Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Thursday - September 15th, 2005

Genie had opened an underground tunnel between the new living space and the parking garage. I led the warriors through my luxurious palace until we reached their quarters.

"I understand that you have named your squads Tiger, Puma, Dragon, and Eagle. I ask that all of you rest until you hear the first gong. When the second gong sounds I will need you to be ready for duty. Those in Tiger and Eagle squads will be summoned for the first shift and those in Puma and Dragon squads for the second.

"Your bodies need to get acclimated to the different time cycle here. Take a nap while you can or you'll feel worn out later. If you find you've had enough rest before the gong sounds feel free to avail yourselves of the pool and bathing facilities.

"Now, before I go, let me show you one other important area," I said as I led them into the kitchen. Genie had stocked the place with foods they were very familiar with. The clear plastic container's may have been different but were very easy to use. Much of their food was prepared in a Wok and they were pleased to see several varieties of that cooking utensil were present.

"I have a few additional requests before I depart for now. First, the foods of my realm are very different from those that you are used to. I ask that you try them with an open mind. I believe that there will be many you come to enjoy as well as some that will not be so pleasing. Just remember that you have food that you are accustomed to available right here. Second, if there are several cooks in the valley who wouldn't mind entering my service I would be more than happy to provide quarters for them here as well as any of their family members. And last, but not least, please make a list of anything that would make your stay here more pleasant. When you are off duty the time is yours and I want you to be able to enjoy yourselves."

I left them, beaming back to Lynn's house. Shelly was already up and in the shower getting ready for the morning. I stripped off and climbed in behind her. I reached around and hugged her to announce my presence.

"Good morning master! Didn't get enough pussy last night? I'm ready for more if you are! Just remember I do have class this morning."

"I doubt I'll ever get enough of your sweet pussy Shelly; but for now how about an old fashioned I wash your parts and you wash mine with a little bit of grab and tickle tossed in for good measure?"

"Sounds delicious!" Shelly replied as she squirmed around until she was facing me. We shared a hot and passionate kiss before she asked "Do want me to wash your bits first?"

"Not this morning my sweet whore slave," I replied watching the lightest of orgasms race through her body as I acknowledged her as my whore slave.

I took the large bathing sponge and rinsed it under the hot water and added a generous helping of bathing gel. It's terribly fun to soap up her big and bountiful breasts with my bare hands, but I've learned that the feeling of the sponge lightly scraping across her nipples just about sends Shelly through the roof! I was merciless making certain to take the opportunity for every possible tickle, tweak, and caress on Shelly's most sensitive parts. After she had been fully soaped and teased I still had the fun of rinsing her off. She'd already done her hair before I stepped into the shower so now it was her turn to seek pleasurable revenge on me.

"Ooh! You make me so hot sometimes! Time for you to get yours buster!" she said reaching for the sponge herself.

My nipples weren't nearly as sensitive as hers and I don't have a lot of tremendously ticklish spots except for my cock, balls, and anus. It seems like just about all of the pleasure nerves in my body are centered in that area. Shelly was already well versed in what makes me jump, squirm, and thrash however. She soaped me up and rinsed me off with her big wet titties! Mr. Dicky was salivating at the very sight of her gorgeous fun bags! As soon as the soap was off Shelly knelt behind me and gently pushed me forward until my legs were spread and my hands were on the wall. She began to give me a very thorough rim job with her talented tongue while at the same time reaching around my legs to jack off Mr. Dicky. When I busted my nut I came so hard I almost couldn't stand.

"Hey! That goes a little beyond the definition of 'grab and tickle'!" I said trying to sound indignant.

"Oh sure! Now, after I'm all done, now you complain! You made no attempt to stop me buster! Face it - you loved every minute of it!" She said accusingly.

"Oh? When did you say that class was again? Because if there's time I think further experimentation is in order," I suggested.

"See! You want me to ravish you all over again!" Shelly said as her beautiful face flashed me a thousand watt smile.

"Guilty as charged. You do wonderful things with your mouth and hands Ms. Shelly!" I enthused.

Shelly dressed and after checking her watch decided she had time to whip up breakfast for everyone. I walked into the bedroom and woke up the rest of my lovelies with kisses, gropes, and even a few penetrations! That was fun!

