Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Friday - September 9th, 2005

I woke up before six and carefully eased out of the bed. Crystal had been hopping for five days straight and I figured she could probably stand to sleep in for once.

It didn't take very long to get showered and dressed for the day. I started a pot of coffee before a look in the refrigerator showed me that Shelly had stocked things up pretty well. I decided on a simple but filling breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. One of the additions Shelly had made to my kitchen was a rather large electric griddle. There was enough room to put eight slices of bacon, four eggs, and four hash browns on the cooking top all at once. I got that going and put the bread in the toaster.

My mother used to tease my dad saying that the only kind of cooking he could do was grilling and frying. There must have been some history behind her remarks that made it funny to the two of them, but I never quite saw the real humor in it. On the other hand, ironically my mother's comments did pretty much some up my cooking skills, I liked grilling and frying things and didn't really want to learn how to do much else. I guess if you count making a simple salad I could do a little more, but not anything nearly as impressive as the masterpiece Shelly had cooked up the other night.

I poured two cups of coffee and served up two plates of hot food. I put Crystal's on a tray and placed it on the bedside table where she could easily get to it when she woke up. I ate mine out on my patio while reading through the business section of the morning paper. A quick glance at my watch got me moving again. I had two morning classes and then the house closing to see to today. "This should prove to be a busy but rewarding day," I thought as I drove to the school.

The morning classes flew by fairly quickly. I made sure to talk with Harrison a few minutes and thanked him for taking my afternoon classes. As I was heading out of the building towards my vehicle I saw Juanita walking on the sidewalk.

"Good morning Juanita," I said with a smile while thumbing the key fob unlocking the Land Cruiser's doors.

"Good morning Professor Bosworth," she replied in a pleasant voice.

I felt really good about Juanita. She'd been very shy and repressed before and now she seemed relaxed and more confident. "Are you ready for the weekend?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it," Juanita replied with a special twinkle in her eye.

As she answered my simple question I noticed that a slight tremor seemed to pass over her. "Did she just have an orgasm? Just how far did my little conditioning take things with Juanita?" I wondered to myself as I slipped into the driver's seat. "Oh well, I'll have to figure that out later," I mumbled to myself as I turned the key bringing the Land Cruiser to life.

I arrived at Dan's office just before noon and was quickly ushered into a conference room where the closing was being held. Dan introduced me to everyone and got things moving along. As usual there were quite a few documents I had to sign, but less than if a mortgage company was involved. The sellers were a pleasant couple. They both appeared to be in their mid fifties and in fair health. Soon enough the paperwork was done and I was handed the keys to the place. The Lawsons were quite willing to talk about the property they had sold me and answered many of my questions about the neighborhood I would be moving into. They were the original owners of the home and knew just about everything there was to know about the area. When we said our goodbye's Mr. Lawson handed me a business card with his cell number on it and told me I could call him if I thought of any other questions later.

After everyone else had left Dan's office he showed me the signed documents he'd received from Ed and Paul making them the newest hires of MPM, Inc as well as the paperwork from the clinic. I called both of them to schedule an appointment for Sunday afternoon. I gave them instructions to meet me in El Paso and be prepared to spend the rest of the day visiting the new sight and going through an informal orientation.

I drove from Dan's office to my new home. Dan's office was in a plush multi-story office building off of Camelback road. The place I'd bought was in Paradise Valley not too terribly far away. It took me a little over fifteen minutes to get there with the traffic.

It was true that I'd seen the place just this past Monday but I had been moving through it pretty quick and now I was able to take my time. The property was roughly an acre and besides the main house there were several outbuildings and a guest house. All of the buildings seemed to complement each other. I really loved the landscaping work that had been done here and as I walked around the yard I realized that we really wouldn't have to do much of anything with the yard. The architecture of the house was quite southwestern yet there was a hint of an almost Moroccan influence. It kind of reminded me of one of the manor houses I'd once seen in Puerto Rico. The largest outbuilding had a five car garage at ground level with the second story serving as a guest house.

There was a gardener's shed near the 'back' of the property and a small sort of multi-purpose yard barn tucked in a far away corner. The rest of the yard was just one enormous garden with trees, flowering shrubs, rock gardens, and shaded grassy areas with flower beds. It was all quite beautiful. I especially loved the courtyard around the pool with enough patio furniture to seat a group of thirty or so. I often liked to eat breakfast outdoors while reading and could imagine spending quite a few enjoyable hours lounging here.

