Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Saturday - September 10th, 2005

I woke up to the wonderful sensation of a blowjob. It had been a long night and I was a bit tired. When I forced my eyes open I saw the lovely Crystal bobbing her head up and down on my hardened cock. As usual she was doing a wonderful job of bringing me pleasure. Just before I would have come I pulled her up and on top of me. The sensation of her hot wet pussy enveloping my rigid prick felt glorious. Soon she was rapidly lifting up until just the head of my dick remained in her cunt and then dropping back down impaling herself on my prick.

When she had brought us both to a satisfying climax Crystal lay down on me and began to kiss me with my slowly deflating organ still inside of her talented pussy. We began to kiss each other and enjoyed a tongue duel. I was somewhat startled when I felt a tongue laving my balls and the portion of my cock that was outside of Crystal's tight sheath.

I could hear that Shelly was busy in the kitchen and wondered just who was licking my balls. I lifted my head and looked over Crystal's shoulder and saw Jill's read hair. "That's right," I thought to myself, "Jill asked if she could stay the night. I sure as hell better get a bigger bed soon!"

I was really enjoying staying right where I was, but my full bladder decided my course of action. After gently rolling Crystal off to the side and giving her a parting kiss, I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Jill followed me like a puppy. It was somewhat unusual to be standing in my bachelor's bathroom taking a piss with her looking on as if it were the most interesting thing she'd ever seen. When I finished she surprised me again by kneeling down and capturing my cock in her hot and hungry mouth. Using her tongue Jill made sure my dick was clean. "Thank you Jill," I said as I gave her a hug from behind while gently tweaking her nipples and hefting her breasts in my hands.

While I was taking my shower I couldn't help but think how much more pleasant showers would be once we moved into the new house. There I would have enough room for several of my lovely companions to shower with me. Here in my little tub there wouldn't be enough room for even two to of us to stand very comfortably. When I stepped out of the shower, Jill was there with a towel for me to dry off.

"Do you want me to dry you off master?" Jill asked with a sweet smile on her face.

Again I was struck by the extreme change in her. "No honey, thank you for the towel, but why don't you get into the shower now. That way you'll be ready to eat breakfast with us."

My apartment had two bathrooms with showers and Crystal and Shelly had made use of the other one.

Shelly had things setup for the four of us to eat out on the patio. As usual the meal she had prepared was excellent and I found myself eating a second helping.

"About last night ladies, I'm sorry about the unpleasantness. I had been planning for us to spend time in more pleasant pursuits and it was a shame that I had to send Lynn and Carly away. I just didn't want any trouble for the club."

"What do you mean master? Why would they cause trouble for the club?" Shelly wanted to know.

"I didn't mean they would try to cause trouble Shelly, but Carly is a minor and the club serves alcohol. Even though she hadn't been served any the police might not understand and Ray had let her in at my request."

"Oh! Well that makes sense then. I sure hope they understood why you asked them to leave," Crystal commented.

"I think Lynn did, but why don't we give them a call this morning and make sure."

Crystal said she'd call Lynn. Jill offered to help Shelly clean up after breakfast. I decided to sit on my ass and read the morning paper.

"Damn it!" I swore loudly as I saw the headline which read "Local ASU Professor Subdues Murdering Rapist!"

Somehow the events of the evening before had made it into the local media's grasp and they were going to squeeze as much out of it as they could. How they had pieced everything together so quickly and still made it to print was beyond me. Anyone reading through the story would think that I was the new Bruce Lee.

"Good thing I'm leaving the university," I mumbled over my coffee while dreading facing students with a bad case of hero worship.

I re-read the article and realized that it could have been worse. At least the names of my companions hadn't made it to print and they did get most of the details right.

About then Crystal came back out onto the patio and handed her cell phone to me saying "Lynn wants to talk with you."

I thought Lynn had understood that I didn't want any problems for her or Carly, but it turned out that it was good we made the phone call. For whatever reason she hadn't seen the paper or caught the story anywhere else in the media.

"Is everything okay Mr. Bosworth? Are you upset with us?" Lynn asked.

"Yes Lynn, I think everything is going to be okay. Why would you think I was upset with you? If anything I'm sorry things had to end on such a sour note last night."

"So you aren't mad at us then?"

"Lynn, why would you think I was upset or mad at either you or Carly? I enjoyed having you come with us last night."

"Well, it's just that you sent us away. Both of us thought we must have done something to offend you."

I tried to remember exactly what I had said to her last night just before she and Carly had left. It was something like "You and Carly need to leave right away. I don't want either of you around right now."

