Threesome or Not - Cover

Threesome or Not

by AmandaMarais

Copyright© 2005 by AmandaMarais

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda experiencing her first 3-some...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Exhibitionism   .

Maybe its time to let my readers find out more about the people in my life. Like my friends, I do have many friends, some close friends, some party friends, well all kinda friends who play a part in my life. In this story I am gonna tell you about two of my closest male friends, Kris and David. They are both around my age and they both are real party animals. All they do in the weekends is party, party and even more partying. And I must say that they are good looking. So they don't have a hard time finding females to party with. But both don't want a relationship cause they want to enjoy life some more before getting into a serious relationship.

David comes from a rich family. His dad has a company that employs about 200 people. For his 18th birthday, David got this huge apartment from his parents. As a birthday gift. So David lives on his own, no worries for him, a job career in his daddies company ahead of him. His future is safe. So all he wants is having fun. And Kris, well he simple follows David in everything he does. I know them both for about 8 years now. We have become very close friends. Even so close that I have had sex with both of them through the years of our friendship. I never had a relationship with one of them but I have had occasionally sex with them, with Kris and David. Sex, no strings attached.

About 3 years ago, I was 22, I was laying on the couch watching TV. It was a boring Friday so far... and already evening. I didn't know what to do so I watched some series on TV, with some chips and cola. Around 7 pm my phone rang. I answered the phone and it was David. He asked me what I was doing so I told him I was bored. After talking for a few minutes he asked me if I wanted to come on over at his place to watch some TV with him and Kris. That sounded like a nice idea cause I didn't have any plans anyway for the evening. I told him I would be there in an hour. I refreshed myself in the bathroom, put on some make up and some nice clothes. Always need to look good in front of your friends I think. I put on a baby blue velvet toga skirt with a small side slit with a matching tank top. A black lace bra with matching string and some boots under that. I got in my car and around 8pm I arrived at David's apartment. I knocked on his door. A few seconds later Kris opened the door, letting me in.

I walked in to living room where David was sitting in the couch. He got up and walked to me and gave me a big kiss. I did the same with Kris. I took a seat in the couch and we started talking about the latest gossip and stuff. In the meantime David got us some drinks, Safari Orange... mmmh I love that one. Before we knew it, it was already around 9.30 pm when David suggested to put on a movie. I sipped on my 4th Safari Orange while David put the videotape in the VCR. Kris was sitting in the 2 persons couch and I was sitting with David in a 3 persons couch. David grabbed the remote and hit the play button and took place next to me. The movie began, and to my surprise these bastards had put on a porn movie, those naughty devils. They wanted to see my reaction, see if I would be mad or if I would be shy or anything but I didn't want to give them that pleasure so I acted like there was nothing wrong and I just watched how the first scene started. It was my pleasure to see that David and Kris didn't expected this, but it seems they liked the way I reacted cause they also continued to watch the porn movie. After the second scene I was getting really turned on by all that sex exploding from the screen. I was getting wet between my legs. The guys were getting horny too cause I noticed them shifting legs, feeling uncomfortable by the bulge growing in their pants. The alcohol from those Safari drinks made me loosen up and the porn movie made me horny. In the meanwhile I shuffled closer to David and I laid my head against his shoulder. David laid his hand on my knee and started rubbing my leg. His warm hand slowly moved to the insides of my thigh as I parted my legs a little. His hand moved further under my skirt and he reached my string. I looked at Kris as he was watching us with one eye. David pulled aside my string and moved a finger up between my swollen pussy lips. His finger ended up all wet when it reached my clitoris. A slight moan escaped from my mouth. I looked at Kris again, he was watching. Quickly he turned his head back to the TV when he noticed that I caught him watching. David placed his finger, covered with pussy juice at my lips and I let his finger slip into my mouth, letting the juice run over my lips, sucking on that finger. David smiled as his hand disappeared again under my skirt. Slowly he guided his finger inside my moist pussy. He started moving his finger in and out. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment. A second finger was inserted inside me after a few seconds, stretching my pussy. David's lips met my neck as he started kissing and licking my neck all over while his fingers were massaging the inside of my trembling pussy. David took my hand and laid it on the big bulge in his pants. I unzipped his jeans and moved my hand inside his jeans, grabbing his hard cock and pulling it out off his boxers. It was hard as rock and gently I started to jerk him off as he kept on fingering me. I was breathing deeper and deeper as he was giving me a good time with his fingers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.