Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next few days were quite busy. Genie had come up with a rather ingenious plan and I gave him the go ahead on it. He had successfully delayed the internet auction for two days coming up with some excuse that each of the clients found reasonable. He used the time to gather every viable female associated with the slavers in any way and transport them into large holding pens.

I went through those that he had obtained and questioned them. If they had known they were benefiting from the slavery operation and accepted that - I had no problem using them as merchandise. There were eight young women out of the two hundred and six we had gathered who truly didn't know what their father's did for a living. I separated these eight from the rest and put them in comfortable quarters where they could make themselves comfortable.

One by one I made suggestions for modifications to each of the other one hundred and ninety eight females and Genie worked his molecular magic on them: a face lift here, bigger breasts there, reshape that ass, tighten the abdomen, eliminate that scarring, straighten those teeth, etc. Once the enhancements had been made Genie photographed each of the women and added them to the website he was preparing for the auction. Each of the women was photographed nude from the front, back, and both sides.

Genie was able to determine that six had STDs and these we put in a separate holding area until I decided what would be done with them. The others were now tempting little cum buckets and Mr. Dicky would have been happy plugging away at any of their pussies!

The auction had gone well and Genie had used my newly programmed servants, the former slavers, as deliverymen. Each female slave was accompanied by two armed deliverymen who would bring her to the agreed transition point and wait for a cell call from Genie indicating that payment had been made. Once Genie had given the go ahead the slave would be transferred and the two deliverymen would return. Of course while they weren't delivering slaves, they were using the other skills that Genie had programmed them with thereby making themselves useful to me at all times.

The slaves were programmed to obey their master's every whim with the exception that they couldn't be ordered to kill anyone. Their goal in life was to bring their master pleasure. On average we received about one hundred forty thousand U.S. Dollars for each woman. Juan Ferror's accounts were now richer by about twenty seven million dollars or thirteen billion Costa Rican colons.

During this same period of time Harmony Klein had made contact with both Emily, the head of my investment firm, and Dan, my lawyer, who was now in the process of drawing up the legal paperwork for the new research corporation that Harmony would run for me. Crystal, Jill, and I had a successful series of meetings with the tribal leaders and were now negotiating final lease terms for a rather nice plot of land just east of the 101 freeway. It would be large enough for everything we had envisioned plus future growth.

On Friday the 23rd the estate in Costa Rica closed and legally became the property of Juan Ferrer my Costa Rican persona. I found that about a dozen of my former slavers had experience working with horses and assigned these to my Costa Rican estate; of course Genie altered their appearances somewhat and issued them new legal identities with all of the corresponding paperwork. My stables could house thirty horses and the adjacent barn could be used for hay storage.

I programmed the man who was selling the horses to tell me his honest opinion of each animal. What I wanted more than anything else were healthy horses that weren't terribly temperamental. At this point I just wanted to enjoy riding them, not breeding them. In return for his help in selecting good horses I paid top dollar for each animal. I bought a dozen horses and arranged for them to be delivered late Friday afternoon along with four semi-loads of hay and other supplies. I arranged for an equine veterinarian to be on hand when the horses arrived and the man was kind enough to volunteer his help selecting appropriate tack and other gear for the horses.

Martita, Lupie, and Sophia would officially reside at my new Costa Rican estate. Of course with the portal system they'd be with us every day for the most part. Having a house in Costa Rica meant they could attend school and be near Martita's parents. I sent Lynn and Martita on a shopping spree for the house in Costa Rica much like the one Lynn and Shelly had gone on for my house in Paradise Valley. Genie had completed the necessary computer work to list the vehicles Eduardo used to own in my name and placed them in the garage at the estate.

Shelly and Lupie took Esmeralda and her three girls to buy groceries and other household supplies. Esmeralda and the three girls would be working in the Paradise Valley house and the house in Costa Rica.

We spent a nice weekend roaming around the new estate and just getting to know where everything was. The portals made things very convenient for us. Since the furniture for the house in Costa Rica hadn't been delivered yet we just went through the portal for meals and to sleep in the evening.

At the close of the weekend I drew my four teams of on duty warriors together for a short meeting. We talked about the new things they had seen and learned, what they liked and didn't like about their quarters and assignments, and what they should share with their friends and family about the outside world. I took them through the portal to the temple just as a new day was dawning in their valley.

Once again I was dressed in my white Gi with the rampant golden lion emblazoned on front and back. My four teams of warriors were each wearing their black Gi with the golden lion. We greeted the priests and priestesses who came out to meet us as well as the other golden warriors. Grëb Sá, the first priest I had met at the temple, had selected four fresh teams of warriors who would be staying with me for the next few weeks. Before leaving the temple I personally thanked each of the warriors who had been with me for the last two weeks and let them know that they could visit the palace and the Costa Rican estate at their leisure. I also let them know that they could use mind speak to talk with me at anytime. In this way they could ask my permission if they wished to bring some loved ones with them on their visit and I could instruct Genie to grant their wish. I had Genie transport us to the Weapons Store and showed my new warriors the entire facility based deep in the earth underneath the beloved valley. Genie and I gave them the same programming and orientation we had given each of the previous warriors. I also had each warrior visit the medical facility. I remembered facing several of the warriors in this group during my challenges and I knew that they were very formidable warriors indeed. These twenty warriors had already been practicing as four teams of five warriors each. I learned their four squads were designated Bear, Hawk, Wolf, and Talon. I assigned Wolf and Talon squads to the first shift and Bear and Hawk for the second.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.