Masturbation Club - Cover

Masturbation Club

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bored, tired of the same old stuff, David Edwards answers an add in an underground newspaper. In doing so, he embarks on a journey into excitement and pleasure beyond anything he has ever experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ever since the 'party' and the wild erotic tales that David had been sharing with her, Nancy had been dancing on a higher plain of eroticism and excitement. It seemed that nearly everywhere she looked, she imagined men and women masturbating. The woman, alone on the far back seat of the bus for example. And she could almost see herself in that woman's place, in her position, touching herself in oh so many sensual and pleasurable ways!

Even as she took her early morning walks, looking up into the bathroom windows as she strolled by, lights on, men and women taking showers before work. How many of them? How many of them were fingering wet open splits, or hard erect pricks?

Nancy's own cunt, flowing with excitement as these illicit, naughty thoughts danced inside her head. She stopped at the corner. A car pulling up to the stop sign, a young teenage couple sitting closely together on their way to school. Was she in fact, the young girl with long blonde hair, sitting next to her boyfriend, Letterman's Jacket so clearly and proudly being worn? Was she even then busily stroking that nice young firm cock of his on their way to school?

These thoughts and more, much more, swam through Nancy's mind as she walked along for her early morning jaunt.

She knew as well, with David in San Diego on business, and no doubt engaged in some type of 'appointment' or another, having been arranged by Emily, that with him away for the better part of a week, she'd be doing a lot of self pleasuring!

She couldn't explain the sudden increased awareness however, whether real or imagined that she had been experiencing lately. All she knew was that for whatever reason, she was constantly horny.

Checking her watch, she realized then that she was running late. She needed to head home quickly, take her shower, and hopefully be ready by the time Judy, her friend and Partner in her business came by to pick her up for work.

She and Judy ran a small little out of the way bookstore. Not the kind that dealt with 'Best Sellers', or anything like that. There were far too many National Chains around to have any hope of competing with those. No, this was a used or hard to find type of bookstore. Sometimes exchanges were the only currency, like for like paperback books and such. So for Nancy and Judy, it was more of a hobby and a way to pass the time rather than sitting around doing nothing or making any real money.

It was also Judy's week to drive. Something else they could have done individually, but as they so enjoyed one another's company, it was far more pleasurable to spend the time together sharing the ride to work.

Nancy finished her shower, dressed, and managed to get downstairs just as Judy knocked, opening the door letting her self in.

"Coffee!"

"Over there kiddo!" As was usually the case, the first words ever out of Judy's mouth in the morning were either "coffee" or if she was really excited, she had a nasty habit of saying, "Fuck me!" But that was the crude, rude, vulgar side of Judy that Nancy found so humanly open and honest about her dear friend.

They always allowed themselves a few extra minutes to sit, have a cup of coffee before heading off to work. And today was no exception, except that with everything Nancy had been thinking and feeling lately, she wanted to ask Judy a very specific question.

If Judy hadn't been the person that she was, she might never have considered asking, even if they were the best of friends. But under the circumstances, she didn't figure that Judy would have any problem with it. At least she hoped that she wouldn't.

"Judy?" Nancy began, pausing and taking a breath before she continued.

Judy looked up at her, still stirring one sugar, one splash of milk in her coffee, and saw that Nancy was struggling with the question.

"Spit it out girlfriend! What's on that mind of yours anyway?"

"That's just it Judy. You'd be surprised what's been on my mind lately. And all the time too!"

Now Judy looked at her friend with wide-eyed curiosity and interest. But she didn't prompt her any further. She just continued stirring her coffee with her spoon and waited patiently for Nancy to summon the courage to tell her whatever it was that was obviously bothering her.

"You do masturbate right?" Nancy finally managed to ask.

It wasn't the subject matter that surprised Judy, but the question itself. It caught her off guard coming from Nancy that she nearly tipped her cup over in response.

"Damn girl, I didn't see that one coming, and no pun intended either! Fuck me, if you aren't full of surprises this morning!"

Hearing that put Nancy at ease. They'd certainly discussed sex before, often in fact. Sharing amusing little secrets about their respective husbands, particularly erotic or romantic evenings they'd each spent and enjoyed. But never in all this time had the subject of masturbation ever been discussed. Until now.

"Well? Do you?" Nancy persisted in asking her.

"Of course I do! Don't you?"

"Sure, occasionally, but not nearly as often as I seem to be doing lately. And lately, it's all the time. Even at work, I get so horny thinking about things, imagining things that I have to go into the little-girls room and give myself some temporary relief!"

Judy laughed, stood up and walked over to the kitchen wall phone.

"What are you doing?" Nancy asked her.

"Calling Susan, she'll need to open up this morning. We're going to be running a bit later than usual. This isn't something I want to discuss on the drive in to work. Now, go pour me another cup of coffee and then we'll start at the beginning."

Susan was just out of High School and worked for them during the day. They'd often relied on her and Bradley another young kid who was still in school, but who would be graduating this year, who did odd jobs for them on a part-time basis.

"You'd better tell Susan to call Bradley too, see if he can come in to help. We're going to be really late!"

Judy gave Nancy a questioning look, smiled, and winked even as Susan finally answered on her end.

"Ok Nancy, so just what is it, and why, did you ask me if I played with myself?"

Though she hadn't repeated the question back to her exactly choosing to say 'played with myself" rather than 'masturbate', Nancy got from that, in simple terms, that Judy was finding the whole conversation quite stimulating.

