Anomaly
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Tuesday - September 6th, 2005

Tuesday things were a bit less hectic than Monday. After my first class let out I called Rebecca Tinzler and Dan Hauser to get things started on my purchase of the property I'd liked the most. Getting the realtor in touch with my attorney meant that they could handle most of the issues instead of me dealing with them directly. Dan wanted to know if we should be trying to get the seller to reduce their asking price; I told him to offer the full asking price provided that we could complete the deal and take possession within five business days.

That afternoon things were pretty boring in my last class. Students think they have it bad when they get bored in a class. I say teachers have it worse. You teach the same general subject day after day, year after year. If you start to find yourself bored of it you're just fucked! Up until this year I had always really enjoyed it - but now there were a hundred other things I'd rather be doing it seemed. Throwing things to the wind a bit, I decided to spice up the afternoon session - at least for me anyway.

Juanita Tilsdale was doing quite well with her assignments and had done an admirable job on the one quiz we'd had to date. In class however, the shy sophomore found it hard to answer questions. I could see that she knew the answers - she was just so damned shy! I thought I'd see if I couldn't get her to open up a bit so to speak.

I asked her a question and kept coaxing her along until she was able to get the answer out; then I had Genie pause things. In 'frozen' time I opened her blouse and massaged her breasts paying special attention to her nipples. Then I opened her jeans and gave her a nice clit massage. When I was finished I fastened everything back up the way it was before, returned to my former position and had Genie start things back up again.

I quickly asked another student the next question to divert attention from Juanita. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her trembling in orgasm. Six more times during the class period I came back to Juanita with a question. Each time she answered I had Genie pause things while I pleasured her. It was quite cute to watch her silently twitch in ecstasy.

The last time I turned to Juanita she seemed almost eager for the question! It was sort of a Pavlovian experiment with a sexual twist - and it seemed to be quite a success! In any case I was happy to see Juanita a little more enthusiastic about class participation. I'd made it a point to keep my mouth shut during the 'paused' time so I wouldn't inadvertently create another sex slave for myself - though really as cute as Juanita is I guess I could suffer a worse fate.

Late that afternoon I found a very happy and excited Shelly waiting for me just outside my apartment.

"Good afternoon Karl!"

"Hey there Shelly, it's good to see you! Come on in," I said as I opened the door and motioned for her to enter.

Once the door was shut behind me I gave Shelly a big hug and received a toe curling kiss in return.

"So do you have anything in your car I can help you bring in Shelly?"

"I have some groceries in the car master, but I can bring them in. Why don't you relax and let me do the work?"

"Well thank you for offering Shelly, but if I help you bring the food in you'll be able to get a start on other things. I can relax while you are cooking our dinner."

"Alright master, as you wish," the beautiful vixen said with a smile.

Between the two of us we were able to get the eleven bags of groceries and cooking utensils in two trips. I made one more for the suitcase and gym bag that held Shelly's clothing, toiletries, and make-up. I hadn't really made use of the closet in the bedroom I'd been using for my study. I figured Shelly could make use of it for now so I put her bags there.

I went back to my bedroom and stripped out of my clothes before heading into the shower in the master bath. As the hot water ran over me I found myself thinking back on the many nights I'd come home knowing I'd be alone. Tonight would be different with a wonderful and beautiful companion cooking dinner for me and planning on the whole evening together. "Damn I'm one lucky son of a bitch!" I thought to myself.

After I was done with my shower I toweled dry and put on some running shorts with fairly loose and open legs and a cotton mesh t-shirt. As I walked out to the kitchen I heard Shelly humming a happy tune as she finished preparing our meal.

"Hey gorgeous!" I said as I came up and hugged her from behind. "Did you talk to the manager at the grocery store yet?"

"Yes master. Mr. Connors seemed pretty pissed at me. He told me that there were lots of other students looking for jobs and he didn't need to deal with my poor attitude for another two weeks. He fired me just like that!"

"I can't imagine you actually had a poor attitude Shelly."

"Master, I don't think Mr. Connors was talking about my work. Several of the university girls seem to provide him with 'extra' services. I wouldn't do that. I was hoping to be with you - not him."

Instead of saying anything I just decided to hug her a little tighter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.