Anomaly
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Tuesday - September 13th, 2005

I woke up about three in the morning still holding Carly in my arms. I gently extracted myself from her bed and left her sleeping. I figured that a couple of hours must have been all that Genie needed to make the changes. I could see everything quite clearly without turning on any lights so I knew that Genie's improvement of my night vision had worked. I turned back to look at Carly and noticed that when I looked at her I could see her body glowing faintly. The glow was stronger in some areas than others.

"Genie, why does Carly's body glow like that?" I silently asked my constant companion.

"You're seeing some elements of the infrared spectrum Karl. In essence you are able to see her body heat."

"That's really cool! I can see almost as well right now as I can in broad daylight. The sun's not going to hurt my eyes or anything is it?" I asked with some real concern.

"No Karl, I've added some receptors to your eyes while leaving all of the original ones. The new receptors basically shut off when the light levels get too high just as your normal receptors do when the light is too low."

"That shouldn't be any problem then. Well, now that I'm awake, I wonder what I should do with my time?"

"You might consider finding out if you're accepted as the 'Golden Warrior'."

"What time is it there Genie?"

"It's early afternoon Karl."

"Why don't you pause things for a while Genie," I suggested.

I grabbed my programming device from where it hung suspended in the air and pressed the 'Weapons Store' button on the touch screen. Immediately I found myself in an open area with an overwhelming array of weaponry spreading out around me in all directions. I slipped out of my clothing and dressed in a black Gi with an image of a lion embroidered in gold. The lion stood poised and ready to leap.

On large square table in the center of the weapons store I placed the items I wanted Genie to have ready for my use. I filled the table with an assortment of throwing knives and stars, several swords, nunchuka, and the most unusual Bo staff I'd ever run across. A metal cap sat on one end of the Bo. Genie informed me that I could mentally think at the staff and it would turn the metal tip into a stunner - somewhat like zapping someone with a taser gun. I could also mentally command it to turn into a whip with thousands of electrically charged strands. The stiffness and flexibility were also controlled via thought.

In addition to the throwing weapons, the nunchuka, and the Bo - I also added one really nasty looking machine gun / rocket launcher that looked to be of Genie's design. I also added some appropriate ammo for the unit.

"So what items are you going to take with you Karl?"

"You can beam them to me right?"

"Yes. Just think of what you want and it will be properly positioned in your hand."

"Okay then. Do you have any suggestions on what to take?"

"Yes. Just take the Bo. You can even make it flexible enough to wear like a belt."

"Now that would be cool!" I enthused as I picked it up and thought of how I wanted it to be. The rigid and hardened Bo turned quite flexible. I wrapped it around my waist and 'wished' it would harden in position. I was quite pleased when it behaved just as I wanted.

"Let's work out together just a bit Genie. Send me to the Dojo please."

I stood in the center of the mat covering the Dojo's floor and thought of a throwing star. One appeared instantly in my hand. I began hurling throwing stars at various targets positioned around the room for the purpose. Each time a star left my hand, another took its place. Next I thought of throwing knives and one replaced the star in my hand. My accuracy with throwing weapons is quite good and these appeared to be balanced perfectly.

I asked Genie to collect and maintain the throwing weapons and watched as they just vanished from their various positions around the room. Now it was time to practice a few jumps, falls, rolls, and martial arts movements. Next I practiced with the Bo and began to learn to work with it. Once I felt loosened up enough for a real confrontation I once again formed the Bo around my waist and asked Genie to transport me to the outer stairs at the front of the Temple of the Golden Warrior.

Things were still paused when I found myself standing in the pleasant afternoon sunlight on the temple steps with traffic going up the steps into the temple as well as traffic going down the steps. I moved to a location where I wouldn't be in anyone's path and had Genie restart things.

"Who is this stranger?" a young man asked of those around him apparently quite astonished at my sudden presence. Although he clearly spoke an uncommon language I found I could understand him perfectly. Before I could answer him another individual wanted to know "How did he just suddenly appear there?" They spoke of me instead of to me as if they didn't expect me to be able to understand their language.

Instead of trying to answer all of their questions directly I sought another approach. "May I have the honor of speaking with the temple priests and priestesses?" I asked electing to show respect for the temple by not entering it without being invited. The two who had been asking questions about me looked at me in disbelief stunned that I spoke their language fluently. Several people must have heard my request and decided to act at once quickly changing directions and re-entering the temple. I stood patiently waiting for their return.

Now that I had requested an audience with the temple leaders, the men who had originally been asking about me asked no further questions of their own. I saw that those individuals remaining on the steps had quietly moved into a wide circle around me and even now I saw the subtle tension in the muscles indicating that they were ready to spring into battle at a moment's notice.

Soon a man wearing a dark green vest over a white shirt tucked into brown trousers approached me. He wore no hat on his head and no shoes on his well calloused feet. Every move flowed with the grace and energy of a puma. I caught a glimpse of the calloused edge of his hand and noticed the metal woven into the tip of the single silvery gray braid of hair he wore down his back.