Nancy told her then how it seemed that everywhere she looked, everywhere she went, she wondered, or imagined men or women masturbating, fooling around, or 'getting it on' which was another one of Judy's favorite sayings. She asked her again, knowing now of course that she did 'play with herself", "How often do you?" she asked. "What do you think about while you are, or do you just play with yourself in order to feel good and nothing more?" she continued questioning. "What toys do you use, or do you even use any?" Nancy sat rattling off questions without even waiting for a response.

"Whoa girl! Fuck me, but you're certainly on one this morning!"

Nancy did stop then, realizing what this must have sounded like to her friend.

"Something's got your motor running. I haven't seen you this worked up or excited since the time you and I caught that couple in the woods two years ago, doing a sixty-nine on each other while we were on that hike!"

Nancy remembered that incident too, and calmed down, though still breathless, laughing. "Yes. I remember. I had a quickie cum standing there watching them."

"A quickie cum?"

And now Nancy had something else to explain to her, but not now. "Never mind about that now, I'll explain that one to you later!"

"Bet your ass girlfriend! Sounds like something I'd enjoy hearing about!"

Nancy poured them both a fresh cup of coffee, finally sitting down once again across from Judy at the table.

"The reason I asked you is because I have been masturbating more than I ever have before in my entire life! Constantly it seems. And I was just wondering if it was normal, if I was normal, or maybe that menopause is coming on or something and so its fucking up my hormones."

Judy held in a laugh, unsure if Nancy was yanking her chain or actually being serious. Serious enough to be honestly worried about it.

"Kiddo, I masturbate constantly if that's what you wanted to hear. Probably not each and every day mind you, but several times a week at least. So, does that make you feel any better?"

Nancy wasn't sure if it did or not actually. But hearing Judy admit to her that she did at least, put her at ease enough to continue.

"That was me too," she began. "A couple of times a week at least, even when David was home and we were fucking like kids every single day. But this is different. I'm doing it every day, and sometimes twice or more. I just seem to be constantly hot, constantly aroused, and constantly thinking about watching other men or women, it doesn't seem to matter. I just imagine everyone doing it!" Using one of Judy's favorite terms to punctuate her own thoughts.

Judy leaned back in the kitchen chair she was sitting in, studying her friend.

"Well something's caused this sudden overwhelming desire and need. Do you have any idea what might have caused it?"

Of course Nancy did. But she wasn't sure how Judy would feel hearing about it. Even as open and uninhibited as her friend truly was, sharing something like what she and David had recently experienced, having gone to that wild and crazily erotic party was something she wasn't sure Judy would fully understand.

Sensing her hesitation, Judy stood up once again and went back over to the wall phone.

"Now who are you calling?" Nancy asked.

"Susan. We're not only going to be late. We're not coming into day at all either!"

Nancy spent the next two and a half hours telling Judy everything, in every minute detail imaginable. More than once she watched as Judy shifted uncomfortably in her seat and even recommended they go into David's den where he had two very comfortable soft leather chairs sitting next to his computer.

They walked in; Judy had never been in David's den before, and immediately sat down facing one another.

"Nice," Judy commented, surveying the room. "How come the two chairs sitting like this next to the computer?"

Nancy's face flushed, and she giggled.

"David and I have cybered with other couples from time to time in here. The chairs are comfortable and sensuous, especially when you're naked and sitting in them," she offered.

"Fuck me!" Judy exclaimed. "Well if you aren't the original Dr. Jekyl and Mrs. Hyde?"

They both shared a laugh over that one, and then Nancy once again began telling her about all the adventures that David had been experiencing ever since he'd first come across that ad in the sex magazine advertising the Masturbation Club.

Judy didn't even try to hide her growing excitement this time. As Nancy sat there telling her, sharing with her everything that David had finally and openly admitted to doing and having recently done, Judy simply sat with wide-eyed interest and ever-increasing arousal.

Nancy saw Judy absentmindedly touching herself once or twice while she painted the pictures of the party, or shared the stories that David described to her, including an incredible encounter with a woman named Shelly and how she had used a myriad of different vegetables to masturbate with while David had watched.

Nancy's pussy was by this time of course sopping wet. She considered briefly, allowing herself to have one of her "quickie" cums, but though that would temporarily quench the rapidly building fire between her legs, it would only serve to heighten the need and desire to have an even stronger one a short time afterwards. That, and catching her friend Judy occasionally dropping a hand into her own lap, softly and lightly caressing that same burning area between her legs wasn't helping much either.

There was a sexual, even sensual tension in the air that you could have cut with an "Ooowee-gooey" butter knife. Another one of Judy's famous sayings when she'd referred in the past to the way Robbie, her husband loved to watch his cum dripping all over Judy's cunt or titties when he'd shot a nice hot load on her.

And Nancy sat there, seeing that image as though it were real, as though Judy's beautiful downy covered soft fur covered cunt was actually there, with her husbands thick sticky baby-batter splattered all over it, she realized she'd zoned out when Judy's voice brought her back from that decadently wicked thought.

"Hey kiddo! You still there? What the hell are you sitting here thinking about anyway?" Judy asked pointedly, smiling with what Nancy immediately knew to be similar thoughts. And so... Nancy told her.

Nancy began to tell her and describe in detail the sudden little imaginary, "wide-fucking-awake", fantasy she'd had sitting there in the space of two minutes, which is how she'd described it. "So you see what I mean Judy? Everywhere I look, almost everything I ever think about has me zoning out like that, imagining. Shit... even about you!"

To Nancy's complete and total surprise, Judy reached down, unzipped her jeans, and began pulling them off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.