Anomaly - Cover

Anomaly

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sunday - September 4th, 2005

Living alone as long as I have has taught me how to keep busy with interesting hobbies and pursuits I find enjoyable and entertaining. One of my hobbies, among many others, is running to stay fit. Without these kinds of activities all I would have ever done was to mope around feeling lonely and miserable. I woke up about six the next morning and hustled my ass out of bed and into the bathroom. I rinsed off in the shower and dried. Then I pulled on some running shorts, a T-shirt, socks, and running shoes. In the hot desert climate of Arizona heavy exercise like running is better in the cooler morning hours. Of course cooler is somewhat relative and even as early as six-thirty on an August morning in Arizona the temperature was already well over eighty-five.

I ran for the next ninety minutes. Then I spent another thirty minutes walking around the apartment complex for my warm down. I was on the side of the complex farthest from my apartment when I looked down at my watch and realized that it was after eight-thirty. I cut through the complex and, without intending to, found myself passing by Jill's patio again.

It seemed that she had dealt with the discomfort and confusion from my prank the day before and was now back to her normal bad natured self: caustic, bitter, and rude. "Hey dickhead, why do I have to see your ugly face walking past here so often?" the bitch asked.

I immediately had Genie pause things again. I had already decided not to tolerate anything else from this nasty and spiteful bitch. Each and every caustic comment she aimed my way would cost her. This morning she was frozen with her mouth open in the shape of an O while sitting in a chair out on her patio. I hopped over the wall and stepped out of my running shorts. I draped my shorts over her head so they wouldn't get dirty on the ground and then pulled her upper body forwards until her open mouth was at a convenient height for a face fuck.

Pushing my cock through her ovaled lips, feeling it rub over her tongue, and then pulling it nearly back out again brought me some pleasant sensations; hopefully enough to bring me off. I kept it up until I felt my load shoot out into her mouth. I carefully extracted my cock and pushed her mouth shut to hold my load in place. Then I used her face to dry off my cock before putting my shorts back on and climbing back over the wall. Once I had resumed my previous position on the sidewalk I had Genie start things up again.

"Someone has to brighten your day Jill," I replied as I continued walking.

I could see that she wanted to reply but was suddenly shocked to find her mouth full. I nodded in her direction and said "Well, have a nice day then," all the while watching her face until I could see the recognition dawn as Jill realized she had a mouth full of cum.

I threw a bagel in the toaster and set it on light before pushing the plunger down. Hurriedly stripping I jumped into the shower and under the water quickly getting wet, shampooing my hair, and thoroughly soaping all of the particularly critical areas: pits, cock, balls, butt, and anus. A final thorough rinse and then a mad dash back to the kitchen to push the toaster down one more time before drying off.

When the toaster popped up again I slathered cream cheese all over my 'everything' bagel and munched on it while running a comb through my short wavy brown hair. I've often been told that I look a bit like the character Tom Selleck used to play in the Eighties detective show Magnum P.I. I'm not sure I see that myself and always thought it was a bit of an insult to Tom; besides I think his hair is black anyway. Regardless of whom I may or may not look like, I've always been lucky in that I don't have to do a lot of messing around with my hair to get it to look nice. As long I get it trimmed on a pretty regular basis I didn't have to do anything but wash it every day.

I pulled on a nice pair of shorts, a polo shirt, and some leather sandals and was out on my patio with a glass of juice and the business section of the morning paper when Shelly drove up in her 'well used' Pontiac.

I waved to her and headed towards the front door opening it just about the time she reached it. Shelly was wearing a very well filled red bikini top and a snug fitting pair of daisy dukes.

"Good Morning Shelly!" I greeted her before pulling her into a hug. I figured that it might have been pretty hard on her having to wait this long to talk things out further and the hug was my way of reassuring her that everything would turn out alright. "Would you mind going on a drive with me this morning? I just bought a new vehicle and haven't really had a chance to take it anywhere."

"I'd be happy to take a ride with you Sir," Shelly answered.

As an afterthought I picked up my camera at the last moment before closing and locking the door. Shelly followed me down the steps and over to the Land Cruiser.

"Whoa!" she said as I thumbed the key chain remote unlocking the doors. I held the door for her as she climbed up into the passenger seat, then shut the door and walked around to the driver's side.

"How much is the monthly payment on this baby?" she asked before covering her mouth in embarrassment. "I'm sorry master! That was out of line. Will you please forgive me?"