"Rise and shine my lovelies! I want to ravish each of you and times a wastin'!"

"Again? Is there no rest for my poor puss?" Lynn asked with a smirk.

"Actually Lynn there is rest for your pussy; though I'd hardly call it poor. In fact your pussy is quite exquisite you know. Unfortunately there just isn't enough time to ravish you again this morning," I said trying to put on a serious pout.

They laughed at me and began to get around for the morning. I asked them to hurry a bit so we could have a little family meeting around the breakfast table.

"Now for my news," I began once everyone was gathered around the table, "I have hired a security team to protect my family, and my business associates; some of which are one and the same. I regret that there are only so many hours in the day for me to tell each of you how special and precious you are to me. I'm not going to stand by idly while someone tries to harm you. Now when I can't be there someone I trust can be."

"You've hired body guards for us?" Carly asked in disbelief.

"Yes and no Carly. It's a somewhat long and complicated story; but I promise to tell you more in good time. For now however I want you to trust me and to learn to know and trust our security personnel."

"Do you think we really need them? Wasn't the guy in the night club just a bit of a fluke?" Crystal asked.

"Well he might have been, but my net worth is a bit higher than you might think. Let me ask you ladies a question. Should Bill Gates, his wife, and his children have bodyguards? Do they really need them?" I asked.

"Come on now! That's entirely different! Bill Gates is a billionaire!" Lynn replied.

"She's right master," Jill replied.

"Yes. Bill Gates is a billionaire and as such he and his family are targets. To protect them and allow them to have a more private and enjoyable life he has a large security team. How's that different again?" I asked.

"Well - I mean we're talking about a billionaire!" Shelly blurted out.

"Yes we are," I stated.

"Let me try ladies," Crystal said. "So Karl, we all agree that Bill Gates is a billionaire. You are drawing parallels between his family situation and ours. You don't need to answer this if you don't want to, but how does our family's net worth compare to the Gate's family? That seems to be where your analogy falls apart. They're nest egg is really huge making them well known targets."

I smiled and took the time to look each of my lovelies in the eye before answering, "Well stated Crystal. You're just making an assumption that's a bit incorrect. Everything I've said and am going to say on this topic this morning is to remain our private family business. Understood?"

After receiving nods of agreement I continued, "My personal wealth has been growing at a staggering clip in the past month or so. As of noon today my cash assets alone should have reached nearly six hundred million dollars. In addition to my assets Jill is worth nearly seventy million. The growth projection for my assets shows them topping a billion within the year and possibly doubling or tripling within the following year.

"So you see my lovelies, I may not be precisely a billionaire just yet - but that's not so far off. I may not be that well known yet, but it may be hard to avoid the limelight. I'm being proactive here and I'm quite sure you will actually like the people who are serving our family in this way. Please trust me on this okay?"

"Yes master," they each replied one after the other.

While I was waking up my lovelies I had asked Genie to sound the first gong for Tiger and Eagle squads. While we were eating the eggs, bacon, and toast that Shelly had whipped up Genie informed me that the two squads of warriors were ready. I had him beam them to the living room and mentally asked them to be seated and wait quietly until I brought my family out to meet them.

I let everyone finish up their food and then asked "So are you ladies ready to meet our new friends?"

"Now?" Shelly gasped.

"This morning?" Carly blurted out.

"Without my makeup on?" Lynn asked.

"Yes this morning. Lynn I can wait five or so minutes for your makeup; anymore and we'll risk making Shelly late for her class."

Lynn was actually ready in a bit under five minutes. All of the ladies were surprised when I led them into the living room. I introduced each member of the two squads and then each of my lovelies. I wanted to see which of my ladies gravitated towards which warrior.

Shelly seemed to have no difficulty getting along with Schürpá. The female warrior was probably only a year or two older than Shelly and would fit in quite nicely on the campus. Carly was talking with a male warrior named Wrën. He was probably the youngest warrior of those present and should do okay blending in at least from an age standpoint. Lynn seemed to be comfortable with several of the warriors as did Crystal. Jill on the other hand seemed to have some difficulty with the whole situation.

I pulled her aside and asked her about it.

