Girlfriend Makes Three
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sam and Sharon bring a new partner into their sex life -- Sharon's girlfriend, Ann, and Sam gets to find out what it's like fucking two horny babes at the same time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

Sam, Sharon, and Ann soon developed a steady routine and a very comfortable arrangement for the three of them to make contact and get together whenever there was a mutual interest and need for some hot unbridled threesome sex play.

Sharon had also noticed how much Sam was enjoying having not one but two sexy and very horny babes to fuck and satisfy sexually. He was "UP" to the task, she thought, as she recalled all of the sessions she and Ann had enjoyed with him and how he was always good to ensure both of them had gotten off as many times as possible.

Sharon also found herself getting wet and her nipples responding in aroused hardness as she could remember what it looked like to see Sam's cock buried deep inside her girlfriend's horny wet pussy. Horny, yes, that was a prime word to describe Ann. She could never seem to get enough hard cock fucking her pussy, and Sharon laughed as she realized that description of sexual need and hunger always seemed to describe her, too. Sharon laughed to herself as she realized that she was basically a sexual nymphomaniac and she had to be honest with herself and admit how much sex she really needed. Being with Sam and Ann was really good and she came several times, but it still wasn't enough.

Sharon wanted to have an orgasm so badly that she could hardly stand it. She was normally horny anyway and it was nothing for her to masturbate every day even when she was getting sex regularly, too. She was still getting sex regularly with her husband, Sam, and on a frequent basis with their mutual girlfriend, Ann, but she was still so fucking horny that she needed to get release by helping herself get off. She'd love to get Tom, her writer-lover, online and cyber-fuck with him, letting him talk dirty to her and really get her going while she unfastened her bra and slid her hand down inside her panties and played with her horny pussy while he was stroking himself on the other end. But, she was so intensely horny that all she could manage at the moment was sliding her pants down to her ankles, pulling her top up above her bra and unfastening the front closure. Then, with her eyes closed, and her mind reeling from the hot images of her, Sam, and Ann getting it on together, Sharon began to rub over her thong panty-covered pussy. She loved the feeling of her wet thong before she even began rubbing herself, and her clit was so sensitive. She spread her legs wide so her hand could move freely up and down over her pussy lips, and then she slid her hand underneath the waistband of her thong and let her fingers graze over her erect clit while her other hand slide upward over her belly and she found her erect right nipple where her bra cup had slid off her breast when she'd undone it. She circled the aureola of her tit first, just avoiding touching her nipple and that made it all that much harder. Then as her fingers were playing around her nipple, she was letting her hand inside her thong slid more and more firmly over her pussy and clit until she got her fingers wet enough to slide them inside her pussy. Then, Sharon inserted one finger in her horny pussy and began driving it in and out, more and more deeply and quicker as she began to really bring herself to a high state of arousal and well on the way to a strong powerful orgasm.

As Sharon's hands were almost in automatic mode in helping herself feel good and get turned on enough to cum, her mind was running through her past sexual encounters with Sam and Ann like she was playing a library of personal sexual porn videos. She could see herself, Sam and Ann getting undressed and then her and Ann pleasuring Sam as they licked and stroked his hardon. Then, either she or Ann was taking first turn mounting Sam's cock and fucking him until they orgasmed and then the other girl would get her turn and they'd see who could fuck Sam well enough to get him to the point of a hot explosive cum.

As Sharon let those images get her hotter and hotter, her fingers were playing a rhythm in and out of her pussy and over her clit, and her other hand was stroking her erect nipples, left and right and playing with her sensitive tits until Sharon began moaning Ann and Sam's names as though they were there with her. Finally, she erupted in a hot sexy climax and as she was cumming, she looked over and picked up her favorite dildo so she could go for a second strong cum while she used her cock-like dildo to fuck her pussy until she could orgasm again.

She would have to get fucked that night or she'd never be able to get to sleep. She would get some fucking and sucking or else.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.