Aunt Anne

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: 16 year old Richard's Aunt Anne moves in with the family. He spies on her through the open bathroom door, hoping for more but Aunt Anne has other plans for her nephew.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   .

I was 16 years old when Aunt Anne came to live with my family. Upon her arrival mother required that I relocate from my large bedroom into the much smaller guest bedroom down the hall. Aunt Anne and I had to share a bathroom and, being a teenager with the normal hormonal urges, I was determined to see her naked.

Aunt Anne was so different from my mother it was hard to believe they were sisters. Where my mother was tall, Aunt Anne was much smaller, standing only about 5' 3". My mother had large breasts and Aunt Anne's seemed to be of a more medium sized, maybe about the size of grapefruits. We lived in an old two story house on the outskirts of town. It had once been a local ranch house but the ranch had long ago disappeared into a housing tract and we now had neighbors on three sides. The house was built in the 1930's and its wooden doors had keyholes. I soon discovered that when Aunt Anne took her bath, if I kept my lights off and squinted through the keyhole I could get glimpses of her getting into or out of the tub. Not very good glimpses mind you, but still it was my first look at the naked female body.

My first real sexual encounter took place on a Sunday morning. Mother had knocked on my bedroom door around seven and asked if I was going to church with her and dad. I told her that I was real tired and would skip this Sunday's services. It was almost ten in the morning when I finally got out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I assumed I was alone in the house, so I had nothing on but my jockey briefs and a T-shirt. You can only imagine my surprise when I walked into the kitchen and saw that Aunt Anne was there too, reading the paper and drinking her coffee.

"Good morning Richard," Aunt Anne said as she looked up from her paper.

"Good Morning Aunt Anne," I replied.

"Would you like something to eat Richard? I would be glad to make something for you."

"Uh, sure. Bacon and eggs would be great." I watched her as she folded the paper, set it down on the counter and rose from the table. Aunt Anne was wearing a light blue, pullover, housecoat and I was almost positive that she wasn't wearing a bra. As she moved around the kitchen, making breakfast I watched her globes freely moving to and fro under the housecoat. Once, when she needed a mixing bowl that was high up on a shelf, she reached on her tip-toes which caused her housecoat to rise up so far I could almost see her panties. I was staring at her, thinking of what was under that housecoat and starting to get a boner watching her move about the kitchen.

After breakfast I helped Aunt Anne wash the dishes and then we both went upstairs to get cleaned up for the day. I let Aunt Anne use the bathroom first and tried to see her through the keyhole, but she had a towel wrapped around her, so my voyeurism for the day was over - or at least I thought it was.

Aunt Anne yelled to me that the bathroom was frees so I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom and got the surprise of my young life. Apparently Aunt Anne had forgotten to shut the door completely and through the crack between the door and door jam I could clearly see Aunt Anne sitting at her dressing table, completely nude and rubbing body lotion over her body. As she rubbed on the lotion I was privy to her back only, but, I could clearly see her breasts reflecting in the mirror on the dressing table. She had large, dark areolas and her nipples were the size of erasers, not the normal school pencil erasers but more like those large pencils you used in kindergarten.

Aunt Anne treated each breast as if it was a special treasure, caressing the skin around the nipples and then playing with each nipple in turn. As I watched she stood up, turned to one side and looked at her reflection in the mirror, seemingly approving of what she saw and then she raised her foot and placed it on the seat, bent over and applied lotion on her foot. From my vantage point I had a clear view of her pussy and ass. Her hair down there was a very light blonde and I could clearly see the lips of her vagina. Her ass was perfectly heart shaped and I could make out her anus, a rose bud opening looking directly back at me. It was small and flowery with not stain like you see on some women in those men's magazines. It along with her pussy looked like pure heaven to me.

When Aunt Anne finished with her foot she squeezed more lotion onto her hand and reached under her stomach and began to spread the lotion around her pussy. She lightly rubbed her vaginal lips, and then rubbed up to her asshole and back down to her pussy. All of this spying had left me with a huge hard on, which was already dripping with pre cum. I looked around for something to use to rub my hard cock with and in the laundry hamper I saw a pair of Aunt Anne's silk panties. I took them out of the hamper and held them to my nose and inhaled. The aroma was pungent but pleasant. I wrapped the panties around my cock and started to masturbate while I watched Anne rubbing her pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long and when I saw Aunt Anne slide her finger down her slit and put it deep into her pussy I shot my hot load all over my hand and the door.

Three weeks had passed since the Sunday that I watched Aunt Anne playing with herself in her bedroom and I hadn't had any opportunity to see any more of her erotic behavior, but the memory of the Sunday keep my libido going and the mental pictures of her were used for many of my jack off sessions.

"Richard?" Aunt Anne called.

I was laying outside on a deck chair by the pool. It was the first day of summer vacation and both mom and dad were at work but Aunt Anne always had Mondays' off from the insurance company, so was keeping me company in the back yard. "Yea, Aunt Anne."

"Could you come over here and put some lotion on my back? I don't want to burn."

"Ah, sure, no problem." I got up and walked over to her chair and she handed me the tanning lotion, laid back down and undid the strap to her bikini.

"I don't want to have tan lines, know what I mean?" She said.

"Sure." I rubbed some lotion on my hands and started massaging it on her back and shoulders, moving my hands steadily down her back and towards her butt.

"Oh God, that feels wonderful Richard. Be sure to get my sides too."

I put some more lotion on my hands and started on Aunt Anne sides. As I moved my hands down her body they were coming perilously close to her breasts and I was thinking about taking a chance and seeing if I could "accidentally" cop a feel when she said that see also wanted lotion around her butt.

"Richard, I need some lotion on my rear, would you be a dear and do that too?"

"Uh... OK... sure, but I..." I was at a loss for words. How was I supposed to get tanning lotion around her butt when she was wearing her bikini bottoms? "Uh... Aunt Anne? How am I going to do your rear and not get lotion on your bikini bottom?"

"Oh Richard, for God's sake! Your going to be a junior next year and you surly have seen your girlfriends' rears by now, so don't be so silly, I'll just lift up my hips and you roll off the suit. OK?"

"OK, sure... I guess." Aunt Anne lifted her butt up enough for me to get a hold of the sided of her suit and scoot them down her legs and off her feet. When I turned back to her, Aunt Anne had moved her legs apart, just a little and just enough that I could see her womanhood - directly in front of my face. I just stood there, staring...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.