"Oh shit!" I thought to myself. I was in too much of a hurry, which seems kind of stupid when I can stop time, and I had given my instructions in such an abrupt form and with so little thought of how they might be received that I had fucked up a bit.

"Lynn, do you remember me telling you to leave?" I asked as a way out of this unfortunate misunderstanding materialized in my mind.

"Well no. It wasn't actually any specific words you said - but both Carly and I felt that you didn't want us around anymore.

"I'm sorry if there's been some sort of misunderstanding between us Lynn, but when the two of you left last night I thought it was probably because Carly is underage and you didn't want her around when the police came by asking a lot of questions. I was somewhat relieved that the two of you were out of there by the time the police came and I doubt hanging around waiting for me at the police station would have been fun either. Let me assure you and Carly that we really enjoyed having you and dancing with both of you was a real treat for me. We should do it again sometime soon."

"I'm glad you aren't mad at us Mr. Bosworth. What you said makes a lot of sense now that I think about it from that point of view. I need to go tell Carly right away so she can stop worrying about it."

"You tell her we're all looking forward to seeing both of you again Lynn. Bye for now then," I said ending the phone call and handing the phone back to Crystal.

"I told her you weren't upset with them," Crystal said with a thoughtful look on her face. "I wonder what ever could have made her think you were?"

"Well I'm not going to worry about it right now beautiful. Instead I'd like it if you would fetch Jill and Shelly back out here for a few minutes. I want to bounce a few ideas off the three of you."

Arizona summer days are hot even in the morning and the four of us were dressed in very light weight casual clothing otherwise we probably wouldn't have enjoyed being out on the patio very much even with the shade from the umbrella over the table. As it was I was treated to a nice view of cleavage as we had our little meeting.

"I have quite a few errands to attend to today and tomorrow and won't be able to spend the mornings or afternoons with you. The evenings however are ours to do whatever the three of you can agree upon. I had planned that we would be packing to move this weekend, but now that I've had more time to think about it I'd rather just hire a moving company to come and pack everything up and move it for us. That leaves you ladies free this morning and while some of the purchases for our new home will need to be made after Lynn has completed her work, other things can be bought now.

There is also the matter of suitable business wardrobe for Shelly as an employee of MPM Inc. and Crystal will need to be purchasing some outfits, props, and other things for her new business. So to summarize, I want you ladies to go shopping today. I have had a credit card issued for you Shelly and one for you Crystal through MPM Inc. Shelly is a direct employee of MPM and can charge any wardrobe or business related purchase to the card. MPM will be the funding entity for your new business Crystal so you should feel free to charge any business related expense on the card; just hold off on worrying about acquiring the actual studio just yet. Jill, I believe you already have a suitable card to work with. You and I can discuss any future arrangements later. So how do two days of shopping agree with you my lovelies?"

Boy! Talk about batting one out of the ball park! The three were quite thrilled with the idea and began to plan out their day leaving me free to pursue my errands. Before they left my apartment we agreed to meet for dinner at an Indian restaurant that Crystal was quite fond of. I let her handle the reservation.

There were a large number of things I had been planning on addressing over the next few months but last night's episode convinced me that I needed to act on some of them almost immediately. I planned on keeping very busy over the next two days.

"Genie, I know that we are joined in some incredible way as a result of your phasing through me and then exerting yourself to save my life. We have talked about what that means and discovered several interesting things along the way, but last night was a bit of a revelation for me in some ways. Are you always aware of where I am and what I'm doing?"

"Yes Karl. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable but since we are merged I am intently aware of where you are, what you are doing, and to a lesser extent what you are thinking and feeling. We are joined."

"Trust me Genie, I'm not complaining about that at all. You've been nothing but helpful, polite, courteous, and even caring so far. It's really kind of cool to have a friend you can always talk with anytime day or night. Last night you saved my life again and I really appreciate that."

"You're more than welcome Karl."

"Now I guess you are able to read my mind, so you probably know what I'm thinking about right?" I asked my powerful friend.

"I suppose I could do that, but the fact is I don't want to invade your privacy so completely as to be constantly monitoring your every thought. In truth I find your occasional spontaneity to be wonderfully refreshing and quite interesting. If I read your every thought it would often remove the element of surprise. I also refuse to directly influence your thoughts. I view myself as almost a part of you, but I don't want to be controlling you."