The house itself was about five thousand square feet and surrounded the pool and inner courtyard. I knew that with the modifications Genie and I had discussed this would be a home we would love - actually it would be more like a palace really.

I had another thought: If we were careful, we could just live in the house without completely unpacking everything. First we could have the guesthouse decorated and furnished. Then we'd move into the guesthouse while the main house was being worked on. The guesthouse, not counting the garage level, was around two thousand square feet - I figured we could camp out there for a while until the house was just the way we wanted it.

Now I just needed to get the women here to see the place. First I wanted just Crystal and Shelly to come. I'd let Jill see things later. It was around three and Shelly should be almost getting out of class. I called Crystal first and gave her directions to the place. Then I called Shelly and did the same.

While I was waiting for them I walked up and down the street our house was on. Paradise Valley is a somewhat expensive place to live with the average home price being close to a million dollars. There are also quite a few more expensive properties with some costing as much as sixteen million or more. I purchased mine for just under four million. Looking at the nearby properties I saw that each featured custom homes with nice landscaping.

I was just back at the drive when Crystal pulled up. The look of astonishment that crossed her face was priceless. "We're going to live here?" she gasped in disbelief.

"Yes angel, we're going to live here."

Shelly pulled in while I was reassuring Crystal that this would indeed be our home and then I had to start doing that all over again with Shelly. The two of them were so enthralled with the yard and the landscaping that I began to wonder how long it would take before they'd want to see inside.

"Ladies, are you interested in seeing the house and the guest house?"

"Yes master," I heard in stereo.

I found it very interesting that the two women, who I had never had the opportunity to introduce to one another, seemed to be so at ease in each others company. As we walked through the house together they seemed to be talking to each other as much as they were to me. They talked about what they liked about the place more than what they might wish to change. When there was something they wanted different they focused on the possibilities instead of complaining about the way things were now. I liked that quality about both of them very much. It's much more pleasant to be around people who see possibilities and work towards them than being with people who just gripe and moan all of the time.

"Master," Crystal asked, "Would it be alright if I ask a friend of mine for some help? She's an interior designer."

"That will probably be alright Crystal. Any chance we could see some of her work before we commit though?"

"Oh! Sure! I didn't mean to hire Lynn master; I was just going to ask for help," Crystal informed me.

"Well Lynn must be a nice person if she would help us with this for free considering that it's her specialty, but since we can easily afford to pay her we will. I'd just like to see some samples of her work before hand. Why don't you give her a call and see what her schedule is like."

I led the two out of the main house and over to the guest house explaining "I thought we might want to move into here or the house temporarily while the decorating is going on. I don't really care which gets done first - here or the main house."

"That sounds like a good idea," Shelly observed as began taking a good look at the kitchen in the guest house.

Crystal had taken my comment to heart and was already on the phone trying to catch Lynn before her business hours were over. I walked to the bedrooms and checked to see what size of closets we would be dealing with if we did need to stay here for a while. The closets actually were quite spacious and would probably work at least for a while. Crystal, Shelly, and I had all been living in apartments for some time. Each of us had been working with a fairly limited amount of square feet and two thousand square feet wouldn't seem that cramped to us. Once the house was ready it would seem very open and spacious. Then, after Genie made his rather enormous contribution, it would be just palatial!

When I came back to where Crystal was standing talking on her cell, she turned to me and whispered "I told her that a very close friend of mine is the client and he'd buy her a nice dinner tonight if she could come over right away to see the property and meet with him. Is that okay with you?"

"Sounds good but how soon can she be here?" I inquired.

I soon learned that Lynn's business was located in Scottsdale not too very far from where we were. She thought she could arrive in about thirty minutes. I could be patient enough for that.

"Go for it."

"Lynn, Mr. Bosworth says you're on and be sure to bring your project albums." Crystal told her. "Here's the address..."

While Crystal and Shelly were exploring everything I walked back to the Land Cruiser and sat in the driver's seat pretending to use the cell phone.

"Genie, please pause things. Thanks pal," I said as I stepped out of the vehicle and stood next to it. "Please transport me to the den in my apartment."

Once in my apartment I grabbed my digital camera, a notebook, and a pen. My laptop was already in the Land Cruiser. I figured that was it and had Genie transport me back with the things I'd picked up. I got back in the driver's seat, put my stuff in the passenger seat nearby, and held the cell phone back to my ear again as Genie started things up again. I don't think I'll ever get entirely used to the world dancing to the tune of my 'remote control' but I suspect I'll always find it to be pretty cool.

