Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Monday - September 19th, 2005

I woke after about two hours of sleep and found I was fully rested. It was about two in the morning and a long time before any of my mates would be getting up. We had slept in the enormous bed that Genie had created in my suite in the palace. I remembered that Shelly and Carly would need to get up by six since today was a school day.

I swam several dozen laps, pumped iron for about an hour and then paid a visit to Paula. It was about four in the morning when I appeared in her apartment. As usual she had slept in the nude with just a top sheet for covers. I pulled the sheet aside and crept between her legs and began to ravage her pussy with my tongue. As I teased Paula's clit her pussy lips gradually opened like the bloom of a flower. I kept pleasuring her clit with mouth while slowly finger fucking her wet pussy.

From the gasps she began making it was quite easy to tell when Paula woke up. Gently she held my head with both of her hands as if to make sure I wouldn't stop pleasuring her. I waited to cease my ministrations to her lovely cunt until she had enjoyed two orgasms and was being slammed by a third. Moving Quickly I placed my now rampant cock at her opening and began to steadily but carefully stroke my large member in and out of her tight sheath.

Once I began fucking her in earnest Paula began yelling for me to "Pump me full of cum! Make a baby in me! Fuck me full of your sperm!" Since this was exactly what I intended to do I kept plugging away as it were. Soon enough the exquisite sensations her delightful pussy provided me with pushed my orgasm over the top and I began shooting sperm deep within her fertile depths.

I had Genie pause things and waited while he scanned Paula.

"She is pregnant Karl."

"From just now or before?"

"I'm guessing you must have succeeded with the first or second try. Is there anything you'd like to know about the baby?" Genie inquired.

"Just one thing: Is the baby healthy?"

"Perfectly healthy!"

"Good. Now I just need to wait until she comes to me for help."

With things still paused I had Genie transport me to the Foshaire's house and into Gracelyn's bedroom. When Genie started things up again Gracelyn was twisting and turning on the sheets as if in the throws of a most powerful dream.

"Gracelyn!" I spoke in a loud and commanding voice.

Suddenly awake, Gracelyn took one look at my face and jumped out of her bed. She moved into a kneeling position with her knees wide spread, her hands locked together behind her head, her breasts thrust forward and her head bowed slightly.

"Gracelyn," I said in a softer though equally commanding voice, "Why have you assumed this position?"

"To make myself completely open and available for you sir," she said steadily.

"And why would you want to do that?"

"So that you would have no doubt that I am ready to be your fuck slut available to you in every way at your slightest whim."

"You have been studying. I am pleased with your progress.

"Come here slut. Bring pleasure to my cock."

Gracelyn stayed on her knees and crawled the few feet to where I was standing and began to do her best to give me a blowjob. It was easy to discern that she had quite a bit of experience sucking cock. I was enjoying her demonstration of oral skill immensely. When her efforts finally brought me to a climax she was careful to swallow each and every drop of my seed as it jetted into her mouth and throat. After I shot my load she carefully cleaned my cock with loving caresses of her tongue.

"I am pleased with your efforts Gracelyn. If your progress continues I will certainly be using you on a regular basis."

My words of praise were like turning on a switch and as she heard them Gracelyn absolutely glowed with delight! I had been interested in seeing what kind of conditioning might be possible with somewhat Pavlov like methods and just a minimal use of the programming device. For me it was more of an experiment of interest than necessity since I could always do a complete and thorough job of programming the busty young wench at anytime in the future.

At my request Genie transported me back to my underground palace in time to wake up Shelly and Carly so they could get ready for school. I used the portal gate to transport into the house and walked out to the front porch to get the paper.

I was sitting by the pool in the morning sunlight looking through the financial section when Shelly brought out a cup of coffee for me to enjoy. As she sat the cup and saucer on the table I pulled her down onto my lap and gave her a thorough kissing and groping.

"Ooh! Good morning to you to master!" she said breathily as I gently tweaked her sensitive nipples.

Carly came out bearing a plate of food for me and I made certain to give her a dose of the same treatment Shelly had just received. "And to think, I always used to hate getting up early before!" Carly giggled.

I was in a wonderful mood and really didn't see much getting in the way of that. Another ore delivery and another bank deposit were the most significant items of the day. Of course there were also quite a few other happenings: Lynn would continue to oversee the furnishing of the house here in Paradise Valley, Emily would continue to acquire an office staff for the investment firm, deposits and wire transfers from investment firm clients were beginning to pour into ORB's coffers, Ms. Harmony Klein should soon be contacted by both Emily and my attorneys to get her research organization in place with funding from ORB, my Costa Rican lawyer should be closing the deal on the estate there, and of course Crystal, Jill, and I needed to purchase property here in the valley for our various business interests.

As I sat thinking through my list of ongoing activities I was pleased to note that most of this work was able to proceed with only a bit of intervention on my part. For today I should probably spend time trying to settle on a particular piece of real estate to handle the needs of my corporation, the investment firm, Crystal's photography studio, and Lynn's Interior Design Shop.

