Losing It In Her Character - Cover

Losing It In Her Character

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Halliee Hirsh, the young actress who played Mattie on JAG, had secret desires for sex with her male co-star, Harm. She plots to get him to fuck her and wins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Celebrity   .

Her role on JAG was as Mattie, the supposedly 15 or 16-year old girl who's been running a private aviation business and airstrip on her own after her father becomes an alcoholic following a fatal accident with her mother. Mattie basically writes her dad off and quits school to run this aviation business on her own. Hallee Hirsh, an 18-year old actress was a very cute, adolescent-looking teenager who it seemed was being written to have a budding romantic attachment to Harm, her legal guardian since her father was a totally worthless alcoholic. But, as often happens, in real life, the young pretty teenager on the film set who's supposed to have a totally innocent relationship with her very physically attractive male co-star suddenly finds that there's feelings stirring in her that are nothing like those of her on-camera character.

What Hallee had found was happening was that she was not falling in love with her main co-star David James Elliott; she was definitely falling in lust with him. How could any normal woman not look at "Harm" and lust after his muscular dark body? Hallee Hirsh knew she looked more like a 13 or 14 year old girl than her true age, but now that she was finding herself sexually infatuated with David James Elliiott that could be something that held her back from realizing her newfound desires.

Hallee had to laugh to herself at the way the director and crew had tried to make her appear to be that young teenager that she really wasn't. She didn't have huge breasts, but they'd done everything they could to downplay the rounded A/B-cup breasts that she did have. And, they'd had her dress purposefully to look young than she was. That was all part of acting, and she'd been fine with that. Now, she was about her own life and goals and she wanted to appear at least the 18 years of age that she really was.

Hallee knew one thing for sure; JAG had now been cancelled as far as any further seasons, and soon all of the cast would make their last appearances and they'd have a farewell party. Before that day arrived, Hallee wanted to make sure she was able to seduce David James Elliott into taking her to bed and making love to her. Hallee knew she had a very pretty young face but she had to get David into a position where he'd want to have her sexually. She knew she had her work cut out for her.

Hallee went shopping and picked out just the right clothes to make her look more her real age instead of her assumed stage age for JAG's purposes. She bought the whole nine yards from a couple of new bras and panties to a very nice pants outfit and also a dress so she'd have to options to choose from. Then, the morning she intended to bring her plan to completion, Hallee did her hair and her makeup so she looked more like a young woman instead of a teenage girl.

Hallee finally decided to wear the dress she'd picked out although she knew it really didn't fit with the way "Harm" had seen her around the set for all the time she'd been with JAG. They went through the day's final shoot and then Hallee knew the following day would be the "wrap party". She waited until pretty much everyone had left the set and she noticed that David James Elliott's car was still parked by his dressing trailer. She had gotten her dress back on after the day's shooting and repaired her makeup and she walked over and knocked on the door to his trailer.

"Come in," said the familiar voice of Harm from inside. "Who's there?" and Hallee, "Harm's Mattie" walked in. When he saw her, David said, "Wow, Mattie, I mean, Hallee, what's going on?" and Hallee walked over to where David had been sitting, refreshing himself with a drink.

"I just wanted to come and tell you goodbye, Harm," she said as she used his screen name to refer to him as she had been on the program ever since her character had been introduced. "I wanted to let you know how very much I've learned from you and how much I'm going to miss you when we finally wrap the show tomorrow," Hallee said.

Hallee walked over to where David was sitting, and then she bent over, shocking him as she didn't kiss him on the cheek but she went straight for his lips with the hottest kiss he'd gotten from anyone but his wife in a long time.

"What was that for?" David said as he felt an uneasy feeling in his gut as he took a closer look at Hallee Hirsh for a moment. He noticed the way she'd fixed her makeup and her hair, and he also noticed that the dress she was wearing accentuated her figure and made her look more like a young woman than the fun-loving teenager she'd been playing on the show with him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.