I pretended to end my cell call, picked up the pad, pen, and my camera and started to take a few pictures of the place. I had snapped about sixty or so before Lynn pulled in. I hadn't really thought about whether or not to use an interior decorator, but when I started to look through the photographs of Lynn's past projects I was really starting to get into the idea in a big way. I liked the way she was able to blend things together into themes while still having some rooms seem to have a more masculine bent while others were definitely feminine.

While we were talking about who would be spending time where, I realized that it would be better if Lynn knew about our relationships than if she didn't; how else would she be able to design bedrooms for us? I asked Crystal and Shelly if they would mind if Lynn and I talked alone for a few minutes. Then I had Genie pause things.

I thought about what instructions I needed to 'program' Lynn with and then began. "Lynn, you will feel comfortable answering my questions truthfully and regardless of how personal and private the topics I question you about may become. You will guard our privacy and not divulge information about us to anyone else without asking my permission first. Regardless of what I ask you to do, if it is within your power, you will do it."

When I was finished I had Genie start things up again.

"Lynn, Crystal and Shelly are my sex slaves and I am their master. How do you feel about that?"

The busty Dominican woman was wearing a light top and I could clearly see her nipples pop out a bit when I divulged this information.

"It makes me hot just thinking about it!" she replied.

"Oh? What kind of relationships have you been in before?" I asked.

Over the next few minutes I learned that she was a natural submissive in the sexual aspects of her existence, but quite driven in her business life. She was mostly attracted to men but had explored being with a women with not unpleasant results. Her husband had never understood her need to be dominated and became very upset whenever she wanted to introduce even the tiniest bit of kink into their sex life. He had divorced her after six years of marriage and left her to raise their four year old daughter alone. That had been about twelve years ago and she'd stayed single ever since keeping her energies focused on her business and raising her daughter.

I told her that over time many women might be a part of my household and that my bed would need to accommodate as many as six or seven at a time. I asked her to have a custom made bed ordered for my bedroom. I wanted personal spaces for both Shelly and Crystal, as well as four or five other women. I instructed her to keep my bedroom decidedly masculine, but to cater to Shelly and Crystal in regards to the other bedrooms in the house and the guest house.

"As far as the other rooms in the house, other than a very masculine den and library, I'd like you to pretty much suggest some of your own ideas and run them past Crystal and Shelly first - if they like them, then I'll be glad to look at them as well."

"Alright Mr. Bosworth. What about furnishings? Do you have any furniture already that you might wish to use here?"

"I'm not quite certain what we will be keeping and what we will be getting rid of just yet. I was thinking of just having movers bring all of the furniture here and putting it into the large garage the guest house is built over. That way you can look through it and see what there might be to work with. Personally I'm not really stuck on anything we have just yet, though there is a rather nice mahogany office set that might work out. You'll just need to see it all. How does that sound?"

"That would be just fine. So if I'm understanding you correctly there are a few areas you want to keep quite masculine, your bedroom and den in particular - maybe a game room and home theater as well, and other areas where the input from Crystal and Shelly should be considered," Lynn summarized.

"That's right Lynn. I want both of them to feel very comfortable here, so their input matters a lot. I hope that doesn't make things to hard on you with more than one person to please," I added.

"That's actually kind of normal Mr. Bosworth. In some ways you've made it a little easier than most. Now I just need to get some pictures of the rooms and I need to take some measurements," Lynn stated.

"If it's alright with you Lynn, I'd rather let you come back another time to do that. I have a set of keys I can leave with you and I also have the blueprints for the house and the guest house if that would be helpful," I offered.

"Oh yes! I can almost never get a hold of blueprints - so I didn't think to ask," she replied with a smile.

"I believe that Crystal bribed you with a bit of dinner tonight?"

"Yes she did now that you mention it. Would it be too much to ask to bring my daughter Carly along?" Lynn wondered.

"That would be just fine Lynn. Your daughter is more than welcome to join us. What restaurant do you think she would enjoy the most: the Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's, the Olive Garden, Macayo's, or some other place? What do the two of you enjoy?"

"Well all of those places sound nice, but I think she might like to try the Cheesecake Factory. I don't believe we've ever been there before."

"Alright, the Cheesecake Factory it is then. Just give me your cell number and then you can go and get ready. I'll see what time I can get us reservations for and then call you and let you know. Do you need to check with Carly first just in case she had plans already?"

