Naughty Couselor - Cover

Naughty Couselor

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ron Samuelson is a counselor who has a problem with becoming involved with his female patients.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

Ron Samuelson had been a counselor for nearly 10 years. He'd gotten his degree in counseling and then opened his practice with four other counselors to get his professional feet on the ground. After five years with the counseling firm, Ron moved out into another office area in the same town and put his shingle out as an independent counselor working in areas of marital and family counseling as a specialty.

Ron immediately had more families and individuals calling for counseling appointments than he had hours in the day. As a result, within only a matter of months, Ron's counseling practice was booming but he was at home with his young wife less and less. She kept telling him that if he didn't cut back on work time and start paying more attention to her, she would leave him. Sure enough, one evening when Ron came home from the office, his young wife, Jane, had packed her bags and left him. The divorce papers followed within a matter of weeks and Ron found himself single again.

Ron finally got himself in some difficulty one afternoon when he had an attractive young woman, Brittany, who came alone to see him about her marriage and her husband's unwillingness to make love to her. She was a very pretty young brunette, nicely built, and pretty well endowed in the chest area and Ron found himself very drawn to her sexually as he fought to try to remain detached and just counsel her regarding her marital difficulties. As Ron sat talking to Brittany, he found himself getting very turned on as he looked at the sexy young wife and heard her saying that her husband wouldn't make love to her anymore. He found himself wondering what fucking idiot would neglect a sexy young woman like Brittany and then before he knew it, Ron was figuring out how he could go about fucking Brittany himself right there in his counseling office without anyone knowing about it.

Ron sat looking at Brittany as he tried to make her share about her husband, herself and her marital problems while he basically undressed her with his eyes. He loved the sexy dark brown bust-emphasizing sweater she'd worn and he loved how her nice big breasts pressed out sexily against it. He found himself wondering what style of bra she wore underneath it and if she was wearing bikini panties or a thong or whatever underneath the skirt she had on. Ron had Brittany talking pretty freely and he began to turn their exchange of comments more towards intimate and less professional topics although he felt sure she had no idea that he was venturing into forbidden territory for a counselor and one of his female clients.

"And you're saying that your husband hasn't shown you any attention or intimacy in how long, Brittany?" Ron asked as she stood and walked over to where the attractive young woman sat as she'd talked to him.

"He hasn't made a move towards caressing me, kissing me, much less making love to me in at least 4 or 5 months," Brittany said as Ron could see the tears beginning to pool at the corners of her eyes. His heart ached as he felt how much Brittany's husband had hurt her by neglecting her sexually, but at the same time, he felt his cock aching in his groin as he thought about what a stupid man Brittany's husband was to neglect such an attractive and vibrant young woman when she would obviously have fucked his brains out if given half a chance.

Ron walked behind the chair where Brittany sat and while she continued to talk, he stood looking down over her head where her legs were spread out in front of her. Then, he leaned over, allowing his hand to graze over her dark brown hair on her head, as he continued talking softly and reassuringly to her. He felt her finally responding to his words by pushing her head against his hand as he stroked her hair, and then Ron reached down, pulling Brittany up to her feet. He stood there looking into the young wife's eyes, seeing the pain and hurt she'd been expressing in words and as she stood facing him, he noticed how nicely her rounded breasts pushed against her sweater.

"Brittany, we'll need sometime in the future to bring you and your husband together for some joint husband/wife marital counseling but this afternoon I need to do some more emergency work with you," Ron said as he tried to rationalize what he was about to do with this young woman. "You're in a very fragile state of need and I want to amek sure you don't experience a collapse from your husband's marital neglect," Ron said. He stood there, knowing that Brittany could see a huge erection in his pants if she happened to look down at his groin. He reached up, cupping both of his hands on Brittany's sexy full breasts and he waited to see how she responded to his unexpected touch of her body. Brittany looked into his eyes and he thought he saw a look of panic and then he saw a look that told him she was actually trusting him and releasing herself into his hands. She trusted him not to hurt her any further. Ron squeezed Brittany's breasts in his hands, and then he reached down, grabbing the hem of her sweater and pulling it up to her chin, fully exposing the demi-bra encased breasts underneath it. Then, Ron reached down, unhooking her skirt and removing it, leaving Brittany with her bra and a thong panty only, her sweater bunched up at her neck.

