Girlfriend Makes Three
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sam and Sharon bring a new partner into their sex life -- Sharon's girlfriend, Ann, and Sam gets to find out what it's like fucking two horny babes at the same time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

Sam knew he must be one of the luckiest guys alive. He had a very sexy wife, Sharon, who never seemed to get enough of his hard cock. Sam actually thought it was possible that Sharon was a nymphomaniac if there really was such a thing, and he loved it if that was true. And now he had another sexy lover, Ann, who had taken up with both him and Sharon and she was actively letting him fuck her and letting Sharon play with her in bed, too.

Sharon wasn't really into girls or at least she could take or leave sexy girl-girl action, but she had on occasion let the intensity of the sexual moment between her, Sam and Ann take her to the point where she'd kiss Ann, licked her big sexy tits or even bury her face in Ann's wet pussy and lick her pussy lips and clit.

Sharon knew Sam found her incredibly sexy but she could also tell that he really got off when they had the chance to be with Ann and enjoy a sexy lust-filled evening together as a randy threesome. Usually by the time she and Ann got together with Sam, they'd all been out dancing and drinking a bit and there were no inhibitions to hold them back. Sharon liked that; it allowed her to do things that she might normally be a bit reserved in doing and they had enjoyed some very sexy evenings with Ann as a result.

This night they had come back from being at a local country/western dance bar and Ann made no bones about the fact that she was super-horny and wanted Sam to fuck her. They got in the house and Sharon and Ann both quickly got naked and then the two girls started kissing and fondling each other. Sam loved seeing his wife, Sharon, with Ann and he got naked and was stroking his hard meat as he watched Sharon bury her face in Ann's naked pussy and Ann was quickly cumming from the oral sex Sharon gave her.

Sam then moved into action after Sharon and Ann both sucked on his naked cock for a little while. He was already totally hard and when the girls quit, he got Ann on her back and Sam moved up over her and then slid his hard cock inside her pussy and he really began to throw a hot fuck into her. Sharon had told Sam that Ann had been spreading stories with others about their little get-togethers so she'd told him the next time he had a chance with Ann to make the most of it because it might be his last with her. Sam took her advice and once he had his cock buried inside Ann, he was fucking her like wildfire. He had Ann quickly moaning and thrashing underneath his hard sexy fucking and even Ann was wondering what had gotten into Sam. He fucked Ann for nearly 30 minutes before he finally shot his wad inside her and then he immediately got Sharon down on the bed in front of him doggy style and he fucked Sharon good until she'd cum twice and then he buried his cock inside her and he blasted another thick cumload deep inside Sharon's hot wet pussy, too.

Sure enough, after that night, the couple of Sharon and Sam found themselves another girlfriend and they let Ann go her own way. But, maybe someday they could get together again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.