Anomaly
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Tuesday — September 20th, 2005

I woke about three in the morning and thought about my focus for the day: the sting operation at the warehouse in Cartagena, Columbia. I moved to the weight room and began pumping iron while mentally conversing with Genie.

All of the assets for the criminals either were or would be covertly seized and transferred to my Juan Ferrer persona. Genie and I planned the details of the warehouse raid. I would take two teams of four warriors each. Each warrior would be fully armed.

I would be moving in quick time for most of the operation with Genie only slowing me down during conversations. Each of the warriors now had a bullet proof outfit somewhat like mine but minus the rampant golden lion. I wanted to be in place in the warehouse before our opponents so I finished my exercise and took a very quick shower while mentally conversing with my two teams of warriors.

Genie would be overlaying our normal vision with extra information helping us to better identify the criminals from their victims as well as pointing out hidden weapons and risks. I explained all of this to the warriors while mentally conversing as we prepared for our mission.

I transported to the Weapons Store, dressed for combat, and began assembling my arsenal on the top of my deployment table. One by one, as they finished getting ready, my warriors transported in and geared up for combat. I was taking an assortment of weaponry with me, some intended to disarm and subdue an opponent and some of it with no purpose but to kill. I also placed a large container of plastic wire wraps which can be very effective for binding wrists, elbows, legs, and ankles. Next I added a large pile of square cotton wash cloths and a half a dozen roles of duct tape.

My warriors practiced their arts every day. They were more than prepared for this little jaunt. We would be facing eighty some armed opponents of which seven were female; for each of us there were about nine opponents. I thought about the skills of my warriors and the other advantages we held and felt that the odds were clearly stacked in our favor.

Once all of my warriors were ready Genie showed us a holographic display of the warehouse. He pointed out likely places for concealment and outlined possible strategies of attack all the while mentally conversing in 'my voice' so that my warriors assumed I was making the presentation.

After Genie finished his holographic presentation, I reviewed some mission guidelines with my warriors. First, seek to disarm and subdue opponents if it can be done without risking injury to one's self. Second, if your opponent can not easily be disarmed and subdued, lethal force is completely acceptable and anticipated. Third, at the close of combat everyone, including the slavers' captives should be bound and prepared for transport — no exceptions. I took the few questions my warriors wanted to ask and then had Genie transport us into the warehouse. Genie had transported each of us into our chosen positions. Now we just had to wait.

The warehouse layout made it easy to keep an eye on things. It was all just one big open area with the exception of a group of three offices running along a small portion of the back wall. The warehouse was rectangular with loading bays running the full length of the two longest walls, an open central area, and the three offices in the corner against one of the two shorter walls.

It wasn't very long before the warehouse began to see activity. People arrived in stages. First we saw several gun toting guards begin to take up positions around the perimeter of the warehouse interior. They were all using some kind of handheld radios to stay in touch. Once the guards signaled an all clear, their bosses moved into the three offices and began setting up for the day's activities.

Genie eavesdropped on their conversations and kept me updated on the gist of things. The morning would be used to gather the merchandise and price it. Some of the 'units' were already sold and were to be transported according to the buyer's arrangements. Each of the slaves would be photographed and added to the slaver's database prior to sale.

At two in the afternoon an auction was to be held. None of the buyers would appear and bid in person but had chosen instead to view the goods via private chat rooms and bid online. In many ways this online method of conducting business was an improvement from the way things had been done in the past however every method had its risks. In the past the buyers who came in person were obviously taking risks by coming into contact with the slavers and by accompanying their purchases to their final destinations. On the other hand this meant that the slavers didn't have everyone's physical addresses. Now the clients who bid online had to accept nearly immediate delivery of their purchases which meant giving away more personal information and providing the slavers with a physical means to reach you. The slavers also charged enormous 'delivery' charges when they transported 'merchandise'.

It didn't really matter to this operation. Genie would be tracing all computer activity and 'tagging' buyers for future dealings.

Finally all of the 'arrivals' had appeared and my team was ready to leap into action! I found out later that Genie had recorded all of the action in holographic form in case I wanted to review it, but at the time I didn't have time to watch my warriors engage in battle since I was quite furiously engaged myself!

I moved in quick time rapidly dropping one opponent after another with a flurry of kicks, blows from my Bo, and electrical shocks. I mowed down the armed opponents between me and my selected targets: the crime bosses in the three offices. I accounted for thirty four downed opponents by the time I reached the first boss. I dropped each of the seven bosses with a sleeping dart and then quickly trussed them up with plastic ties.

I returned to the fray in the middle of the warehouse and began dropping bad guys again. From start to finish the whole encounter probably lasted less than six minutes. The slavers had locked the warehouse to the outside world before we started our attack and Genie had done something to prevent sound from escaping the warehouse. My warriors had acquitted themselves well receiving nothing more than a few cuts and bruises.

Surprisingly enough there were only four casualties to our opponents. With the extra visuals that Genie had overlaid upon our normal vision each of the warriors had been able to accurately identify, target, and hit three or four of their nearest targets with sleeping darts while sliding down their Ninja battle ropes from their concealed positions in the rafters. Three of the four casualties had occurred when idiots armed machetes tried to rush a dual sword wielding warrior. The fourth had occurred when one of the slavers attempted to use a young woman as a shield; I got so angry with him I punched forward so hard my fist crashed through his rib cage and pulverized his heart!

We quickly bound the slavers and their captives as well. Genie transported everyone to my underground base attached to the Weapons Store. He also transported the computer equipment the slavers had brought to the warehouse. Each of our slavers were stripped naked and put in cells with arms and legs shackled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.