By the time I had finished my paper the rest of my lovelies were awake and eating breakfast with me out by the pool. Until the rest of the furniture arrived, the few poolside tables that we had elected to keep would have to do for everyone.

Lynn would be busy the rest of the day on the house. I needed to spend some time with Crystal and Jill to look at the two properties they were most interested in, and then I thought it might be nice if Crystal and I took Martita, Lupie, and Sofia to see the Grand Canyon.

We left Martita and her girls at the pool where they seemed to be content to wait for us and headed out in the Land Cruiser to the first site Crystal and Jill wanted me to see. The assignment I had given the two women wasn't particularly easy. They had been tasked with finding a site suitable for supporting all of our businesses and it needed to be relatively close to the house. I had given them the list of properties that Genie had come up with as a starting point and the two had been working on it for a while now.

The two properties that seemed to be at the top of their list were an office building that was for sale on Camelback road not too far from 44th street and an old shopping center off of Scottsdale road that had been demolished in favor of new development. The office building had many possibilities in my eyes and was a more favorable site right off of the bat since I wouldn't need to deal with the sometimes fickle Scottsdale City Council. On the other hand, I had an edge no other developer had and could guarantee that the council would approve my development project - but at the risk of some public scrutiny.

If the office building had a drawback it would be the existing tenants but Crystal and Jill both felt that there was more than enough space available for our initial needs and that if we experienced a lot of growth we could always decide not to renew tenant leases.

We looked at the office building first and it truly seemed to me like it offered the best short term possibilities. When we looked at the old shopping center I realized that it sat on a lot more ground than the office building and certainly offered more room for expansion.

The three of us made our way back to the house where we found Martita, Lupie, and Sofia ready and waiting for us. Last night I had called a charter helicopter service that operates out of the Deer Valley airpark and arranged for a morning pickup at ten thirty. Soon enough I heard the helicopter approach. I watched the faces of my companions as the pilot landed the craft and spun the blades down. There were a few apprehensive looks, but for the most part I saw interest and excitement. Our party consisted of Crystal, Jill, Martita, Lupie, Sofia, myself, two of my warriors, and of course our pilot whose name I learned was Jack.

Jack soon had everyone seated and prepped for our trip.

"Now you just keep your headsets turned to channel 1 and I'll give you a bit of a tour," Jack instructed us. "If for any reason you want to talk in private, please switch to one of the other channels."

Once the big helicopter was back in the air Jack began to point out various landmarks. Off to our right I saw that there was quite a bit of new development on what I had thought were Indian lands. I decided to have Genie look into that possibility as well.

For the three Costa Rican members of my Harem and for the two warriors accompanying us, mountains were nothing new; the canyon on the other hand was very different! We weren't going to do the mule trip to the bottom or stay in the lodges on the rim, for now I just wanted a nice little aerial tour and a stop somewhere at the bottom of the canyon for everyone to stretch their legs.

As it was we ended up re-fueling in Flagstaff on the way up and topping off there again on the way back. When the others were involved in conversations of their own I had been taking the time to converse with Genie.

Genie had compiled a list of the individuals I needed to meet with concerning developing on tribal lands. What I wanted to do was build somewhere near Scottsdale, very close to the Loop 101 highway. Since quite a bit of new development was already going up in this area I assumed that it was more a matter of coming to terms than anything else. I decided this would probably have to wait until Wednesday.

It was late in the afternoon when we made it back to the house. I had Genie pause things and transport me to Liberia, Costa Rica. I stood in an empty alleyway and while Genie started things up again and then made my way to my attorneys office. I was fortunate to find him in.

"Good afternoon Senor Ferrer," the attorney greeted me using my Costa Rican persona. "How may I help you today?"

"I just wanted any news regarding my real estate purchase. Have you heard anything?" I asked.

"Well I can tell you that while the transaction will take several days to complete, the seller found your offer quite acceptable. Right now we are just moving through the legal steps necessary to validate the title, review the tax situation, and to properly prepare the closing documents. I don't believe that we will run into any problems and as long as we don't encounter any we should be ready to close by this Friday."

"Friday will be fine. Thanks for the update," I replied.

I made my way out the door and back to the same alley. Just before I rounded the corner Genie let me know there was an armed man waiting in the alley. Apparently he had moved into the alley after seeing me come out of it earlier.

"I guess he thinks I'll be an easy mark. Any suggestions Genie?"

"Yes Karl. Since no one else is observing the alley right now I suggest that you quickly round the corner and duck into the alley; as soon as you do I'll pause things."

"Alright. Here goes then," I said as I quickly rounded the corner and ducked into the alley. As soon as I did things came to a halt and my programming device popped into existence near at hand. I grabbed the device and selected a program that would make it impossible for the man to take any action that would harm me. This meant no physical attack and no call for help. The program also made it so the man would have to truthfully answer any question I asked him."

I had Genie start things up again. The man seemed to be struggling to control his own motions and I could sense he wanted to do me harm - but found himself unable to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.