"Good thinking Mr. Bosworth. Sometimes I just kind of assume she won't mind her mother planning everything out for her. In fact, if it's okay with you, I'll run those restaurants past her as well."

"Sure! That's why I was asking," I said with a smile.

While she was making her phone calls I found Crystal and Shelly and filled them in on things so far. They were both a bit surprised that I had told Lynn about our relationship but they didn't seem at all upset by it.

"Does this mean we can call you master when Lynn is around?" they both wanted to know.

"I guess that would be alright, provided that it doesn't make her or her daughter too uncomfortable."

"Is Carly coming with us to dinner?" Crystal asked.

"I'm not sure yet. Lynn is calling her to see if she would like to join us and to find out where she might like to eat."

A few minutes later and Lynn stepped into the foyer where we were waiting. "Carly would like to come and she really seemed to appreciate that you would let her pick the restaurant Mr. Bosworth. I'm glad you told me to ask her first, but I was right - she would like to try the Cheesecake Factory."

"Oh! I love that place!" Shelly said bouncing up and down. There's something quite inspiring about watching an extremely well endowed young woman bounce - but it's also terribly distracting!

"Master, please put your eyeballs back in their sockets and stop drooling!" Crystal teased. "You can see all of Shelly's tits that you want to see later. Right now we need to get reservations for the Cheesecake Factory. What about a bit of dancing later as well?"

"Was I really drooling?" I asked with a smirk.

"Maybe not - I was just being proactive stud!" Crystal giggled.

"Did I hear you say we might be going dancing?" Shelly asked.

"Would you both like to go dancing tonight then?" I asked.

"Yes!" Crystal and Shelly both replied as if in stereo.

"What about you and Carly?" I asked Lynn. "Would you like to go dancing with us after dinner?"

"Are you really asking me that Mr. Bosworth?"

"I thought I was. The thought of dancing with me isn't that offensive is it?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh no! I didn't mean that at all! It's just that I love dancing and haven't been asked to for years except at weddings. I'd love to go! Carly loves to dance as well so I don't think that will be a problem."

"Good. Now head on out ladies and let me lock up things here. I'll make reservations and call each of you with the time. Remember to wear shoes you can comfortably dance in."

After the ladies had left I sat down on a rather large rock not too terribly far from the front door of the house and made my phone calls. I made reservations for six at the Cheesecake Factory in the Biltmore fashion park. I made the reservations for seven thirty to give the ladies enough time to prepare. I called Lynn with the time, and then Crystal and Shelly who I asked to meet me at Crystal's place. I planned on picking them up by seven.

On a whim, I called Jill and asked "Do you know how to dance?"

"Yes master. I haven't done much dancing for the last few years though," Jill told me.

"That's alright. What about Salsa dancing? Have you ever tried that?"

"No, but if you want me to I'll learn."

"Well I'm taking several of my friends out for dinner and dancing tonight and I'd like you to join us. Wear something fairly revealing but comfortable enough for dancing alright?"

"Yes master! Thank you for inviting me master!"

"You're welcome Jill. I'll be picking you up just before seven."

"Yes master. I'll be ready."

As I clicked off the phone I saw a rather attractive looking couple walk up my drive from the street.

"Hello there! I'm Melanie Foshaire and this is my husband Robert. Are you the new owner?" she asked as they came closer.

I noticed that neither one of them offered their hand. I offered mine anyway.

"Yes. I bought the place from the Lawsons."

"Well thank God about that!" Melanie said with a little laugh which Robert echoed.

I'm not sure just what it was about the couple, but I'd found myself liking the Lawsons and this woman's comment bothered me. "Why do you say that?" I asked.

"No special reason really. Let's just say that they were deviating from the neighborhood demographics a bit," Robert replied. "So, will you be moving in with your family then? I'm sorry, what did you say your name was again?"

So the Lawsons didn't 'fit in' and these two were on a fishing expedition about the new owner. I needed to get some real information as to what was going on here.

"Genie please pause things!" I thought to my constant companion.

"You will answer any question I ask completely and truthfully. You will obey any command I give you." That was enough for now I figured and had Genie start things again.

"Tell me why you're happy the Lawsons moved away."

"Oh! They were getting a bit too old to fit in around here and they were having their grandchildren over far too often," Melanie stated matter-of-factly. "We're a fairly sophisticated neighborhood mostly in our mid forties with one or two well mannered children at the most. The Lawsons had five children and just an ungodly horde of grandchildren, nieces, and nephews. Really! They just didn't fit in!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.