Beautiful Blonde Audrey - Cover

Beautiful Blonde Audrey

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom becomes good friends with Air Force friends, Ed and Audrey. When Ed goes away on temporary duty for several months, Audrey and Tom become very very good friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

Tom and Audrey found themselves somehow sliding into a relationship that they never expected when Audrey's Air Force husband was sent off on a several months detachment to the Persian Gulf area. She'd been married to her husband for a few years and she'd been completely faithful to him from the day they'd first met. Then, when he was sent off for a lengthy time, she found herself seeking consolation with Tom, one of their best friends there in Germany, and sooner than they'd ever imagined, Tom and Audrey became intimate lovers and their meetings soon became very lusty intense sexual episodes which subsequently resulted in Audrey becoming pregnant with Tom's child.

Audrey's husband returned and the issue then became how she could cover up the reality that Tom, their best friend, had been fucking Audrey and he'd knocked her up while her husband had been gone for several months. Could they possibly just come out and tell him what they'd done or were they going to have to cover-up the pregnancy by making it seem that her husband had knocked her up as soon as he returned?

A few days later, Audrey's husband returned as planned, and he and Audrey had what seemed to be a normal eager reception from his lovely young wife and a very sexy evening in each other's arms that ended in Audrey getting fucked at least three times. Audrey met him at base operations where his military flight had landed and once he'd cleared a minimal customs inspection, he and Audrey were free to load his bags into their car and head home. She'd fixed him his favorite meal for his homecoming, but he had other plans in mind. Audrey had gone to meet Ed in a very nice dress that came a few inches above her knees and with a bodice that allowed a nice view of her cleavage and underneath she'd worn one of the sexy demi-cup bras and a matching sexy thong that she'd actually bought while Ed had been absent to use in seducing her new lover, Tom.

Before Ed had the main course for dinner, he wanted his dessert first. He got inside their front door, and he quickly dropped his bags and turned to pick Audrey up and carry her back to their master bedroom. Little did Ed know about anything that had gone on there in their home while he'd been gone. He had no idea that not only had his wife been very unfaithful sexually, but that she'd actually started fucking his best friend, Tom, and that they'd been actually having sex even more frequently than he and his wife, Audrey, had been when he'd been at home. Audrey found a hot lusty sexiness and a mysteriousness about Tom that she didn't feel with her own husband. She knew that was probably normal for a woman having an illicit affair with some guy besides the man she was married to. Audrey found herself thinking about Tom and desiring for him to fuck her almost constantly when they'd been separated during the days and then when she'd be with him, she'd fuck Tom like she couldn't ever remember fucking Ed.

Ed didn't know that Audrey wasn't on birth control and, of course, she sure wouldn't tell him that not only wasn't she on any protection against pregnancy but that she was actually knocked up from Tom having fucked her fertile pussy. Audrey tried to turn Ed on as much as she could, and she'd known that her sexy lingerie choices would do a good job. She also knew that since Ed had been gone for months, he would be very horny. She didn't even consider that he might also have been fucking some other women on the side while he was away. That thought that Ed might have been unfaithful too never entered her mind at all.

Ed quickly had Audrey out of her sexy dress and when he saw the hot bra and thong set she had on, he was so hard he could hardly wait to fuck his pretty young wife. He loved how beautiful and sexy Audrey looked. He'd missed her so much while he'd been gone, and now that he was back, he and his sexy blonde wife were alone, so hot for each other, and he was going to fuck her good before they enjoyed the nice dinner he was sure Audrey had cooked. He didn't want that to spoil but right now, he needed a hot wet piece of his hot wife's pussy first.

"Ohhhhh, Audrey, I've dreamed of this moment from the first night I had to leave you here," Ed said as his hardon pushed tightly against the material of his briefs. He could feel the intense sexual pressure in his balls and he knew he had a huge load of cum for Audrey whenever he came inside her pussy.

"Me too, sweetheart," Audrey said as she tried to convince herself that it was the truth and not a lie to cover up how she'd quickly fallen into an irreversible trap of becoming sexually intimate with Tom and fucking him the entire time Ed had been gone. Audrey caught herself remembering many of the times that Tom and she had undressed each other in this bedroom and then spent hours fucking and playing with each other until they'd fall asleep in exhaustion, then wake up to make love again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.