Wife Loves to Eat Pussy - Cover

Wife Loves to Eat Pussy

by Robby

Copyright© 2005 by Robby

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and wife get the chance to go out clubbing, and go home with more than they went out with when two young girls decide to join the couple

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Going out to nightclubs is not our scene... too many little teeny boppers, and to go you can feel like an old fart way out of place. Music that nobody should ever listen to and dancing that more resembles someone having a fit... but we went any way.

We heard of this place that had decent music and a good mix of ages.

We got dressed up and headed out for the night. We weren't there for very long and we hit the dance floor. Some music we knew was playing and we danced and held each other tight. Not that you could help it, the dance floor was packed... Kind of exciting having bodies rubbing and bumping against you all the time.

We had been looking for a nice relaxing night, and this certainly had all the makings of one. Relaxed with a few drinks, good music and a decent crowd of people, we found ourselves mixed into a group of four others, two guys, 2 girls and befriending the group.

Time to sit down for a bit. We walked off the dance floor with our new friends and sat in a nearby booth. We sat down and started talking, mostly to the girls. It was as if the girls were doing their best to chat with us and ignore the boys. After only a few minutes the boys got up, said good bye and left.

The two girls said thank god they are gone. They had been bugging them all night, and were hitting on them, they had had enough.

One of the girls was sitting on either side of us. The conversation was mostly about how the guys were being sleaze bags, and all they wanted to do was fuck. We told the girls we were just out for a night. We don't get out very often so we thought we would check this place out.

Chatting and drinking over the next half hour we covered all kinds of world problems and events. I felt a hand sitting on my leg. I knew it wasn't Lynn's cos I was holding her hand. The hand, under the table was creeping toward my cock, and feeling this made my cock grow pretty quick. I was too relaxed, and well, too excited by the fact that some chic was rubbing up the inside of my leg with my wife sitting right next to me.

She rubbed my hard bulge, all the while holding a conversation as if nothing was happening. I could feel my cock bulging the whole time straining to get out.

Glancing down to make sure the events under the table couldn't be seen I was surprised to see that the other girl had her whole hand stuck up between my wife's legs, fingering her like there was no tomorrow! I nearly came in my pants right there. And there we are all talking as if no one knew anything.

At that point I was going to explode, so I knew I wanted to go home and fuck my wife. I said to the girls, well its time for us to go... It's so early said the little brunette. I told them that the music was loud and I was feeling a little too drunk.

The two girls said they would go as well. We went out and waited for a taxi. They asked where we were heading. It was near their place so they asked if we would share our cab and split the cost. No problem. Cabs were so hard to come by at that time of night.

So we are in the cab on the way home. Girls in the back me in the front. I give instructions to our home. It turns out the girls only live a few streets over.

We pull up the drive. Lynn asked if the girls wanted to come in... I was thinking that all I wanted to do was fuck... now that was going to be delayed.

The girls accepted, so we went in. We didn't even get the lights on, and the two girls grabbed each of us, pushing us down to the couch and started kissing and groping us.

I looked at Lynn and say that she had already got her top off and was working the ass of the little chic that was kissing her hard and deep and squeezing her tits.

The chic on me had her top off already and had my cock out stroking, and sucking on the head of my cock while trying to work my pants off. I helped. Off they came. I leaned over to Lynn and stuck my tongue in her mouth and kissed her hard. By this time the little slut was licking my baby's pussy and I was having my cock sucked... We were all naked. We each had a little slut licking and sucking our pussy and cock. We were all rubbing together, building up sweat and the smell of sex in the room.

We want you to fuck your wife... she is so fucking wet, and you are so hard, we want your cock inside her now. They were very demanding in a playful way.

I put Lynn on the floor on all fours. One of the girls grabbed my cock and sucked it just before sliding it into my wife. Lynn pushed back on me to take my whole cock in. Lynn's face was buried in the axed little pussy of one of the girls. Grunting into her little hole with every stroke I gave her. I am having my ass licked by the little slut that pushed my cock into my wife's cunt. The feeling of having a sweet little tongue running around your ass is sensational. She moved under me and started sucking my balls as they slammed in and out of Lynn, then she ripped my cock out and started sucking all the juices off the end of my cock. She sucked hard and deep then thrust into Lynn's ass. Again, Lynn pushed back slowly taking all of my cock in again. Still lapping at the other pussy, the little slut that was in charge of my cock went and squatted over her friends face and was fucking her friends mouth, covering her in the love juice pouring out of her little slit. I could see it all from my mounted position behind Lynn.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.