to think that he was such a stud and he'd succeeded in knocking Audrey up as soon as he came back and they enjoyed their first fucks together. Audrey didn't enlighten her husband at all that the father of her baby was their best friend, Tom, and not Ed.

Within weeks after Audrey got pregnant and Ed had returned, she found that she'd become incredibly horny and couldn't get enough sex. She'd even started masturbating sometimes during the night as she lay in bed with Ed or during the day when her sexual hunger would get so strong she had to help herself get off with multiple orgasms. That morning, Audrey had slid off the short nighty she'd worn to sleep in the night before, and she situated herself in the center of her and Ed's bed, laid back on several cushions she'd arranged for comfort and then Audrey had started letting her hands roam over her body as she played with her rounded breasts, her naked pussy and other parts of her body as she brought herself to a high state of arousal and then felt herself exploding in a sexy hot orgasm that spread over her entire body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, Tom, yes, yes, fuck me, baby," Audrey moaned as she said the name of her lover and the man who'd given her this pregnant belly she delighted in having so much. As she lay there with her fingers wet from her pussy and her breath coming rapidly, Audrey asked herself what she was going to do. She was married to Ed, she still loved him, but she also very much loved Tom now that she'd let herself become intimate with him during Ed's absence, and she was carrying Tom's baby inside her belly. That made the whole relationship far more complicated than she'd ever thought possible. She wanted her baby's father, and she was married to another man -- what was she to do?

After Audrey finished masturbating, she decided to go do some sexy maternity shopping and she got dressed and went to two of the shops in the nearby town that carried nice attractive looking maternity outfits. Audrey laughed to herself because she actually never thought she'd be a mother, and now that she was pregnant, she was delighting in shopping for outfits that helped her look sexy and attractive even as her knocked up condition became more and more apparent. While she was at the second baby/mother shop, she called Tom on the phone and told him where she was at that moment.

"Tom, I just wanted you to know that I've taken your baby shopping," Audrey said, as she stood there with the phone next to her ear, and her other hand rubbing across her swollen belly. "Tom, I also wanted you to know that I'm incredibly horny for you and I wonder if you'd like to come over in an hour and fuck me, honey?" Audrey said, as she almost held her breath while she waited for Tom's reply to her offer.

"Audrey, I'll be right over," Tom said as he dropped what he was doing and headed to Ed and Audrey's house. He'd been there many times before during the day while Ed was out of the country, and he didn't care if neighbors noticed that he was visiting the wife of another man and there for sometimes hours at a time, over even overnight. He figured if they paid any attention, they'd know he and Audrey had been sleeping together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.