Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Monday - September 5th, 2005

Monday was another busy day. I had Genie pause things early in the morning for a while. I removed the back seat from the Land Cruiser, loaded up the ore from my garage stall, put the seat in the garage, and locked it up. I threw a blanket over the bags of ore and let Genie start things up again. I didn't have any classes until the afternoon so I had time to drop off the ore at TPMG and get back in time for my next class.

I'd already spoken with Mr. Gaveston the week before letting them know to expect me pretty early on Monday morning with a large shipment of ore. I called him with my cell phone when I was nearing his office as he had requested to give them a few minutes to prepare. I drove into a garage like room on the side of the building and was pleasantly surprised to find Mark waiting there with a crew to unload the ore and scales to weigh it.

"That's a lot of ore Mr. Bosworth," Mark commented, "just over eighteen hundred pounds. The pre-value deposit will be just over seven million dollars. I'll have it wired to your account this morning. After refining, if everything is consistent with the prior batch, you should receive another deposit for just over three million." Mark handed me a receipt for the ore. I thanked Mark and headed back to Tempe.

The day was pretty damn normal and seemed to be moving like a Monday. Over lunch I had done a quick search of homes for sale that might meet my needs and setup an appointment with a realtor. After each class I had Genie pause things while I took a quick read through the work my students had turned in. This little trick let me finish grading everything as soon as the last class of the day was through. I figured Paula would be pretty damn surprised by the amount of scores she needed to enter into the computer. Since my grading was done I skipped out of the office early and headed to my appointment with Rebecca Tinzler.

Rebecca was ready to show me several homes that might meet my needs, but most importantly she said that this first evening would give her a better idea of my likes and dislikes in a home. We went to a place on Camelback Mountain that was really quite nice in many ways, but not as private as I would like. Then we looked at about five different places in Paradise Valley. Two of the five I really liked - almost enough to make an offer, but I kept wishing they had just a bit more space.

"Rebecca, I think that's probably enough for now. I really like this place and the one before it; but I think I need to sleep on it."

"Of course Mr. Bosworth. A home is not just a large purchase it's also a very personal one. Take whatever time you need," the realtor told me.

"I promise not to keep you waiting too long Ms. Tinzler."

That evening I spent a bit of time thinking about what I really wanted in a home. I knew that Crystal and Shelly would be with me and possibly quite a few other women as well. Someday children would come along with their many needs as well. We would need a housekeeping staff and someone to deal with the yard.

After I had made my mental list of who might be living with me I started to give more thought to what kinds of living areas would be useful. There were of course the usual ones: bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room, family room, recreation room, and study. I also wanted an outdoor pool and a play area for children; both areas would need to be fenced off and completely isolated from each other. Indoors I wanted a huge pool and hot tub as well as tennis and racquetball courts. It might even be nice to have bowling alley.

I spent some time talking things through with Genie. One thing I'd discovered about my unusual friend - Genie actually was interested, intrigued, and even concerned about the things I was focused on. It was very nice to have such an intelligent and powerful entity on my side.

"None of the homes I've looked at so far are really big enough for what I want. They're quite beautiful in their own right, but none have enough bedrooms. Then there is the issue of privacy of course; that's what has me thinking an indoor pool would be good. When it gets really hot out having the tennis and racquetball courts indoors would be a lot nicer as well. It's just that everything like that would take up a lot of space. I'd either have to get rid of the nicer portions of the yard and take up the area with building - or I'm going to have to build from scratch and that can take quite a while," I told Genie.

"There may be a few options you haven't thought of just yet Karl. For instance, what if we were to add a large basement level or even levels to the property you like the most? It can be done in a very structurally sound fashion without anyone else the wiser. Now that we are aware of how to 'program' people, I could just automatically handle that whenever someone steps onto your property. We'd need to work out just what instructions they would be given, but right now I was thinking of having them not think it tremendously unusual that your house has several underground levels and also to not discuss it with anyone except while at your home," Genie suggested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.