"That's all good my friend. Well then let me tell you a little bit about what's concerning me. First, in spite of anything I might try to prevent it, people are occasionally going to know that there is something different about me. Second, the very type of lifestyle I'm planning on living will sometimes attract unwanted attention from people like the Foshaires, or even worse - like the attacker from last night. I think I need to be a bit more proactive in protecting myself and those who are a part of my life."

"Well Karl, I'm willing to help you in any way I can, but I must say you are the only human I have had any long term contact with. I'm learning a lot about other people by watching them interact with you. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: I had no idea what your attacker was planning until the knife was in his hand. I can't really predict what people are going to attempt. There are a lot of people who walk around with guns and knives who don't appear to be planning to cause difficulty. They seem to carry them for protection. I don't really think I'm going to be able to know what they intend to do until they start to do it."

"That's good to know then. You could probably freeze time if a bullet was fired at me, but you couldn't know someone planned on using the gun until they did it. Did I say that right?"

"Close enough Karl. I'm saying that whatever proactive steps we take should take this limitation into account," Genie replied.

"Okay then. Let me explore a few issues with you Genie. I guess I'd like to start with some basics - like momentum and inertia. Using the example of a bullet fired from a gun and then paused with everything else. If I were to physically reposition the bullet what would happen when you restart things?"

"To answer your question I need to give you some background details which should make it easier to understand. You know the video games people sometimes play on their computers? The game puts the player in a virtual environment that operates on rules that were established by the developers of the game. The developer conceived the rules and coded them and when the game was compiled the rules were locked in. While the game is being played the rules are absolutes for the players. The developer however can change the rules and recompile the game if necessary. Are you with me so far Karl?"

"Yes. I understand the concepts of what you are saying though I'm not exactly sure where you're going with things just now."

"I think you'll see soon enough. Just like the video game's virtual reality, the reality you live in has rules. These rules seem very absolute to anyone living in this reality. Gravity is always present. Planets rotate on an axis and move in orbit around a star. Solar systems move gracefully inside the galaxy. That's the macro level. If you look at the microscopic level things seem to have highly ordered rules as well wouldn't you say?"

"From what I know of things I'd have to say yes."

"And the study of these rules in an effort to understand more is called Science. To extend humanities capabilities scientists learn as much about these rules as possible. They hope that their efforts will yield information they can turn to their advantage," Genie said.

"Okay. I can see that."

"Good. Now back to our game analogy for a moment. The game represents everything inside of it as data. Each unique piece of data, known as a parameter, controls some aspect of the game. By changing the position parameters of a player, the player appears to move within the scene painted on the screen. Another piece of data might tell how many bullets a gun can fire before it needs to be reloaded. Sometimes overzealous game players find ways to hack into the game code and change these parameters to give them an advantage. These hackers must spend a lot of time trying to reverse engineer the compiled game back into code so they can learn what the rules are and either alter them or alter the parameters. Then the hacker must re-compile the code."

"I'm still with you Genie," I said after Genie had stopped for a moment.

"Alright. Here's how the analogy applies to you Karl. You were a player in the game who has now been merged with an extremely sophisticated tool designed by someone with an intricate knowledge of the game rules. This tool, me, enables you to stop the game and change just about any parameter without reverse engineering or compiling being necessary."

"So we can change the parameters - I guess in a way I've already been doing that on a limited scale. Do I have to physically be present to change the parameters?"

"No. I just have to know what you want changed. I'm able to control things down to the molecular level anywhere within this solar system."

"Cool! Very Cool in fact! But back to my original question about the bullet. Are you saying that while things are paused that if I change the 'attitude' or 'trajectory' of the bullet that it's original momentum will follow the new trajectory?"

"Yes. Precisely!" Genie replied sounding like a teacher who was rater pleased with his star pupil.

"I suppose then that I could also tell you to reduce or eliminate the momentum of the bullet as well?"

"Yes. That way re-starting things would just let it fall to the ground."

"Of course the big difference from your analogy is that this is no game. We are talking about reality here - not virtual reality."

"Are we? Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that we are talking about our reality? After all - it could be virtual or at least 'less real' from another point of view," Genie surmised.

"You mean like from your designer's point of view?"

"Yes. That's what I was thinking."

During the entire 'conversation' that Genie and I had been engaged in, not a word had been uttered since the exchange was taking place on a mental level that only the two of us were aware of. In fact the whole exchange had taken place in just a matter of moments - about an eye blinks worth of time. It was really pretty cool!

"So, at least from a positional standpoint, you must be aware of every living person on the planet then."

"Yes Karl. Every person, animal, bacteria, virus, microbe, molecule, proton, electron, neutron, and even the many sub atomic particles. I'm aware of them, but not constantly focused on them. My main functions are on a much more macro level as you know."

