Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Thursday - September 8th, 2005

Morning came early and Shelly once again woke me with a delightful blowjob. I guess she associated it with how a "whore slave" should behave - and I certainly have no complaints!

I had quite a surprise when I walked into my office. My dean was waiting for me with another individual I hadn't seen for a few years.

"Harrison! It's good to see you!" I greeted my classmate from my college days.

"It's good to see you as well Karl. It's been so long since we last spoke, I wasn't sure you'd remember me."

"Dean Wurtz, is this my replacement?" I asked.

The dean smiled at the confused expression on Harrison's face and replied, "Actually I'm strongly leaning in that direction Karl; but I hadn't actually informed Mr. Cox concerning who he would be replacing."

"You're leaving your professorship?" Harrison asked with some concern.

"That's what I said!" Dean Wurtz chuckled. "Listen, I'll just let you two spend a bit of time together today. Harrison, I'd like you to sit in on Karl's first class."

Dean Wurtz looked at me and asked, "Would you be able to lunch with us today Karl? Then the three of us can talk a bit about the classes you've been teaching and what it would be like for Harrison to transition in here."

"Absolutely Dean. I look forward to it. My second morning class ends about 11:20 today and then I don't have another until 1:30."

"Good. I'll meet you at PF Chang's at 11:45. I'm pretty certain I can get us a reservation."

Harrison sat in the back of my first class and just followed along. During the break between classes we moved into my office and caught up on a little history. Harrison and I were never extremely close friends, but we had shared enough classes at college to get to know each other pretty well. There had been several marathon cram sessions we'd both been a part of before finals one year.

It turned out that Harrison was happily married to Emily Garner a woman he had met during his Master's program. They'd dated for several years before tying the knot and were now the proud parents of two young girls. He showed me some pictures from his wallet and I told him he had a lovely family. While not shy about talking with other people, I guess I've always been just a bit less forthcoming with personal information than some and since Harrison was quite content talking about his family - I was happy to let him.

After the second morning session he began to ask more questions about the programs at the school of business. He also told me a bit about his career up to this point. Now that we were on mutual ground I asked quite a few questions of my own. Once I heard Harrison's answers, I was pretty confident that the Dean wouldn't regret hiring Harrison for this post.

Lunch with the Dean was a pleasant enough affair. He spoke about his passion, the ASU School of Business. At one point he asked Harrison what he thought of things so far. Harrison seemed pretty keen to get started.

After lunch Harrison was planning on driving around the immediate area to look for suitable housing. The Dean's assistant who'd been a silent observer during lunch was going to act as Harrison's chauffer. When they left, I spoke with Dean Wurtz for a few minutes.

"So Karl, what do you think about Harrison taking your post for now?"

"I think he will probably prove to be a fine addition to the school's faculty. We shared several graduate courses together in college and I always thought of him as an intelligent and well spoken individual. To be honest, I'm a bit surprised he's on the market right now."

"Yes, I was as well. His wife has had a bit of an unfortunate time of things health wise recently. Some sort of lung problems that the specialists feel would benefit from a warmer and dryer climate. When I checked Harrison's references the dean he had been working for was quite adamant in his praise of Harrison's abilities. Harrison had tendered his resignation at the end of last school year and just hadn't found the right position in a good locale for his family yet," Dean Wurtz told me.

"Well I sure hope you're able to offer him this position then Dean. It seems like a fortunate turn of events for everyone if it works out. I'd like to move on with my plans, but not if it hurts the school."

"Yes Karl, the more I've thought about that the more I appreciate it. I can understand your position and this certainly seems to be a positive solution. I just wanted your thoughts before I gave Harrison a formal offer."

"I say go for it."

The rest of the day passed rather quickly. I spoke with Harrison for a short while in the afternoon when he dropped by again. First I asked if he would mind taking my afternoon classes for Friday. When he agreed we went over my lesson plan and made certain he was comfortable with things. Later when Paula popped in I introduced the two and reminded her that I would soon be leaving the University. I handed Harrison an extra set of keys to the office before I left for the day.

I was absolutely pumped about things! The situation at the University was resolving itself and Crystal should be back for a few days. The house was moving along rather nicely and soon I'd be ready to move in along with Crystal and Shelly. Yes things were moving along rather well all in all.

When I arrived back at the apartment complex, I parked the Land Cruiser in my garage and headed to get the mail. For whatever reason my mail box wasn't anywhere near my building and I always had a bit of a hike to get the mail. I like walking more than many I suppose, but I ended up having to pass Jill's patio and sure enough there she was ready to insult me.

"Hey shit for brains, how much did that little whore cost you the other night? Are you gonna bang her tonight or that little flight slut you're so fond of?"

Damn it but the bitch could really piss me off! I was so tired of her fucking comments and biting insults. She'd pushed me beyond the point of wondering why she was such a damn bitch. Now I just wanted to put her in her place.

"Genie, please pause things."