"I'm just an unworthy slave master. Before you tamed me," her words not mine, "I was nothing but a mean and cruel bitch. I don't deserve a bodyguard."

"Jill, please leave the past in the past. You are special to me beautiful. I ask that you do this for me please?"

I saw a smile grow on her face as she searched my eyes for some special truth hidden there. "You care for me so much master?" she asked.

"More than you know Jill," I assured her.

"Okay then, if that will make you happy," she told me. "I'd do anything to make you happy master!"

So soon I had a body guard with each of my lovelies. Before we headed our separate ways I let my lovelies know that I was planning on being gone for several days on a business trip. I promised to call often and gave each of them an intense goodbye kiss and hug. Shelly and Carly headed off to school. Lynn went to the house to oversee the work there. Jill and Crystal went out to see more of the properties from Genie's list. I asked the remaining five bodyguards to accompany me.

We drove in the Land Cruiser to Dan's office. I suppose we made quite a sight as we walked through the building's lobby and then rode the elevators up to Dan's floor. I was wearing a royal blue polo shirt that showed my muscular arms and ripped abs and a pair of somewhat loose gray dress pants. The two men with me were dressed in a similar fashion but with light gray shirts and black pants. The three women were dressed in what looked like slightly racy business attire. Their tops were cut to show some cleavage and with no bra the effect was somewhat mesmerizing. The skirts weren't really that short - but then again I knew there was no underwear underneath those skirts!

While we were walking through the lobby and riding the elevators heads kept turning our way. The warriors formed a circle with me at its center as we moved to our destination. The mental communication allowed me to direct them to the elevator bank without a word.

The warriors were on the job now. They were alert and allowed little to distract them. When the elevator doors opened they didn't react to the technology as I thought they might but instead walked right in again keeping me at the center. No one else tried to step into the elevator with us. I reached past one of the female warriors to press the button. As I drew my hand back she turned so that the back of my hand brushed across her nipple and gave me a little wink. Then she was all business again when the doors opened onto Dan's floor.

I informed Dan that these were some of my associates and headed back to the office with them. Emily was there and seemed somewhat startled at the number of people accompanying me.

"Good morning Emily!" I said stepping forward and giving her a friendly hug. "I'd like you to meet some of the members of our security team," I said as I began to introduce each member.

"Wow! That was fast. I remember reading about this in your business plan but didn't realize how fast you'd be moving," Emily replied.

"Listen Emily, we haven't talked about it but you know about my little run in at the night club right?"

"Yes Karl. It's pretty bad when people out to enjoy a little time together can't avoid being harassed by some bully."

"True. On the other hand the asshole we ran into was much worse than just a bully. He wanted to rape and murder the ladies who were with me that night. He also pulled a knife on me and attempted to stab me with it."

"Wow! I can see how that might make you want some extra security around. But Karl, didn't you incapacitate your attacker?"

"Yes Emily, but what if I hadn't seen the knife? Then I'd be dead and the ladies would have been tortured, raped, and killed.

"Since then I've been working to find a way to offer us a bit more protection. Then of course there is the fact that my net worth is rapidly rising and I will soon be representing some of the wealthiest people in the country. It is likely that I, my family, and my business associates will need some level of protection. That includes you Emily. You probably don't need a twenty four by seven kind of arrangement, but at least while you are at work or representing the firm I'd like to know that you are protected. The fact is that I am willing to offer you the same level of twenty four by seven coverage that my family receives - I'm just not sure how comfortable you'd be with that."

"Harrison and I will need some time to think about full time coverage Karl, but you make a pretty good case for the business coverage. Some of the records we will be keeping contain pretty sensitive information and some of that will be carried around in our heads. I'll have to think about it some more and maybe see what Harrison thinks," Emily told me.

"That's fine - but while you're here in the office I'd like you to accept the services of two security personnel. Okay?"

"Not a problem Karl. Once we get into our new locations the security thing can be setup so that it's far less awkward," Emily replied.

"Right. Well now I'm going to be off for a few days on a business trip. I'll try to give you a call in a day or so to see where things are at."