He spoke a short friendly greeting to each person he passed though his glance was often turned my way as he gradually crossed the distance from the temple door to my location midway up the one hundred and fifty some steps leading up from the valley floor to the level of the temple.

When he reached me he gave me an appraising look before speaking. "Greetings outlander, my name is Grëb Sá a priest here at the temple. Who are you and for what purpose do you seek an audience with the priesthood?"

"I thank you for your words of greeting Grëb Sá. I have come a great distance seeking those who follow the path of the Golden Warrior."

"Why do you seek us?"

"I seek the people of the Golden One for the time has now come for prophecy to be fulfilled."

"What prophecy do you speak of?"

Genie had read every inscription on the walls of the temple, the stairwell up through the spire, and the inscriptions on the spire itself. All of the knowledge he had gained in this way was available to me and I used it to get this priest's full attention.

I stood to my full height and spoke in a somewhat surprised tone "I speak of the prophecy given to Åräk Gü Sá the first priest to swear service to the Golden One. The same prophecy Usát Tí Nõc labored a lifetime to carve on the holy spire," I said thrusting my finger in the direction of the spire. "The same prophecy spoken to every true warrior whilst still a babe suckling at their mother's breast."

"And you are come now to speak to the priesthood regarding this prophecy?" Grëb Sá asked with a tremor in his voice.

"I am. I have descended the six hundred and four steps of the tower in the depths of the night and looked upon the face of my warriors in the moonlight. Now I wish to walk among you by day!"

"I shall call together my brothers and sisters within the priesthood," Grëb Sá replied.

"It is well. I will meet you on top of the Holy Spire at the next rising of the sun," I told him with a flourish of my arm towards the spire.

"Genie pause things please," I requested of my powerful companion. I took a good look around before snagging my programming device out of the air and pressing the 'Weapons Store' icon.

I had wanted as peaceful of an introduction as possible. From the writings Genie and I had learned that the Golden Warrior would have to pass through every test a warrior must pass through to be eligible to become 'one of the hundred' as the small elite group of warriors was referred to. I wanted to be able to do this with the least amount of bloodshed and injury possible - yet I understood that I was dealing with a warrior society, a people whose proud heritage would most likely cause them to push themselves to the limit in battle. It was very possible that one of them might become injured during these tests.

I hoped that by appearing out of thin air and then disappearing in the same way I would gain some credibility with the priest. If nothing else I certainly should have roused their curiosity! Such were the thoughts that ran through my mind as I changed out of my warrior garb and back into my shorts and t-shirt.

I'd been gone from Carly's bed for less than an hour of real time and was back in Lynn's house with time started again about four in the morning. I decided to take a long hot soak in her hot tub. While relaxing back in the soothing warmth of the turbulent water I asked Genie "What other modifications did you make besides eyesight, cock size, hearing, and speed?"

"I boosted your strength level. Normally your body conserves energy in case it is needed at some critical moment. Then the neural system uses adrenaline agents to release bursts of high energy to the muscles. Your body is always able to utilize energy at increased rates for sustained periods since your energy supply is constantly renewed.

"You also will not age since your hormonal and chemical systems are in perfect balance." Genie replied.

After a half hour or so in the tub I got out and dried off. I found my gym bag and dressed in a pair of jean shorts, polo shirt, and sandals. I grabbed my notebook PC and sat down in a comfortable chair in the living room and began to craft a form letter I would be sending to each client depositing funds with my investment firm.

Maybe a half an hour had gone by before I heard Shelly up and around working in the kitchen. Soon the smell of fresh coffee drifted my way. I decided to snag a cup for myself so I wrapped up my letter and put my notebook pc in sleep mode.

Entering the kitchen I was treated to a wonderful view of Shelly's near naked form. I gave her a good morning kiss and hug and then scrounged through the kitchen cupboards for a good size ceramic mug. I soon found what I wanted and poured myself some coffee. I gave Shelly another kiss and headed back to my pc. While I sipped the hot brew I began to review the list of properties Genie had come up with that might work as a location or locations for our various businesses.

I was pretty much just passing the time until everyone else was up and realized that it might be a good time to go for a run. I checked on Shelly in the kitchen, drank a glass of water, and grabbed a bottle of it for my run. I told her I'd be back in an hour or two.

At this time of the year in this part of Arizona it never really gets very cool out. It is usually a dry heat though not always. In any case it's better to run in the coolest hours of the day unless you actually want to suffer from heat stroke. I started out at a slow run and after several minutes allowed myself to build up speed. I felt as if I could keep up the pace forever without really tiring. My body was sweating though, so even if my energy might be constantly replenished, I would need to have water sooner or later. I drank about half of the bottle I had brought and looked at my watch. I'd been running for a little under an hour and I wasn't even winded! I turned around and headed back to Lynn's place. The entire run I hadn't felt tired or weak.