Once again I found myself in the total silence of frozen time. I walked over to Jill's patio and spoke "You will do whatever I tell you without question. You will be unable to tell anyone about my ability to control you. Regardless of how repulsive my instructions are to you - you will obey! I am the most important person in your world. The thought of pissing me off terrifies you."

I walked back to my prior position and had Genie start things up again.

"Jill you really should apologize."

"Yes sir, I really am truly sorry for the awful things I said," Jill exclaimed with seeming concern. "Will you please forgive me?"

"Maybe. Why don't you invite me in for a drink?"

"Oh! Sure! Please come in and join me for a drink," Jill offered as she gestured for me to come around to the front door of her apartment.

I walked through the open door and into Jill's apartment, closing the door behind me and locking it. She stood there like a deer in headlights seeming quite uncertain what to do next.

"You did mention a drink didn't you?" I prompted.

"Oh yes. What would you like?" Jill asked.

"A cold beer would be nice."

The lady was really an enigma. She'd wear clothing designed to attract attention like she wanted other people to notice her, but then she drove anyone who might have away with her obnoxious attitude and insulting words. When she came back with my beer I sat down on the couch and began giving her instructions.

"Strip bitch!"

Soon she stood before me as naked as the day she was born. Jill had a nice enough body - it was her lousy attitude that drove everyone away.

"Why are you such a bitch Jill? What did I ever do to you?"

"I don't like other people. They aren't as good as me!"

"You're full of shit bitch! You're not any better than anyone else. Why are you so damned full of yourself anyway?"

Jill spent the next half hour telling me all about her superior bloodline and her keen intellect. It sounded as if her parents had filled her with some kind of almost Nazi level bullshit.

"So tell me the truth Miss Superior, how come you live in an apartment if you're so damned smart?"

"I live here for the fun of it," she replied.

"Don't you mean that you live here because it's what you can afford?"

"No. I could easily buy dozens of houses, but then I wouldn't have anyone nearby to insult."

"You can afford dozens of homes?"

"Yes. I'm rich. My parents left me very wealthy when they died. Between my father's holdings, the insurance settlement, and the cash from selling their three estates, I am quite wealthy!" she informed me as if this proved her superiority.

"So you live here - just to have more of an opportunity to insult people?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes! I get great pleasure out of letting people know they're trash!" Jill said with a sadistic grin on her face.

"Well little Miss Prima Donna, you've pissed off the wrong person now! I think I'm just going to re-arrange a few things in your life."

"No! You can't do that!"

"Just shut the fuck up while I think bitch!"

She really was messed up in that head of hers. Her parents had spoiled her rotten and filled her head with all kinds of bull shit about her genetic superiority. Between that and her money she was just completely convinced that she was better than everyone else.

"How old are you Jill?"

"Twenty-seven."

"When was your last sexual experience and who was it with?"

Jill had a very confused look on her face and finally said "I'm not sure."

"What do you mean?"

She then proceeded to explain that recently she'd found a cucumber shoved up her snatch as well as cum in her mouth and she didn't know how they got there.

"Sure. You just happen to find a large cock shaped vegetable shoved up your hole but you don't have any idea how it may have gotten there? I thought you were supposed to be super smart remember? How can you end up with cum in your trap and not know how it got there? Maybe you're just a dumb bimbo slut who can't keep track of whose been fucking her."

Jill turned a serious shade of red and looked as if she wanted to scratch my eyes out.

"What's wrong bitch? Don't like it when other people call you names do you? Oh, that's right - you're supposed to shut up. Now, let's see, before your little orgy with the cucumber, who was the last person you had sex with."

"I've never had sex with anyone! I was waiting until I found someone worthy of me!"

"Well that could be quite a wait I'll have to admit! You'd have to find someone who was scummy enough to deal with the likes of you and there probably aren't many people who think so little of themselves as to stoop to your level," I told her in a condescending voice. "You said you were rich. How much are you worth?"

"Just over sixty-three million."

"And you let your narrow minded views keep you in a place like this!" I said in disbelief. "You just waste everyday insulting everyone you come across just so you can feel a little bit better about yourself? You may be the most mentally fucked up bitch I've ever run across Jill."

I sat there in silence for a while just trying to figure out what to do about Jill. At one point in my existence sixty-three million dollars would have seemed unobtainable to me. The way I was setup now though I could certainly surpass that amount. While I was thinking I noticed that Jill seemed to be shaking in fear, terrified at what I might do to her since she had pissed me off so completely.

"Do you have a current listing of your portfolio?"

"Yes. Everything is online so I can manage it myself."

"Do you have a CD burner?"

"Yes."

I had Genie pause things again so I could program Jill with more instructions.

"You will spend the rest of your day building a Word file detailing all of your bank accounts along with their current balances and logon information including passwords. The file will also contain the details of your portfolio along with the current valuations, login information, and passwords. Once you have all of this information in place you will burn it onto a CD. I will stop by sometime tonight and you will give me the CD. You will not tell anyone that you are doing this and in fact will forget having done it once you have given the CD to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.