I left the two male warriors with Emily and headed out towards the land rover. The programming I had used with the warriors let me leave on my trip knowing full well that they would protect my women and my interests while remaining completely loyal to me. Carly could parade naked in front of Wrën and he would remain calm and professional refusing to touch that which is forbidden. I also knew that Carly had willingly become my slave by her own choice. With the 'sex slave' program she had received she would remain loyal to me anyway.

There were some people I wanted to meet and some locations where I wanted to purchase property. The trip was sort of an impromptu kind of thing but I figured "what the heck!" With the nice job Genie had done with clothing and such, we wouldn't need much luggage on our trip. I would be bringing my notebook PC and that was about it. I still needed some information before I could schedule things out.

"Genie, have you figured out how to introduce your new metal alloy?" I silently asked my constant companion.

"Yes. If you don't mind making a visit to Pittsburgh you'll find a Harmony Klein working on her doctorate degree in metallurgy at Carnegie Mellon University.

"She's the one we need to pursue this with. Somehow on her own she was already headed in this direction. With a little prodding from us and some funding of course she'll have the alloy perfected in no time."

"That's very cool my friend!

"Okay then, what about visiting some of the investors on my list? Sort of an introductory visit."

"Two of your three wealthiest U.S. investors are currently at their homes. The third is visiting a factory in Youngstown, Ohio. You might start there," Genie replied.

"Then I was thinking about trying my hand directing a film; preferably one with a hot Hollywood actress with a great body. Any ideas?"

"You'll need to give me some names here Karl."

"Alright. Angela Jolie, Jessica Alba, Kirsten Dunst, Catherine Zeta-Jones, or Jessica Simspon. What about those five?"

"Jessica Alba is working on another film. Let me track things down for that one and get back to you."

"Thanks again pal!"

These mental conversations take place blindingly fast. Now I had to do the work to get the airline reservations. My first hop was to Redmond, Washington. First Class can be hard to get on a moments notice but I lucked out and was able to book four seats next to each other. We were already near the airport and it didn't take long to park and pickup our tickets. We had no luggage to speak of but still had a bit of a wait going through the security check points. Finally we reached our gate just as first class was boarding so we walked right onto the plane.

While we were waiting for the rest of the passengers to get seated I called a private phone number I had received in the information pack from the first investor I planned to visit. The phone rang three times before he picked up and answered with a very short and crisp "Bill here."

"Hi Bill. This is Karl Bosworth of ORB Investments. I believe you may have received our pamphlet recently?"

"Yes Mr. Bosworth. I just looked at it for the first time today."

"Good. Well I imagine you have an incredibly full schedule, but I was wondering if there might be some way that you could spare me some time this afternoon."

"Are you here in Redmond then?" Bill asked.

"Not yet, but I should be at the Seattle airport by two at the latest."

"I can clear an opening at three in the afternoon, will that work?"

"Yes. I just need some directions and I'll be there."

"If it's alright with you I could just send a car for you."

"That would be quite convenient. Thank you Bill. It's just me and three of my security personnel."

"Three O'clock it is then Mr. Bosworth. I'm just going to hand the phone to one of my staff members and they will arrange things for you. I look forward to meeting you."

Another voice came on the line a moment later and asked for our flight information. I was told that the driver be waiting for us near baggage claim carrying a placard with my last name on it.

People were still boarding so I placed a few more phone calls to set things up with the next two investors. I'd catch one of them for a late dinner tonight at eight. The next would be around eleven in the morning. I'd approach Ms. Harmony Klein Friday afternoon.

The flight was a first for my attractive body guards. They quietly switched places with each other from time to time so that each of them had a chance to look out the window. Non-stop Phoenix to Seattle takes about three hours and although it was entertaining to watch Kokí, Násfu, and Tírí's expressions as they enjoyed the new experience - it got old after a while. I started to look around for something interesting to do.

I had Genie pause things and used the opportunity to direct the female flight attendants to discretely remove their bras and panties. I also instructed them to unbutton their blouses most of the way. I inserted a set of ear plugs in the ears of the attractive twenty-something woman in 2B. Then I instructed all of the other passengers not to be concerned about the way the women flight attendants were dressed or the way they behaved and not to notice anything unusual in first class. Next I moved the woman in 2B to 5B, a seat which had been empty and removed her ear plugs. That was probably enough for now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.