Just before I reached Lynn's house I had Genie pause things and transport me into the Foshaire's house. I found Gracelyn asleep in her bed. I moved so my mouth was next to her ear and spoke "You are going to wake up now. When you wake up you will see your perfect man next to you, but for some reason you will not be able to recognize or remember his face and you will not try to touch him without his permission. His cock will fascinate you and you will long to suck it, lick it, tongue it, and worship it with your mouth. You will beg and plead to be allowed the pleasure of serving his cock - but you will keep your voice down so as not to wake anyone else up. You will offer anything within your power for the pleasure of servicing the cock."

I stripped off my clothing and had Genie start things up again. I stood near her bed and watched as she stirred to wakefulness. Gracelyn's eyes opened gradually as she awoke and then widened when she realized that someone was in her room standing near her bed. Her eyes roamed all over my body finally coming to rest upon my semi hard cock. She spent several moments just gazing at it while licking her lips and touching herself.

"May I please have the pleasure of worshiping your cock?" Gracelyn asked in a sultry voice as she finally broke the silence.

I said nothing and watched as the tension within her grew.

"I'll do anything you want me to. You can use me anyway you'd like."

Still I said nothing.

"I'll find other women for you. Would you like me to hold my mom down while you fuck her? She has really big tits you know! Oh please let me worship your cock?"

I maintained my silence wondering what she'd think of next.

"I'll bring my girlfriends from school to you and hold them down while you pound their pussies with your magnificent prick. Would you like to knock me up? Please! Tell me what I have to do to get you to allow me to worship your big cock with my mouth!"

I had Genie pause things again while I got dressed and then had him return me to Lynn's house. I was trying to mentally condition Gracelyn to accept me as her cock god. I wanted to mold her mind to focus on me in her fantasies to the point where she would be willing to do anything I might ever ask her to do solely for the purpose of drinking the cum from my cock. I figured that with a series of these little visits Gracelyn would come around sooner or later.

After playing my sexual mind games with Gracelyn I needed to have some relief. My cock was really stiff and I my balls were bloated with cum and ready to explode. Crystal and Jill were in the shower, Shelly was already out the door and Lynn was driving Carly to school. In desperation I thought about who I might want to inject with some cum!

"Genie, is Paula clean?" I inquired in a spontaneous mental conversation. Genie knew that I meant both physically and from the point of STDs.

"Yes Karl. Paula's in good shape as well."

"Is she on any type of birth control?"

"No Karl, she is not."

"Is she fertile?"

"Yes."

"Where is she right now and is she alone?"

"She's in her apartment sleeping in her bed and yes she is alone."

Over the past few weeks, ever since she had shown me her piercings, Paula had been flitting into my mind. She had put me through some difficult times with her unreasonable view of male and female relationships. I had thought about if I wanted to do anything with her and decided that I would have some fun with her sooner or later; now seemed as good of a time as any!

I grabbed one of the bagel & bacon sandwiches that Shelly had made and quickly scarfed it down followed by a glass of juice. Then I asked Genie to pause things and transport me to Paula's apartment.

I found Paula in her bedroom lying nude on top of the covers. It really was quite an appealing site! Apparently she was accustomed to sleeping with her nipple bars and clit ring in place. With things still paused, I gave her some instructions: "You will wake up in the next minute or so but believe that you are still dreaming. In your dream you will interact with me, but not be able to clearly see my face or identify me by my voice or in any other way - other than my cock. When you see my cock you will become very horny and aroused. You will desire to feel my cock pounding in and out of your cunt and shooting cum deep inside your pussy. When you feel my cum squirting deep inside you will experience the most powerful orgasm of your life and then you will pass out. When you wake up, though the dream was so vivid you are able to feel the effects of actually having had sex, you will still believe it was all just a very life like dream. Since you will know it to be just a dream you will do nothing to stop from being pregnant and in fact will passionately beg me to knock you up and stick a baby in your tummy."

What followed was one hell of a hot fuck with my former graduate assistant. When she pleaded with me to fuck her and knock her up I couldn't help but give into her request. The entire time I was plugging her holes with cock she kept begging me to fill her with "fuck juice" and my "baby making cream". I jack hammered my cock in and out of her tight cunt until the sensations were so overwhelming I couldn't take it anymore. When I came I unloaded a very large load into the depths of Paula's spasming pussy.

"Genie, please pause things again."

With the world once again eerily silent, I dressed and then whispered in Paula's ear: "You will fantasize about fucking your mystery lover. You will fantasize about submitting to him and bearing his children. You won't know who your mystery lover is until you hear the phrase 'in service to my cock'. You will have sex with no one else but your mystery lover and only if he appears as now. If you become pregnant you will instinctively seek out Karl Bosworth knowing that you can trust him to help you and would willingly do whatever he tells you to."

Just as with Gracelyn, I planned on visiting Paula repeatedly - though for different purposes. I wanted to be certain that she became pregnant with my child. I had decided that she and quite a few others would bear my children and be available to service my sexual needs. These women would not live in the main part of the house, but instead would have suites in the luxurious area that Genie was creating underneath my property. The children would know me as their father and I would be a part of their lives on a regular basis. The women I had already become close to would most likely remain with me in the main part of the house.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.