Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sunday - September 11th, 2005

My wake up this fine Sunday morning had been incredibly arousing. Shelly was teasing my lips by caressing them with her nipples. I felt an incredible sensation on my cock as it was swallowed to the root which told me that Crystal was the wonderful woman blowing my dick. While I was sleeping my legs must have been spread because I soon felt a tongue laving my balls and anus - possibly Jill I thought.

I latched onto one of Shelly's fine nipples and began to suck like a newborn baby. She seemed to enjoy it and periodically alternated which tit I was sucking on.

I heard Lynn say "let me try" and felt Crystal pull off of my rigid prick. Soon I felt another hot wet mouth engulf the head of my prick as Lynn began to swallow as much of it as she could.

"My turn," I heard Carly say causing some movement between my legs as Jill evacuated the spot to her young friend.

"Don't forget to tongue his asshole Carly, he really seems to like that," Jill told her.

The thought of what was going on combined with the sensations these five gorgeous women were bringing me had me shooting an enormous load of cum in no time. Lynn capture as much as she could in her mouth and the moment she pulled off Crystal took her place to catch the rest of my spend. Then the two of them began to share their treasure with the others by French kissing them with lots of tongue action.

"Was that good for you master?" Shelly asked with a loving smile on her face.

"It was just wonderful dear Shelly! A wonderful way to start the day," I assured her. "And I'd like to thank the rest of you lovely ladies as well!"

"Anytime master!" Lynn replied looking deep into my eyes.

"You want to be my slave as well Lynn?" I asked.

"More than anything master!"

"May I be your slave as well master?" Carly asked.

I hadn't been too surprised by Lynn's request since I already knew that she was naturally quite submissive, but I really didn't expect Carly's so I had Genie pause things so I could do some checking. I gave Carly a brief program instructing her to answer any question I asked completely and honestly without undue embarrassment or shame and then had Genie restart things.

"Why do you want to be my slave Carly?" I asked.

"You probably think I'm young, but I've had several lovers before master and none of them made me feel the way you do! You are kind and caring but full of passion! I feel fully alive when you are thrusting inside me with your long thick cock! It's like you are possessing me by entering the very core of my being and it feels wonderful! It feels so right!"

"You're sure that's what you want Carly? Lynn?"

"Oh yes master!" mother and daughter both replied.

"Are you willing to come and live in my home?"

"Yes master," again in stereo.

"Genie," I communicated silently with my ever present friend, "please pause things again."

My programming device appeared close at hand and I plucked it out of the air and selected the 'Slave Indoctrination' program playing it once in Carly's ear and once in Lynn's.

When Genie started things up again I said "Carly and Lynn, I accept your service. You are now ladies of my harem and treasured members of my family."

"Does that mean they can come shopping with us?" Crystal asked.

"That's up to Lynn and Carly."

"We're not ones to turn down an offer for shopping master," Lynn told me with a grin.

"Well before you leave for your shopping there are a few things I want to re-iterate Lynn. I don't want any furniture purchases made today; big things like that need to wait until we agree on your interior design plans for the house. On the other hand there are a large number of smaller appliances and conveniences for the home that we can probably go ahead and get if that strikes anyone's fancy. Jill has a credit card that can be used for those purchases and she and I will handle the money issue later. Crystal is starting a photography business that my firm is providing initial funding for and Shelly is an employee of my firm and in need of a professional wardrobe. So those are the major things to focus on - not that I could ever be upset with any of you lovely ladies if you picked up some clothes, bikinis, lingerie, or whatever else you might need.

"You're all a special part of my life now. Each one of you is special to me and it's alright to spend my money on things that will make you happy and that will make our lives more enjoyable. So have fun shopping girls!"

I pulled Jill into the bathroom before the girls left for shopping. "Jill, how are you feeling about all of this? At one point we were enemies - but I find my feelings towards you have changed completely and I want you to be a part of my life forever - just like the others."

"Oh master! That makes me so happy!" she declared as the tears flowed down her smiling face. "I was so empty and bitter before, but now each day is filled with hope! I love bringing you pleasure and you give me such pleasure and comfort in return that I just want to keep bringing you more! Shelly and Crystal have been wonderful to me and Lynn and Carly seem so nice. I would love to be a part of this for as long as you'll have me my dear sweet master!"

I hugged her to me and kissed her face over and over again. The face where once a bitter scowl or a nasty sneer had been was now an image of joy and happiness.

"You have fun today Jill and remember that you're with your family and you are loved! That makes you a special person Honey!" I told her.

"So is it okay if I pick out a few things to?" she asked.

"More than okay Sweetie! I'm kind of hoping you'll have something to show me later; maybe some next to nothing lingerie, a bathing suit or two, maybe even some crotch less panties!"

"Alright master! I'll let the other girls know you're hoping for a sexy fashion show and we'll get you hard and suck all of the cum out of that magnificent dick of yours later tonight!"

"Promises, promises!" I teased.

Just as we were going our separate ways for the day, I told the ladies that we'd be eating at seven and that they should pick the place, make the reservations, and call me with the information.


I drove to my apartment and parked the Land Cruiser in my garage stall. My agenda this morning was to meet with extremely wealthy individuals from around the globe in preparation for my investment company startup. I had compiled a list using Forbes and other financial sources. Many of the names on my list were quite recognizable while others were not very well known to the general populace.

