Girlfriend Makes Three - Cover

Girlfriend Makes Three

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sam and Sharon bring a new partner into their sex life -- Sharon's girlfriend, Ann, and Sam gets to find out what it's like fucking two horny babes at the same time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

Sam was really loving their newfound sexual relationship with Sharon's girlfriend, Ann, and he found that it had not only put new heat into his relationship with Sharon, but when the three of them got together, he always made sure everyone was sexually satisfied before they finished. Sam loved that he'd always been able to keep a good hard erection and that he could fuck both Sharon and Ann more than once in a matter of a few hours.

Sam and Sharon continued to enjoy a very loving, active sex life, but their mutually agreeing to bring Ann into the mix in the bedroom (or wherever they chose to get it on), was a whole new experience. Sam could still remember that first night when they got together as a threesome and even though both he and Sharon had discussed all the ins and outs of bringing Ann into their sex lives, he still could never forget that moment when he had his hard cock in between Ann's spread thighs and then he knew that with Sharon's blessing, he was about to mount her sexy blonde girlfriend and fuck here right there with Sharon watching. It made Sam hard and horny every time he caught himself remembering that moment again.

Sam knew he and Sharon were getting together with Ann again that night to go out dancing and then have sex afterwards and he could hardly wait. He'd fucked Sharon really good the night before but by tonight he would be ready again and raring to get at it. Sam and Sharon got ready for their evening out and they drove nearby and picked up Ann to take her along with them. They quickly found a place where they could eat and Sam enjoyed basking in the experience of having dinner with not one but two hotties and his cock remained hard and aroused the entire time they were eating their steaks. Then, they got in the car again and drove to the club where they always enjoyed themselves drinking and dancing before they headed back to their house or to Ann's for their fucks together.

Sam loved how both Sharon and Ann had dressed in short skirts and blouses that showed off both their hot cleavages. He felt extremely lucky that he not only had a beautiful young wife with an extremely hot body, but now he also had her sexy girlfriend who had an equally hot set of tits and a nice fucking body that turned him on a lot, too. He couldn't believe he could be so lucky.

They got to the bar, and Sam and Sharon first danced a little bit while Ann attracted the attention of some of the other horny guys there for dancing and drinking. Then, Ann took her turn with Sam and Sharon watched from their table until some of the same guys that had danced with Ann asked her to dance, too. Sharon thoroughly enjoyed being out like this, dancing with guys other than Sam and watching both her and Ann giving all these men a big hardon from the look, the smell and the feel of being around two sexy women like her and Ann.

Some of the guys who danced with Sharon were really flirting a lot and some of them were even hoping they could get the attractive young wife to go outside with them and treat them good while her husband, Sam, was staying busy with Ann. Sharon played along as far as she cared to, but when they'd actually make overt offers for her to take a few of them outside and "pull a train", Sharon would show them who was in control and who wasn't. She never played into their hands and even though she loved their teasing and flirting, she wasn't that horny for a bunch of no-name cocks that just wanted a hot wet pussy to soak themselves in. Sharon did enjoy the game of the flirt with these guys and whenever she could give them big hardons and it became visibly obvious, that always gave her a wet pussy knowing she'd turned these horny men on that badly.

But, finally after a lot of hot lusty dancing and playing around, as always, Sam, Sharon, and Ann went back to their house and then things got really serious. The activities earlier had simply been the prelude to what was now going to be some extremely hot lusty sexual play. Sam had only just walked into the house when Sharon and Ann took over and basically began to ravish him. They had him sit on the couch again where they'd played before, and Sharon quickly got his pants unzipped, his belt undone, and then his pants were down around his ankles along with his briefs as Sharon and Ann both began to lick and suck on Sam's already hard cock. Sam's big hard cock was fully erect and both Sharon and Ann were able to lick on his joystick at the same time. They took turns getting the head of his cock in their mouth but both of them were all over his erection. Both Ann and Sharon stood in front of Sam, quickly getting undressed and naked for playtime with him, and then Sharon resumed licking and stroking Sam's big hardon as Sharon bent over, offering her sexy large breasts to Sam for his attention and his lips on her perky nipples. Sam didn't care which of these two sexy babes he got to bury his hard cock inside first, but he sure loved their foreplay sessions. He was already fully hard and he could feel the sexual pressure rapidly building in his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.