Anomaly
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A cosmic sized mistake changes a man's life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Saturday - September 3rd, 2005

Saturday morning dawned and I realized it would be our last day together for a while. Crystal would be leaving on an early morning flight on Sunday and would be busy for the five days following.

"You know baby," I said, "It really sucks that you have to be gone so much!"

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" She replied.

Over breakfast I asked, "Crystal, if you had enough capital to leave your job as flight attendant and start your own business, what kind of business would it be?"

"Oh well, I've always been a nut for photography and have dreamed of being able to make a living shooting fashion layouts, portraits, glamour, and weddings. It may never happen though since everything seems to cost so much these days. It would take a lot of money to get enough of the equipment to do the job right, and if you can't do it right there's really no chance of getting any kind of positive name recognition. So I also have thought about several other possible businesses I think I could be happy in," Crystal said continuing to outline in some detail several other ideas she'd had.

I listened attentively until she seemed quite finished. "All of your ideas sound quite interesting. It also seems that most of them would truly interest you, but it still sounds like photography is where it's at for you."

"Well that's where my strongest interest is, but like I said it would take a lot of money."

"Humor me honey. How much is a lot?" I persisted.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am. I want to know what it would take to get you going," I told her.

"Just you and that big dick of yours stud!" she teased.

"I meant in the photography business Crystal darling."

"Sorry babe, I couldn't resist. Well I'd need a studio, backdrops, lighting, props, outfits for models, and then of course the cameras, lenses, and computers. It could be as much as three or four hundred thousand just to get my foot into the door. After that I would need to pay for some advertising and P.R. work. It could be quite a while before I turned a profit or even broke even," she told me.

"So, assuming that money was not a problem, would you take the risk of starting a new business? Would you go out on your own?" I asked.

"In a heartbeat. Especially if it meant I'd have more time with you."

I was quite for the rest of the meal as I worked things through in my mind. I already had a sizeable chunk of change in the bank. I knew for a fact that more was on the way. There was no reason I couldn't help make this wonderful woman's dream become a reality. I decided to do it.

"I have a job for you darling. I want you to do this for me. Make a list of all of the equipment you think you would need to get started. Do you have a computer and a good internet connection?"

"I've got a computer - but I've just got dial up for email. Make a list?"

I pulled her up out of her chair, "Less questions - more action. Come with me please."

I led her out the door and headed towards my apartment. As we passed Jill's patio she took one look at me and dashed into her apartment like a demon was at her heels.

"Wonder what's up with her?" Crystal murmured.

I just ignored Jill and kept on walking. We soon reached my apartment and I fired up the computer and sat Crystal down in front of it.

"Okay Crystal. Do you know what stores might have the things you would need?"

"Mostly. I guess I'm always looking at this stuff."

"Good. If they have web sites then find what you want and print out the web pages. Anything you can't find I want you to make a list of. Do you know how to use Word?"

"I can do okay with it. What is all of this about? Can I at least ask?"

"Not just yet sweetie. Just humor me okay?"

"Okay Karl."

"Don't bother with the cheap stuff either, I'm talking about the equipment you'd really like to work with."

"Alright. Anything else?" she asked with a smile.

"Just stay at it till I get back. I've got a few errands I need to run and I'll be back in time to deal with lunch," I said leaning down to give her a kiss before running out the door.

I walked over to my garage stall, opened the door and walked inside shutting the door behind me.

"Okay Genie, pause things and send me out to my place in Texas please."

It was really neat to be in one place one second and in another the next! I kept up my conversation with Genie enough to know that no one had bothered my place or even really come near it. Apparently there was the occasional car driving past the dirt road the county maintained that led back to my property - but none that had ventured down it.

While still inside the steel building I had Genie un-pause things. I pretty much walked around and took a look at things inside while trying to decide what to do next. Being so close to Crystal's gorgeous body had been making it difficult for me to think since all of the blood was flowing from my big head to my dick head. Now that I was away from her I was able to do a better job of focusing.

I figured that while I was thinking I may as well be doing something useful, so I had Genie transport a large amount of his special blend of ore into the open area of the cement floor near the truck. While my mind was actively thinking through what steps I might want to take in the next few days, I stayed busy shoveling oar into canvas bags and weighing each one on the scales I had bought for the purpose. The bags held about fifty pounds each and I filled about three dozen of them fairly quickly. I piled the bags into a sort of pyramid when I was done. I turned off all the lights and had Genie pause things and beam me and the ore into my garage in Tempe.

Fortunately I always park my motorcycle at the very front of the garage and turn it so the truck will fit, so there was plenty of room for my pile of ore. I moved the motorcycle to the back of the garage where it could partially block the view of the inside of the stall. Once I had that taken care of I had Genie un-pause things. Then I opened the door, left the garage, and closed things up behind me.

I'd only been gone for about ninety minutes, but it was enough time for me to make a few decisions. First, I decided I'd leave the truck in Texas. I'd let my attorney find out what I needed to do about plates for it later. Right now I wanted to head to the Tempe Autoplex and buy a new Toyota Land Cruiser.

I entered my apartment to find Crystal still busy with the task I had given to her. She had quite a stack of pages printed and was almost done typing her list. I waited patiently for about fifteen minutes while sipping on a cold long neck.

"Okay! I've got most of it - maybe not everything; but most of it down now. Not everything had prices though. Now can I ask questions?" she asked.

"Let me see. Wasn't that a question?" I teased.

She looked at me with the cutest pout.

"I'm almost ready for you to ask questions babe, but first would you mind driving me to the Autoplex?" I asked.

Her eyes got big and she asked "Are you buying a car today?"

"Nope. I'm thinking about buying an SUV or a truck. I want to look at what they've got at the Toyota dealership."

"Wow! Okay. I need to get my purse."

"Fine. I'll walk with you."

About a half an hour later we were at the dealership and I was besieged by sales people as usual. I picked an attractive sales lady and that at least got the rest to bug off. Fortunately they had a fully loaded Land Cruiser on the lot that I really liked. It had a leather interior, six CD changer, a rear seat entertainment system, just everything you could think of right down to the towing package. I thought Crystal was going into shock when she saw the sticker.

"This looks good. Can we take it for a test drive?"

"Certainly. If you'll just wait up by the show room I'll have it brought up for you in a moment."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.