Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I guess sometimes I'm just impatient. It was the week before Christmas and we were just into the early stages of construction on our office campus. You can only get bureaucracy to move so fast but at least we were underway. I rented a large set of offices one floor up from Dan, my lawyer to hold us over while construction was taking place. Emily had pretty much filled it with ORB's growing staff of investment specialists, analysts, and accountants. Lynn still ran her operation from home and Crystal was concentrating on a lot of outdoor shoots until her studio was finished. MGM was pretty much just Shelly and I for now so we kept working out of the house.

The ore prices were already starting to drop but there was still enough profit to keep things going for all concerned. I would just keep the two drivers busy for now hoping that soon Harmony's work would pay off and the demand for our rare ore would shoot back up.

Other than keeping tabs on ORB and MGM, I was pretty much at loose ends as far as any real work went. On the other hand I was having a lot of fun with the many women in my life and was not about to complain! All of my harem members were pretty much at work or in school during the day, but I still had Esmeralda and her daughters if Mr. Dicky needed any attention as well as another dozen slave women we hadn't sold at the auction. Then there was always Gracelyn my devoted little sex slave.

Gracelyn had been one of my most unusual projects to date. Yes I had used programming on her, but only of the most basic nature. How she yielded herself to me sexually was more a matter of conditioning over time. She was now as completely focused on serving me sexually and bringing me sexual pleasure as any of my fully programmed slaves were.

Both Gracelyn and her parents kept begging me to make Gracelyn pregnant. Up to this point I'd used her primarily for oral and anal sex but never vaginal. I'd also spent the occasional hour with the young busty teenage vixen licking my asshole until I came. Gracelyn was still offering to help hold her girlfriends down while I had my way with them as a way to try to entice me to get her pregnant but I wasn't ready for that.

I still had time to putter around the house in Paradise Valley and make changes here and there. My little mini-theater housed the most elaborate sound and projection systems money could buy; but the holo-theater Genie had created in my Palace complex was even cooler!

One thing I had done in my den that was probably a little overkill was to allow Genie to design my computer and its operating system from the ground up. He made it current with all of the interfaces being used to date, but he also added a lot of things into it that no computer on the planet yet had. I can't say that I understand anything about the internals of the device he created — but then again that's true with me and most computers anyway. The only thing I really understood was that is was damn fast and able to many things at once. I especially liked the fact that I could talk with it using the same kind of mental communication I used with my Warriors. It seemed that I couldn't over burden it no matter how many things I had it working on simultaneously. Genie informed me that the hardest part about making the computer communicate with things like digital video cameras or printers was the slow speed at which those types of interfaces operated.

In any case I was fiddling around with the holo-display Genie had fitted my computer with when Esmeralda stepped into the Den.

"Excuse me Master but you have a guest waiting in the foyer. She asked that I tell you that 'Paula' is here," Esmeralda informed me.

"Thank you Esmeralda," I replied standing to my feet and heading out the door.

My Den wasn't very far from the foyer. I'd stopped making my nightly visits to Patty a couple of months earlier once I knew she was pregnant.

"Hello there Paula! How are you doing?" I asked in a friendly voice.

"Oh, okay for the most part. How about you? It looks like things have been going well for you!" she responded. "I wouldn't have thought to look for you in Paradise Valley since it's so expensive."

"Oh? Then how did you find me Paula?"

"Professor Cox heard me talking on the phone trying to get your address from the records department at the University. He asked me if it was really that important and when I told him it was very important that I reach you, he gave me this address.

"This is a gorgeous place Professor! Is it really yours?" my former grad assistant inquired.

"Yes Paula, this is my house. Now what was so terribly important?"

At my question Paula began to nervously fidget about a bit shifting her weight from one foot to the next and blushing furiously. I stood watching her and waiting for her to find the courage to speak.

"Well, it's kind of confusing really. I'm not sure where to start exactly. In some ways I can't believe I'm coming to you with this at all," Paula finally said.

"Really. Well if you've changed your mind and don't want to talk with me I'll just get back to what I was working on then," I said as I began to turn back towards my den.

She quickly moved in front of me and said "Wait! I didn't mean I don't want to tell you Professor."

"Tell me what? Just what do you mean Paula?"

"I uh — well it's just that — I'm pregnant!" she finally squeaked out.

"Well then, I suppose that congratulations are in order dear!"

"Esmeralda!" I bellowed. In just a moment she came running in with her bountiful breasts threatening to burst out of the top of her French Maid's uniform.

"Yes Master?"

"Paula here has some wonderful news that calls for celebration! I'll have a glass of champagne. What would you like Paula?"

"I guess I better stick with something non-alcoholic. Maybe some juice or something?"

"Maybe some apple juice?" Esmeralda asked.

"Sure. Thanks."

Esmeralda ran off to fetch the drinks while I turned back to Paula.

"Wow Paula! I didn't even realize there was any one guy you were serious about. In fact I recall you being pretty vocal about wanting to pursue your career. I'm not sure I ever heard you talk about becoming a mom."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.