"Relax, Brittany, I'm not going to hurt you at all," Ron said as he tired to comfort her and reassure her that he was going to do something very good to her. He leaned over, kissing Brittany's hard nipple underneath the cup of her bra while he reached behind her back, finding her bra clasp and undoing it, and then easing her bra cups up and off of her rounded tits. He hooked his fingers in her thong, removing it, and then Ron quickly unfastened his belt and removed his pants. With only his briefs on below his waist, he helped Brittany move to the nearby couch, and he helped her lie back, spreading her legs so he could have ready access to her naked pussy.

"Ron, what are you going to do?" Brittany asked with a slight note of uncertainty and nervousness in her voice. "What do you have me undressed for?"

Without answering, Ron dove his face in between Brittany's splayed thighs and he quickly had his mouth on her horny young pussy. He knew she'd be putty in his hands if her husband wasn't showing her any attention and he knew as soon as he started eating her pussy that she'd melt in his attentions. He was exactly right. As soon as Ron's mouth touched Brittany's pussy, she began moaning and her hands were soon behind his head, pulling his mouth tightly against her hot wet pussy. It took almost no time for Ron to begin eating Brittany's pussy until he could tell from her fingers clasping his head firmly that it felt very good and then that she was actually cumming. He kept licking and kissing her pussy and she came a second time under his mouth and fingers.

When Ron had given Brittany two orgasms, he stood, slipped his briefs off, and stroked his hard cock a few times to give Brittany a chance to catch her breath. Then, he moved his cock in between Brittany's legs, rubbed his cockhead in her hot wet pussy and when his cockhead was lubed, he aimed it straight up inside her horny pussy and pushed forward. Brittany moaned lustily when she felt Ron's big hard thick cock penetrating her pussy and she spread her legs further apart for him, grabbing his naked asscheeks and pulling him forcefully deep inside her waiting horny pussy. Ron no sooner had his cock deep inside Brittany's sexy young body than she began to orgasm again. He kept on drilling her hot tight young cunt with his big cock and in only 10 minutes, he slammed his cock fully into her pussy and came hotly inside her, spurting his cumload deep inside her pussy.

Then, Ron pulled out and as he cleaned Brittany and himself up, he asked her if she felt better and would she be ready for another counseling session the next week. Brittany responded, "I think I'll need another session by this Friday, Ron."

to be continued

The Naughty Counselor, part 2

By Tom Land

Ron couldn't believe what he'd done the day before. Yes, he'd definitely been getting more and more horny from no longer having a wife at home to have sex with at night. But, did that justify him taking such liberties with a client that he'd actually put his hands on her, seduce her, and then undress her and fuck his big hard cock into her pussy? He knew if anyone ever discovered what he'd done, he'd be dead meat. He had to figure out some way to ensure that no one ever found out what he and his female client had experienced with each other.

While Ron sat there in his counseling office trying to figure out how to keep from being caught in what he'd carelessly done the day before, he found himself starting to think about another of his female clients that was coming by for a session in a couple of hours. Misty was one hot sexy young blonde wife, and she'd called and asked if he could give her some counseling about her messed up marriage. Ron had readily slipped her into his schedule and now he was sitting there enjoying a raging hardon that he had growing in his pants from thinking about how sexy and luscious looking Misty was.

Ron finally made sure his secretary was busy with some "make work" assignments he'd given her and he got his pants unfastened, and was sitting there at his desk, his hand wrapped firmly around his cock as he started jacking off, totally consumed by his increasingly erotic fantasies about having Misty there alone and vulnerable in his counseling office. "Ah, yeah, Misty, you hot sexy blonde slut," Ron said as he stood up from his chair, bending over and continuing to stroke himself as he imagined it was Misty's hand or mouth or her pussy that was fitted so snugly around his insistent hardon. Ron was getting so into his jacking off with his next client in his mental fantasies that he almost brought himself off. Finally, just as he felt the pressure growing leading to his ejaculation, he stopped his hand and fought the feeling that he was going to cum. He knew if he wasn't careful, he would shoot but he wanted to fuck Misty when she came to talk to him, and he wanted his cumload to be a full and powerful one. If he actually jacked himself off, he knew she'd get less than his best cumload.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.