Anomaly
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Christmas and New Years had been very enjoyable holidays for us and I had gained an enormous amount of pleasure showering the many women in my life with gifts but that was several months ago. It was nearing the end of March now. I could hardly believe the amount of progress that had been made on our office park. If things continued on at this pace we'd probably be moved in by the end of June or early July at the latest.

Paula was now living in my Paradise Valley home and was getting to the point were most people were guessing she might be pregnant. Crystal, Jill, Martita, and Lynn were pregnant as well and I couldn't have been happier about becoming a father!

I'd sent my mother and father on a four month world tour of Europe, China, Australia, and Mexico. They were both retired and I had been easing them gradually into the knowledge of my success with the precious metals market. What I wasn't quite certain how to break to them was the knowledge that I had a harem of beautiful women and that more than one of them were pregnant by me. Most likely I was going to have to use the programming device on them to help them deal with this aspect of my life.


It was in early March, on a Monday I think and I was busy switch fucking between Raquel, Juanita, and their mother Esmeralda when I remembered the CD I had taken from Esmeralda's husband Eduardo the hit man. At the moment I had my cock plunging in and out of Juanita's clenching asshole. Soon enough I shot my load up her tight anal passage, pulled my cock out and thrust it into Esmeralda's waiting mouth.

Esmeralda cleaned up my cock and tucked it away back into my pants while Raquel and Juanita traipsed out of my den with their French maid costumes doing nothing to hide the sperm dribbling down their legs.

"Genie?"

"Yes Karl."

"I'd like to look at the CD we took from Eduardo. You want to go over it with me?"

"Sure."

The CD appeared on top of my desk and I slipped it into the CD/DVD reader on the incredibly powerful computer Genie had designed for me. The door to my den closed with a mental command I sent through my computer then the holo-display came to life. There was a lot of very sensitive information stored on that little CD. Esmeralda's former hit man husband had been very busy during his career and had carried out some fairly high profile hits. Some of his clientele would be ruined if their part in his crimes got out. It was quite a bit to think about and I decided to set the computer to gathering as much info as possible about the clientele.

I left the computer to gather its info while I handled other business of the day. Things were coming along quite nicely on several fronts. The office complex we were building here in Arizona was beginning to take shape and I planned on touring it later during the week.

My plans for this day were to spend some time in Costa Rica as my Juan Ferrier persona. I needed to check in on the two businesses I had opened and also to see about starting a few more. I left my den and used the portal room in my Paradise Valley home to transfer to the Weapons Store where I exchanged my Karl Bosworth ID's and currency kit for my Juan Ferrier set.

Next I transported to the portal room in my Costa Rican estate home. Martita was home and had just finished her morning swim in the lavish pool when I came out onto the pool deck. I swept the beautiful Hispanic bombshell into my arms and gave her a thorough kissing. When we came up for air I sent her off to get dried off and changed into some business casual clothing. I went back into the portal room and made use of one of its many helpful features. When you transferred through a portal any unnecessary contaminants were removed from you skin and clothing — including the chlorinated water from the pool. In this case I just transported to the Weapons Store and then back leaving my clothing spotless, dry, and unwrinkled. Martita was ready quite soon as well and used the portal trick to dry her hair almost instantaneously.

We had to travel to the city of Liberia which took a chunk of our day. I determined to buy a piece of property somewhere near my attorney's office if for no other reason than to house a portal room. I had called ahead and had an appointment so at least there was no waiting when I reached the attorney's office.

We went over the records for the horse ranch Martita's father was now running for me and found everything in order. The restaurant I had bought into was another story altogether and made me wonder if someone wasn't embezzling funds or in some other way sabotaging the business. The restaurant was located in the San Jose — the capital of Costa Rica. I'd have to check up on that personally I decided.

Next the attorney went over his Prospectus review of the seven businesses seeking my investment capital. I had decided that I would go the venture capital route with many of my business interests to avoid having as many daily entanglements.

I already had an investment firm that I was a major partner in as Karl Bosworth and I felt that Juan Ferrier should have a similar affiliation with an investment organization as well; however what Costa Rica needed was an infusion of Venture Capital and this was what I had decided to pursue. First I wanted a few good startups, and then I would hire a full time staff of business analysts and accountants to monitor these startups while constantly searching for additional advantageous opportunities.

With the idea in the back of my mind that I wanted to be a man of influence and power in Costa Rica I was seeking to invest in businesses that would provide many good jobs to the citizens of the country. Later, if I ever decided to run for political office or to back others who are running for office, having a reputation for helping my fellow citizen's by providing them with good jobs should be a big plus.

My attorney had done a reasonably solid job and with his programming I knew I could be certain that he believed each of these business opportunities to be entirely legitimate. I didn't want to end up as the patsy who invested in some money making scheme that one of my attorney's relatives had cooked up and the mental programming I had performed on my attorney protected me from that.

I had him setup a series of meetings for the upcoming Wednesday. Martita and I would meet with representatives from each of the seven businesses my attorney had approved. Three were brand new startups seeking seed money to get them off the ground while the other four were seeking an infusion of capital to expand their already growing businesses.

I wanted to do things here in Costa Rica in a very careful and controlled fashion that would provide a high degree of economic growth for this Central American democracy. By setting things up so that only a minimal amount of my time was required for ongoing operations I would have a model to use in other small countries that could benefit from sustained economic growth.

Once operations in Costa Rica were well underway I intended to replicate the business model in one of the small democratic countries that had formerly been under the umbrella of the U.S.S.R.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.