My program for these individuals was as follows: First, they would be sending me a very complete information packet detailing their personal history and including an in-depth look at their portfolio. Second, when my new investment firm sent them a prospectus they would act on it immediately and begin pumping funds into it. Third, they would recommend my investment firm to every wealthy person they know. Fourth, no matter what the long term results of their investments they would never be upset with my firm and would continue to send us funds.

With things paused, Genie beamed directly to the location of each person on my list. One at a time I programmed them: a hotel heiress, a shipping magnate, leaders in the computer industry and the world of finance, industrialists, and even royalty.

It was all very interesting beaming from place to place and seeing people who had no idea they were being observed. Some of the things I saw were very educational indeed! However, I wasn't planning on ratting these people out in fact that was exactly the kind of thing I didn't want someone pulling on me.

Once I had programmed the one hundred and seventeen individuals on my list, I had Genie transport me back to my apartment where I grabbed a sandwich and sat down at my computer. Now back in 'real' time I hammered out a business plan for my new firm and quite a few memos to Dan and his team to aid them getting things started.

With all of the businesses I was starting up or funding now, it was time to begin think about establishing a corporate office. It was probably time for Crystal to quit her airline job and establish her photography business and that would mean a studio. I wasn't really sure how Lynn was setup in her business yet. I didn't know if she worked alone or had employees, or if she had a partner, or even if she had any kind of studio or store front location for her business.

A couple of ideas where running through my mind. I might want to buy a large empty lot and build a new building tailored to the mix of businesses we were involved with, or I might want to purchase and renovate a strip mall or other commercial property somewhere.

"Genie, do you have any means of determining what commercial buildings or properties zoned for commercial use are about to be foreclosed either from faulting on loans or taxes?"

"I'm sure I can do that for you Karl. Is any one particular area more desirable than another or do you want this information for the entire planet?" Genie asked.

"Uh, whoa hold up there! Sorry about that Genie. I guess I should be a LOT more specific. I'm only talking about here in the valley. Could be Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Tempe. I'm thinking something not too terribly far to drive from the house here."

"I'll get right on it Karl," Genie replied. "Are you ready to head to El Paso for your meeting with Ed and Paul?"

I glanced at my watch and realized that it was about time for the meeting.

"Thanks for reminding me Genie. Any suggestions on how to handle the logistics of this? I could meet them and drive them down in the Land Cruiser I suppose. You'd have to beam me and the truck someplace conveniently unobservable for that to work though."

"Actually Karl I've been looking over the situation for several days now. There's a public parking garage not too far from the restaurant you specified and it has no interior cameras. I'm just going to deposit you in one of the empty spaces at an opportune time. When you ready I'll pause things and make the transfer. First I'll put you in the Land Cruiser and then move it," Genie replied.

"Sounds good to me."

The next moment I was sitting in the Land Cruiser in my garage. An eye blink later and I was in the parking garage with the Land Cruiser parked neatly within a space. Genie started things up again and I walked quickly to the elevator and took it down to street level. The restaurant I had arranged to meet Ed and Paul at was within sight about two blocks away. I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes before either Ed or Paul and took a few moments to think about the mining operation.

I had spoken with Mark Gaveston a bit over a week ago about the amount of ore his firm was willing to accept per shipment. It was a fairly friendly conversation, but I had made it clear that a few tons of ore per month wasn't going to earn them an exclusive relationship. He asked me what kind of production I thought we might be getting out of the mine per month and I told him it appeared it might vary from as low as three hundred thousand pounds to as high as a million. I'd received a very welcome call from him this past Thursday informing me that they had secured additional resources on their end and would be able to accept the majority, if not all, of the ore I was able to deliver per month. I told him I had secured trucks and drivers and would be scheduling eight shipments per month initially of about fifty thousand pounds each. Mark indicated that that would be acceptable to his firm and I told him to expect shipments on Mondays and Thursdays for now.

I was really pleased about the expanded agreement with Mark's firm but still somewhat concerned about how the price per ounce for the precious metals I was delivering would hold up as the ore became more available. It was a problem I asked Genie to look into for me. For now though, we were ready to move forward and I needed to focus my attention on my two new drivers who had just walked into the restaurant.

I met with Ed and Paul over a filling steak lunch. I handed them the packets Dan had prepared for them containing their employee ID cards, insurance information, and other things they would need. We talked a bit more about the trucks and the two were soon itching to see them.

After I paid the bill I provided them with directions to the mine site and offered to have them follow me. Ed was driving a red pickup truck and Paul hitched a ride with him throwing his duffel in the back. We were driving fast enough that any police officer would have had a legitimate gripe with us - but my luck held and we didn't get pulled over.

I punched in my six digit code at the gate and placed my hand flat over the palm plate and leaned my head forward into the device that performed the retinal scan. The gate slid open and we drove through. After Ed's truck pulled through the automatic gate closed. I had to repeat this process at the next two gates as well.

"That's some security setup you have here!" Ed exclaimed.

"Yes it is. Soon there will be a squad of armed guards day and night to keep an eye on the place. For now there is an extremely elaborate and sophisticated system doing the job. I will probably never explain to anyone the entire security setup - but you should know that the only safe places to walk are on the entrance road and in the inner compound," I told them.

Really the whole retinal scan and fingerprint gig was all a hoax that Genie and I cooked up to cover the fact that he was really opening the gates. There was no way he could be fooled since he could effortlessly sample DNA without anyone being the wiser.

We pulled up near the building and I unlocked the door and invited them inside.

"I would have offered to let both of you ride with me, but I won't be heading back through El Paso today. Alright then, let's get you set up in the security computer and then we can get you acquainted with the trucks you'll be driving."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.