"No offense was meant I'm sure Shelly and none was taken. The answer to your question is I really don't know what the monthly payment on a vehicle like this would be. I bought it outright and won't be making monthly payments."

That shut her up for a few minutes while I navigated to highway ten and headed south towards the San Carlos Reservoir. It's about a ninety mile drive from Tempe to the Reservoir, but I managed to make it in just over an hour including our ten minute stop at the store in Globe. I had picked up some sandwiches at the deli along with some chips, bottled water, sodas, suntan lotion, and a backpack to carry it in while Shelly made a pit stop in the ladies room.

I wanted to have a nice long chat with Shelly so I could learn everything about her that I could. We could be outdoors and still have some privacy kind of like the first time we ever ran across each other. We parked in the parking lot closest to the trail I wanted to take. After about a fifty minute walk I spotted the spot I'd been aiming for - a large outcropping of rock that was high enough to see fairly far in every direction. We'd be able to talk without fear of someone coming up on us unawares. Our conversation was going to get pretty damn personal and I didn't want any eavesdroppers.

We were both thirsty and hungry when we finally reached the top of the outcropping. After we had eaten our sandwiches and drank some bottled water, I began to learn more about Shelly. I'd already learned that Shelly was basically alone since her parents had died and her only sibling was so much older than she was.

Today I learned a lot more about her sexual history and what things she liked to do or had thought might be interesting but had yet to try. I also found out that the precocious little minx had been sucking a neighbor boy's dick as early as nine! When I prodded her about this I learned that she had been the one who sought out the encounter.

I discovered that she really liked outdoor activities which suited me just fine and that she was very interested in getting her pilots license. Shelly was majoring in Business and had taken my economics course to fulfill a requirement of her major and to be near me. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she'd been maintaining a GPA of 3.7.

We'd been talking for over an hour and I realized that in that time we hadn't seen another soul. After taking another good look around I decided to enhance my viewing pleasure. "Okay Shelly, off with the top."

Shelly flashed me a big smile as she undid the knot holding her top together. Then she flashed me her big titties. For their size they were incredibly firm but when I hefted them in my hands I could tell that they were completely natural. I snapped a few pictures of her with my camera before looking around again. "Okay, off with the bottoms now."

This time I snapped several pictures while she was stripping off her daisy dukes as well as several more of her shaved snatch and beautiful butt. There still didn't seem to be anyone nearby so I pulled out my cock and said "Okay my little whore slave, show me what kind of a cock sucker you are baby! After all, if you started when you were nine you ought to be pretty good by now."

Shelly really put her all into it and the result was wonderful. Shelly was unable to deep throat a cock the size of mine, but she was always sucking, licking, and jacking me with great enthusiasm. Periodically she would suck one of my balls into her mouth or dip her tongue into my anus thoroughly rimming my asshole.

"I'm about to cum baby!" I told Shelly causing her to move quickly to capture the end of my prick in her dainty mouth. She swallowed everything that fountained out of my erupting cock and seemed thoroughly pleased to have received my cum.

I was still hard so I had her turn around and I plowed her tight pussy doggy style for a while until I shot another load in her now quivering cunt. Once again she spun back to clean me up and catch whatever sperm she might be able to.

I put my shorts back on and asked her to put hers on as well. She had that beautiful freshly fucked look about her and I wanted to snap a few shots before she put her top back on. It was while I was taking these pictures that we encountered the first other hikers we had seen on the trail.

Unfortunately the trio we encountered was comprised of a mother and father with their thirteen year old son. The woman immediately began to make catty comments about sluts who go topless in public. She aimed her barrage of unkind remarks at Shelly and me and she didn't know a damn thing about either of us. The whole thing kind of pissed me off so I had Genie pause things.

I walked over to the father and whispered in his ear, "You will truthfully answer my questions without being worried in the slightest that your wife might become upset. If she does get upset you will just ignore it for now. Your son will not be bothered or harmed by anything you say. You won't become upset with me no matter what I tell your wife to do."

I gave a similar set of instructions to the son allowing him to answer my questions honestly without being concerned with getting in trouble with his parents and not to worry about anything I might tell his mother to do.

The instructions I gave to the wife were just a bit different, "You will answer any question I ask you truthfully whether it embarrasses you or not. You will immediately follow any command I give you. When you leave here today you will not be upset or angry with your husband or your son. If you are mad it will only be at yourself for being such a prude."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.