"True Genie, but as you've told me, you are easily able to keep up with your main functions and still involve yourself in many other things at the same time."

"That's right Karl. As I've said in the past - it would be sort of boring to not pay attention to other things. That's why I've tried to learn as much as I can about your species and the other creatures that inhabit this planet. If you remember, I'd been tapping into computer systems all over the world to learn things before you ever asked me to help you in that way."

"Yes. I remember you telling me that. I'm probably going to have a lot more questions of the kind we've just been going over but for now let me change the direction of our conversation to a narrower focus. I'd like to list some of my priorities out and have the two of us figure out how to achieve them."

"Sounds interesting."

"Good. First there is the security issue. There's no point in having a good life if you get killed off before you can enjoy it and there's more than me that I'm worried about. I don't want anyone who I consider to be a part of my family to be a victim of some needless tragedy or crime. Second is the issue of privacy and acceptance. By this I mean that as much as possible, I'd like my personal life to stay private and where any of my activities are discovered I'd like people to accept what I decide to do and not debate it or ostracize me or my family members because of it. Third I don't want any government or private concern getting involved in my life anymore than they are now. Fourth I would like to have other streams of revenue coming in. I don't intend to go out and rob banks or anything else that could be directly construed as criminal or that could really hurt other people. On the other hand I have thought about forming an investment management company that charges just absolutely outrageous fees and 'programming' some of the wealthiest people in the world to use its services."

"So to summarize things you want security, freedom for scrutiny, you'd like others to not butt into your life, and you want to have a large replenishing supply of money flowing to you in as legal a fashion as possible," Genie said.

"Yes. You've stated that rather succinctly Genie. That's what I'm trying to achieve and it's somewhat difficult to do all those things without hiding in a hole. Even last night's incident is already drawing attention to me. I'm thinking I need to do something to curb the interest that doesn't involve going into hiding - I just don't want to live that way."

"That's understandable. I think that out of the four main objectives you've identified, getting people to accept you without scrutinizing your activities is going to be the most challenging."

"Probably true. If not I could just recruit the best fighters and security people and build a modest army to protect my interests," I replied.

"Karl it occurs to me that you probably want to do that anyway regardless of the attention it might initially draw. After all many wealthy people have private security teams dedicated to preserving their privacy and defending their family and property. As long as your people are discreet their presence should be accepted as part of the trappings of wealth and be somewhat overlooked."

"You really think so?"

"I do Karl. There are literally thousands of examples of what I'm talking about just here in this country alone. Some computer and investment industry execs are protected by private security teams with hundreds of members."

"So what do I do about 'the neighbors' and their curiosity? I can't just go around 'programming' all of them."

"Why not? You don't have to do anything truly extreme to them if you don't want to. You just need to ensure your privacy and interests are protected," Genie replied.

"Maybe you're right Genie. I've programmed some people with just minimal instructions already - like my lawyer. I didn't do anything to change Dan's personality or anything like that. I just ensured that he would always do his best to represent me and make sure that I was dealt with fairly and honestly."

"That's what I'm referring to Karl. You developed a program that accomplished what you needed with minimum changes to the individual."

"True, yet just last night I did something in 'programming mode' to Lynn and Carly that left them very upset. And I've also accidentally turned some people into my slaves."

"Your point?"

"My point Genie is that I wish there was someway I could develop the programs ahead of time and record them. That would allow me to have thought them through and also save me the trouble of having to repeat the same thing over and over to many different people. If I could have a device that would work for me when things are paused, a device with preset buttons like you have on a radio, I'd just prerecord all of the standard programs I need and play them back as needed."

"It would be a relatively easy thing for me to create such a device for you Karl. I can key it to your biometrics so that no one else can operate it. For your convenience, I'll make it about the size of a small PDA. When you're in paused mode I'll transport it to a convenient location for you. Just before things start up again I'll move it to a secure location."

"So it would appear as soon as we shift into 'pause' mode and disappear just before we get back to normal?"

"Right. It will appear when you need it. I've thought about doing the same with weapons. Things like throwing knives, grenades, or those ninja throwing stars could appear as fast as you need them. You throw one and I put another in your hand. Swords, guns, Nunchaku, Tonfa, and almost anything else you might like could be ready for your use instantaneously."

"That could be useful. I'm especially good with throwing weapons - but the problem there is that they can do major damage so you better mean it. I have another question for you. What about altering my parameters without pausing time?"

"What do you mean Karl?"

"Well, take gravity for instance. Would it be possible to alter gravity's effects on me? Say perhaps adjust it so I could jump higher or farther by reducing its specific effects on me alone?"

"Like the astronauts on the moon perhaps. Let's try - but not with you on the patio. Why don't you go inside Karl."

I moved inside as he had requested and closed the blinds.

"Okay. I'm ready."

"Let's get a baseline Karl. Just try to jump about four or five inches above the floor."

I did as he had asked.

"Now, using the same amount of muscle power, let's try it with less gravitic force applied to you."

I jumped trying to exert the same amount of energy but found that I was about eighteen inches above the floor at the top of the jump.

"I'd say that works," I commented.

"Yes. It would appear to work quite well. Would you like to try a long jump now. I'll just leave your gravitic force setting the same as it was on your last jump - so don't let yourself build up too much momentum."

I carefully backed up as far as I could in the hallway and then after only one forward step pushed off my back foot and traversed the length of the hallway in one gigantic leap.

"Cool! It works!" I said enthusiastically.

"Yes. Now, would you care to see a working prototype of the programming device we were speaking of?"

"You've made one already?" I asked trying not to sound as surprised as I really was.

"Yes Karl."

"Okay then, why don't you pause things and we'll get a look at it."

Genie paused things and when he did I saw a small PDA like device suddenly appear and remain suspended in mid air just in easy reach of my right hand. I grabbed it and carefully examined it. It had a touch screen covering most of the front of the slim unit. It had a couple of button icons across the bottom labeled "Add Category", "Add Program", "Locate Individual", and "Weapons Shop".

"Care to walkthrough this with me Genie?" I asked.

"Sure Karl. You press the Category button and say the name of the category you'd like to create. For example you might want to create a category for security programs and another for financial programs. Once you have created categories and then programs underneath them, the display will show them organized in a tree. You will see a textual tree layout that you can use to drill down and quickly locate the program you want. Of course the buttons are really just a hold over from the normal computer interfaces I've seen you use. If you'd like you can program it all verbally by just saying the name of the function you'd like to use, but when you're working with people your words matter so you'll probably want the button icons then. It's really pretty easy. Why not try it? You can open its programming phase by saying 'Begin Programming Mode'."

"Okay. Begin Programming Mode." The background color of the screen switched from blue to green.

"Add Category 'Security'." A tree node appeared labeled 'Security'.

"Select Security." The tree node was highlighted.

"Add Program 'Loyalty'." Another tree node appeared with the label of 'Loyalty' and a new icon button appeared on the bottom named "Record Program Loyalty".

"Record Program Loyalty." A blinking message window came up that said "Recording now" and a new button came up labeled "End Program"

I recorded the instructions to keep an individual loyal to me, conscious of my privacy, and careful to defend me and my interests. When I was finished I said "End Program". The pulsing message box disappeared and the tree node for 'Loyalty' was highlighted.

"End Programming Mode." The background color switched back to blue. The tree node labeled 'Loyalty' was still highlighted and a "Play Program" button had appeared on the bottom of the screen. I double tapped it with my fingertip and heard my voice saying the words of the program.

"This is really good Genie! Just what I needed and far better than anything I had been envisioning. Thanks. So what do the other buttons do?"

"Well the device keeps a 3-D record of all programmed individuals and can locate them anywhere on the planet. Then, once you've located them, you can choose to transport them to your location, you can transport to their location, you can send them to an alternate location, or you can send them instructions in pause mode without being with them."

"Whoa! That's really neat!"

"I'm glad you like it Karl. The other button transports you to a store like setting where I have started assembling a stockpile of weapons you might need to defend yourself or arm your defenders. Pressing the button will transport you to the store to select weapons and give instructions regarding their disposition. When you 'leave' the store you will automatically transport back to your prior location still in pause mode."

"That to is pretty awesome my friend! Can I see this store?"

"Sure Karl, just press the button."

I did and soon found myself in a Costco like setting only all of the shelves and displays had weapons on them. It reminded me a bit of the movie Matrix, but I still had to walk around the store since the shelves didn't automatically position themselves around me. The shelves held everything from martial arts weapons to fully automatic weaponry. I looked around like a kid in a toy store just gawking at it all. There were quite a few items I'd never seen before and walking over near one I pointed at it and asked "What's that Genie?"

"That would be one of my creations Karl. I found the topic of weapons interesting and designed some prototypes for you to use if you wish."

"Sounds interesting. Maybe a bit later. What else is here?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.